PDA

View Full Version : Getting all dolled up to go OUT

BillieAnneJean
03-04-2016, 08:15 AM
I am getting ready to go OUT enfemme for the day and meet the gals from The rand Illusions for our monthly gab session and pizza party!

Yesterday I pre selected all my outfits that I am going to wear today, they are all in my car hanging and ready, shoes, purses, everything to change. All except my first outfit, obviously. First a coral dress and matching blazer over black heeled boots, black hat, coat, and purse.

Today's goal:
Lunch and a couple of hours of shopping and an outfit change in to a hot pink shift dress with flowered pink blazer, pink T straps, purse, and hat and a pink and white coat.
Then a couple of hours of shopping (mostly just being OUT) and an outfit change. Pink satin blazer and a pleated pastel pink, hot pink, and white organza skirt.
Then the Grand Illusions meeting and pizza party.
Another outfit change mid way through the meeting. A mint green dress with matching blazer that has big black buttons over black boots.
Then an outfit change to go clubbing. For this I have a pastel blue flared skirt that I had to highly modify. With royal blue shoes, belt, purse, and hat to match and a blouse of royal blue with green and white flecks.

The outfits and shoes are all different but sharing a common theme. This time it is Thinking Spring Pastels.
Different shoes feel differently, different dress material feels different, hem length, all contribute to making the experience vary.
And since it is 20degf when I start, the boots with the exposed knee make it different from the mid afternoon stiletto tie Mary Janes I will be wearing.

SUCH FUN!
Billie

Jamie Christopher
03-04-2016, 09:16 AM
You go BillieAnne! One of these times I'm coming over to Michigan; not that far away! Have fun girls!

Jamie

rebecca_ns
03-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Sounds like a great tine. Have fun darlin..!!

Beverley Sims
03-04-2016, 10:43 AM
Billie,
Enjoy these early days out, the excitement they generate cannot be replaced.

JenniferR771
03-04-2016, 11:47 AM
You should have been an artist, Billie! You have a unique sense of style. I can't wait to see the blue blazer with big buttons, tonight.
I have my dresses and shoes in my car, also. I got worried when my foundation froze at 10 degrees last night. I moved it inside for now.

Ressie
03-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Guess I should see what's in my closet. What to wear?

Julie Denier
03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Sounds fun - enjoy! ;)

BLUE ORCHID
03-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Hi Billie Anne:hugs:, Spring is right around the corner and Summer isn't far behind,

It sounds like you are ready ~~...:daydreaming:...

docrobbysherry
03-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Sounds like you're starved for dressing time, BAJ? What with all the outfit changes. I got tired out just reading about them!:heehee: