PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants

Krisi
03-05-2016, 09:01 AM
No, I'm not considering getting them, I live my public life as a male. This is a quest for knowledge.

1) If you have breast implants, do they eventually feel (to you) like part of your body, something that grew there naturally or do they feel a bit like foreign objects in your body?

2) For partners of those with breast implants, do your partner's breast implants feel like natural female breast tissue or can you tell by feeling them that they are implants?

Inquisitive minds want to know. Thanks.

I Am Paula
03-05-2016, 10:03 AM
I've had implants since Sept. 2014. They're quite large 620cc. I love them, and still think they are the best investment I've ever made.
1) I forget all about them, they are so naturally 'me'. They have never felt foreign at all. At first I noticed their weight, but after 3 months or so that was out of mind.
2) I can only speak for the one person who has ever felt mine (other than the support group meeting were they sorta got passed around) and he said they were completely natural. I've felt lotsa boobies, and they are just the same.

While slightly off the subject, I would like to explode a myth that keeps going around on the CD side of the forum. There is NO WAY to hide implants. If you wear a baggy polo shirt you will be a guy with boobs in a baggy polo shirt.

Krisi
03-05-2016, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I agree with you on trying to hide them. All you have to do is try wearing your breast forms and hiding them at the same time. Maybe size A or B under a heavy winter coat at a distance, but not under normal circumstances.

That's pretty funny about them getting passed around at your support group. I can just imagine.

I Am Paula
03-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Krisi- It was funny. As everyone was oohing, and aahing my new breasts, one girl said sheepishly 'Can I touch one?' That started the ball rolling AND we were in a bar! (Pretty empty, but we still got a few looks)

Tracii G
03-05-2016, 02:22 PM
I have only on post op friend that has gone the implant route and she asked me to feel them.
At first I said eewwwww and she laughed so hard but made me touch them anyway LOL.
They felt natural to me, not too firm at all.

Suzanne F
03-05-2016, 03:05 PM
My wife has implants that I am very fond of! I will have mine on May 12th. The implants have been improved since my wife had hers and I think they are more real feeling.
Suzanne

Jamiegirl1
03-05-2016, 04:39 PM
how much do implants cost?

I Am Paula
03-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Jamie- that's all over the place. Mine were about $6000 u.s. I went to a top notch surgeon with lots of trans experience. Mexican surgeons can be cheaper. The ads in the back of women's magazines for Mexico for $3000 beware!! They are surgery factories where the surgeon does one after another all day.
Do your research, and choose a surgeon who does trans patients.

flatlander_48
03-05-2016, 05:12 PM
The ads in the back of women's magazines for Mexico for $3000 beware!! They are surgery factories where the surgeon does one after another all day.

The vision of an assembly line came to mind when I read that. Chilling thought...

DeeAnn

Pat
03-05-2016, 05:22 PM
My post-op girlfriend says "they don't feel like anything." Which I take to mean there's no sense of them being foreign objects. She says she doesn't have a sense of the implant itself (other than the time one ruptured) but the breasts make themselves known by bouncing around and being in the way when trying to read while lying down, etc.

As an external observer, I'd first say that women's breasts have a wide range of feel and that most implants are within the range I'd call "normal." I knew a couple of women who had some that felt like they were smuggling tupperware, but that's not usual. I understand that in some cases, you can get the tissue around the implant irritated and it forms a hard shell -- I think that might be what I was feeling.

ReineD
03-05-2016, 05:29 PM
A good friend had breast augmentation surgery a few years ago. She chose silicone (vs saline), behind the muscle (vs in front of the muscle), which are the most natural feeling choices that a person can make. She did not choose huge breasts, she went from a B to a C cup. She also went to a top board certified surgeon in our area and it cost $6,000. Her breasts feel much stiffer than before, as if there is a foreign presence. I can tell when I greet her with a hug. But, she looks great!

docrobbysherry
03-05-2016, 05:58 PM
I've felt a number of GG and trans implants. One, from way back in day, felt odd. All the current implants, (last 20 years), I've felt? I couldn't tell.

I had fun with a couple last weekend. (Dressed like my avatar). After we chatted for awhile she asked if my boobs were real. After finding out they weren't she said, "See? My husband's been ga ga about your boobs since u walked in. Can he feel them?" I said, "Sure". She did, but he wouldn't! :o

Jenniferathome
03-05-2016, 07:16 PM
I have had my hands on a few (three to be precise) augmented breasts in my past. In each case they were silicone one under the pec and one over the pec muscle. Both were quite noticeably different from genetic female breasts. I don't know if they soften up much over time, but silicon implants seem to defy gravity which is, of course, unnatural. They LOOKED spectacular!

flatlander_48
03-05-2016, 07:34 PM
I have had my hands on a few (three to be precise) augmented breasts in my past.

Oh, that MUST have been a strange one!?!?!?

DeeAnn

Jenniferathome
03-05-2016, 07:36 PM
one girlfriend had a birth deformity and had no breast on one side. She got only the one side addressed.

Tonya Rose
03-05-2016, 07:36 PM
I was at a strip club several years ago and told one of the girls there I was looking into getting the wife a boob job and was`nt sure about the difference between silicone and saline.... And she had me feel hers and every chic in the place to see if i could tell the difference ......... Im not sure if there is a difference but I was in heaven that night!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! 20 girls wanting me to play with their Boobs!!!!! HEAVENLY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

flatlander_48
03-05-2016, 08:00 PM
one girlfriend had a birth deformity and had no breast on one side. She got only the one side addressed.

Wow, talk about 1 in a million...

DeeAnn

OCCarly
03-05-2016, 10:32 PM
Sorry I can't help you with this one. My ex wife got hers done after she left me -- and after I started dating another girl who had bigger ones than my ex.

Dana44
03-05-2016, 10:43 PM
My ex girlfriend had nice silicon implants and they looked nice. But All the other girls I had were natural. The silicone breasts felt a lot different but she looked nice and only I knew.

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2016, 08:59 AM
Hi Tonya:hugs:, That's a great line, Next time that I go to a strip club I should try that line and see how far I get. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Jackie7
03-06-2016, 10:31 AM
when I'm dressed up and out at a party women often ask if they can feel my breasts, which are not implants but forms in regular bra. I usually say yes, and then I ask, may I feel your breasts too? Most giggle and say yes... some have had implants, but I've never been able to tell by touch.

Krisi
03-07-2016, 08:20 AM
I suppose I have learned that some implants feel natural and some don't. It's been many years since I've felt a pair other than my wife's and I don't think I've ever felt a pair of augmented ones. I imagine the huge obviously "fake" ones would feel quite different from naturally large ones.

I would never turn down an offer to feel boobs, even augmented ones. I'm not sure how my wife would feel about it though.

Suzanne F
03-07-2016, 11:26 AM
Krisi
Yes some implants are better than others. They have made great progress with shape and texture in last few years. I was very impressed when I had my consult. Of course it will take a few months for them to settle into place after surgery.
Suzanne

Krisi
03-08-2016, 07:33 AM
Best of luck to you.

Tina_gm
03-08-2016, 12:16 PM
I have had my hands of a few (three to be precise)
Oh, that MUST have been a strange one!?!?!?

DeeAnn

LOL:D This post is the daily winner LOL!!!

Alice Torn
03-08-2016, 12:25 PM
If someone ever asks if they can touch mine, i will let them. Then, tell them they just fondled water balloons!