PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Day!

joinindy
02-19-2006, 11:01 AM
My wife is gone for most of today and it's Jo time! Went out the other day and bought anew outfit just for this occasion, it has a floral print pleated skirt and a pale blue top with black trim and delicate bows on the sleaves. Also picked up a new pair of heels, really cute, navy round toe with a soft leather bow to one side on the top. It's been a long time since I've had the time alone for indulgance and it's wonderful.

Laurie Ann
02-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Jo I am happy that you had a wonderful day out. It is very exilarating isn't it.

Lindahexi
02-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Sounds like a really nice outfit, it' so nice to be able to buy and wear new girlie clothes; hope you had a great time.

joinindy
02-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Do you girls have a hard time really understanding this whole deal? For me it's mostly escape and inner peace, along with a date with a really cute girl I saw in the mirror!

Ashley Helen
02-19-2006, 11:19 AM
I am so jealous. My Helen times are far too infrequent. Glad you enjoyed your day.

Love

Helen xx

Paula UK
02-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Do you girls have a hard time really understanding this whole deal? For me it's mostly escape and inner peace, along with a date with a really cute girl I saw in the mirror!

hiya

to be honest ive given up trying to analize it. i just accept it and enjoy it.fortunately my GF is fully accpepting as if its an every day event to be involved with a tv/ts, which makes life so much easier. we went shopping the other day, we call it a "girly day out". we baught lots of nice things together. she loves my girly side, paula is very much her girlfriend!!

paula xx

uknowhoo
02-19-2006, 11:25 AM

It is very much the same for me.

The infrequency of such opportunites makes it more special, yet bittersweet as well.

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy your chance to be you, Jo.

Hugs,

Tammi