PDA

View Full Version : Where will you go on your first outing?

lela
02-19-2006, 11:08 AM
I will make a bold move this week. I just read an ad in this mornings paper that a local pharmacy is having a cosmetic sale through Friday. Wednesday is supposed to be a nice warm day, so I'm going to dress for the first time and do some shopping. I'm thinking about wearing my ladies jeans, a simple ladies white vee neck tee, my navy sandals (with my red polish on my toes) some light makeup and my purse. This is a bold move, but I think I'm ready. Where would you girls go on your first outing, and what would you wear?

cutieamy06
02-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Well good luck to you Lela! I hope you have fun! The first time going out is a little tense but if you have enough confidence in who you are, you can do it! The first time I went out was when I was fourteen. I went shopping with my mom and since that day, I've been full-time. So good luck to you again and hope you find some great bargains!:p

Paula Rae
02-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey Lela,

My first outing was s few months ago and it was to a support group social (DVG). I went fully dressed skirt, blouse, heels the whole works. I was nervous as all hell, but every thing turned out fine and I had a great time.

You sound like your ready, just go out there and have fun. Good luck and let us know how much fun you had. Take a few pictures if you can, I'd love to see them.

Ricki

Steph
02-19-2006, 11:36 PM
My first outing was I walked from home to 7-eleven in Burbank, Ca.. I was so nervous, ( only 1500yards). Downtown District.

Danielle
02-20-2006, 02:06 AM
My first outing was I walked from home to 7-eleven in Burbank, Ca.. I was so nervous, ( only 1500yards). Downtown District.
:clap: Burbank is a very cool place maybe jay leno saw you;) I gave you the :^5: for that,my day is coming!..take care.

Rebecca C
02-20-2006, 02:53 AM
my first outing was last year in a different town , i dressed in a hotel at night .i then had to go down two flights of stairs to my vehicle ,which was scary for the first time out .i then decided to drive all over town ,that was awesome .i was doing very well so i decided to go to a atm machine ,so i parked and walked across the street and into the bank and used the atm .i was feeling pretty comfortable being out and did not care who seen me, i thought i passed pretty well. i drove around for about another hour or so stopping at red lights and people looking at me then looking away like nothing was out of place .i then decided to go to a drive thru and order something to eat and drink . this was a very interesting situation i ordered my food and drove thru. but when i got to the window to pay the young lady said hello and i said hello back but it was in a male voice ,she looked at me and kind of giggled and went to get my food and when she came back she just smiled and handed me my order. as i drove away slowly i looked back over my shoulder and saw her and a couple of co workers at the window giggling . i did not realize how deep of a voice i had until i spoke to her at the drive thru , i guess i need to work on my voice if i want to pass when i talk in public like that .i look back at it now and just chuckle it was a very good first outing . i have been out once since then but i only have walked a short distance down a street at night and then back to the hotel , snow and ice are tough to walk in a strappy little heel . hopefully better wheather next time ,take care all and happy dressing .