PDA

View Full Version : Mistakes when I was younger

Sissyboy2
03-04-2016, 01:54 AM
One time when I worked at burger king I wore a pink lacy thong to work. If I remember correctly I believe. I wore boxers over it. There may have been a time where it was just the thong. Anyways it was so uncomfortable during the whole shift. I think I got so uncomfortable I think I took it off in the restroom. Anyways I wasn't thinking back then

heatherdress
03-04-2016, 03:41 AM
We all make mistakes, but there is no reason to post stories about stealing panties and returning them without even being washed.

BLUE ORCHID
03-04-2016, 08:27 AM
Hi Sissyboy Again TMI !!

sometimes_miss
03-06-2016, 01:30 AM
Welcome to the world of girl attire. Some of it is uncomfortable to wear, to the point of becoming annoying after a short time. Women put up with a lot of things that are uncomfortable or inconvenient. In our haste to decorate ourselves with whatever female things we can get our hands on, sometimes we forget what we're getting ourselves into. High heels are a very good example of this phenomenon. They look and feel wonderful to put on. Walk in them for an hour and you'll have a different experience; by the end of the day, you'll be walking around in stocking feet (or bare feet, if you don't wear stockings).