PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever kissed a man?

Pages : [1] 2

Jenny22
03-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Just curious. Please reply ONLY If you were in full femme at the time. What was it like? Did you feel more feminine as a result? Would you do it again? Did it lead to any other activity?

docrobbysherry
03-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Jenny, there's kissing and then there's kissing. I assume u mean french kisses.

Because I've pecked a few men and CD's on the cheek, etc. But, no mouth on mouth.:straightface:

Natasha V
03-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Oh my, I don't kiss and tell. lol just kidding never

Tracii G
03-05-2016, 02:17 PM
A few times enfemme but I can't say if it made me feel more feminine.

Chrissi
03-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Lol, is all I will say. :)

Lorileah
03-05-2016, 02:32 PM
You mean today?

I have kissed many men. It is just as good as kissing a woman except the scratchy beard that I do not like. Did it lead to anything else? Use your imagination

karynspanties
03-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Yes I have many times. It is a must before anything sexual happens. It also has to happen during sex!

Alice Torn
03-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Yes, once, when dressed, i had a man give me some pecks on the face, neck, arms. No lip kissing. No sex. I would not do tongue kissing with anyone male or female, due to health and disease concerns.

summerbunny
03-05-2016, 03:22 PM
With full tongue .
I felt dirty!
I felt cheap!

I felt that they were nasty.
I did Not kiss back,i pushed away quickly.

My fault sort of since i was dressed like a woman.
Avoid shinny wet lipstick. That tends to attract them.
Tranny chasers don't try to kiss you in the mouth they have other interest.
Things can get out of hand quickly before you have a chance to holler stop.

I am glad i glue/tape tuck so there is nothing to grab.

josrphine
03-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Yes and did it lead to any other Activity, well yes we went bowling. YUK YUK YUK

GenieGirl
03-05-2016, 03:47 PM
A guy kissed me once but it was unwelcome. I was a guy at the time. He knew I didn't like guys. It was awkward.

I have kissed 3 girls as a girl. I won't say how many went past kissing ;).

Rachelakld
03-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Yes, and it was fun at the beach sitting on top of him.
Yes I would do it again as I've still not experianced a man completely and I'm getting old and it's on my bucket list

carhill2mn
03-05-2016, 03:54 PM
Yes, but it was more of a "thanks for lunch" type of kiss.

Allison_CD
03-05-2016, 05:10 PM
One of my men had a beard and he was so Manly. mmmmm

IamWren
03-05-2016, 05:21 PM
A guy kissed me once but it was unwelcome. I was a guy at the time. He knew I didn't like guys. It was awkward.

I have kissed 3 girls as a girl. I won't say how many went past kissing ;).

I am not pretty enough as a boy for another one to try and kiss me. Which I am quite ok with. But kissing a girl while dressed as a girl??? Ummmm....

*Sayyidah makes mental note to add something to the bucket list*

Ressie
03-05-2016, 08:00 PM
I've been kissed by a few men in the last couple of years. I had a curiosity about that my whole life. I'd guess it's something one would have to experience to really know what reaction will occur. Hint: men kiss much harder than women, they need to relax a little!

Tracii G
03-05-2016, 08:49 PM
GenieGirl I did have one GG friend that asked to kiss when I was in girl mode.
We were at the mall sitting on a bench and it was nice as well.
It was one of her little fantasies to kiss a girl in public.

michellechong
03-05-2016, 09:45 PM
To me, kissing a man in my female persona is very different once I switched back to my male mode. Once a man tried to kiss me while I changing back into my male clothing to meet a client. I pushed him away and scolded him, he never understand why we will kissing passionately just a few moment ago but my aptitude changed so suddenly. I didn't explained why....

Judy-Somthing
03-05-2016, 10:05 PM
I've been to a few GAY parties dressed, one guy wanted to go all the way, if you know what I'm saying.
Another guy kissed me on the cheek and said I looked hot and another said he wanted to give me a XX LOL.
I like lady parts so I passed on the invites. I guess I was sending out the wrong message!
I was cool having someone interested in me.

TrishaTX
03-05-2016, 10:20 PM
oh god never wink wink

Laurana
03-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Only my father when he was on his deathbed. Otherwise the answer is no. Doesn't matter how I'm dressed I'm not into guys.

JeanTG
03-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Never and never will. Like Laurana, not into guys no matter how I'm presenting.

I Am Paula
03-05-2016, 10:45 PM
I've kissed men, women, and trans people. Can't say who's a better kisser, but I'm pretty sure men have a slight edge. I'll have to do more research, and get back.

NatalieGirl
03-05-2016, 11:11 PM
No. I've been kissed on the hand and on the cheek whilst fully dressed.

I don't have any attraction to men at all. Although it's fun to flirt with them when I'm out dressed.

I guess my feminine side is also a lesbian. LOL.

Robin414
03-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Not me but I admit I had a dream I was a chic and almost made out with the drummer from a band once...woke up before the deed though, I guess that means I'm what a GG friend calls a 'lipstick lesbian'... that's cool, from what I've seen at least they're pretty hot 😉

MarciManseau
03-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Yes, many times and for the most part I loved it. If the man is nice, it's just as sexy as kissing a woman.

The first time was when I was 14. He was 16 as I recall, and very cute.

And almost always it's led to more.

Beth Wilde
03-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Many, many times and it feels wonderful (as long as they are clean shaven, I hate beards). It has often led to even more pleasant things!

Piora
03-06-2016, 11:02 AM
I hate to possibly be the only Negative Nancy on here, but if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi. I love to dress and look as feminine as I possibly can. Even if I looked so much like a woman, that someone couldn't possibly tell that I was a man....... if I was out and somewhere public where a man would be attracted to me, and want to kiss me, quite frankly I would be repulsed. I'm not judging anyone by that, lots of us are gay or bi. Not a damn thing wrong with that. I just think that those feelings call into question one's sexual preference, if you're someone who is in a monogamous heterosexual relationship. Dressing as a woman doesn't change our sexual preferences! However, if you ALREADY know that you'd enjoy kissing a man and ARE bi or gay....then more power to you! Go for it!:battingeyelashes:

Trishpdxcd2
03-06-2016, 11:42 AM
If you have the curiosity about it I would tell you that yes, it will make you feel more like a woman.

sarab
03-06-2016, 03:05 PM
It's on my bucket list!

Mandy Faye
03-06-2016, 05:04 PM
Yes, Many times !

Pat
03-06-2016, 06:47 PM
if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi.

You must remember this / A kiss is just a kiss... :violin:

I'm always a little surprised at this site where we preach gender freedom, when there's a sudden rush to pigeon-hole people into sexual roles. (It happens a lot here, I'm not picking on you, Piora.) If someone talks about guys who are attracted to FtM crossdressers someone jumps in and pronounces the guy gay or bi. If there's a person who is grooving on their MtF-ness and talks about being attracted to the idea of a guy, someone jumps in and pronounces them gay or bi. I think we just need some more words to describe these conditions. I fully accept that guys who want to "be with" crossdressers are, in fact, not gay, not bi but something else (i'd accept gullible, but that word's not in the dictionary. ;) ) Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings.

mechamoose
03-06-2016, 07:14 PM
I have, but I wasn't en-femme.

As a married bi/pan man with an approved boyfriend, (I'm really lucky) I can tell you that Men taste NICE. So much different than girls.

Nothing wrong with kissing a man. He didn't get to pick his chromosomes any more than you did.

Affection is just that, affection.

If you like someone enough to kiss them, you like them. What do a few genes have on that?

GenieGirl
03-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Just an off the wall thought. But to those who feel the need to feel affirmation from kissing a man that you feel womanly, can you not get the same affirmation from women? I mean if you are into men you are into men regardless of your gender. I feel accepted by women when they see me and are attracted to me as a girl. If a guy kissed me I would just feel freaked out and uncomfortable. So do any of you get this same confirming feeling from a lesbian standpoint vs a straight females?

Joni T
03-06-2016, 10:36 PM
I've done it twice--my first and last time. It was just WRONG, no matter how I was dressed. I still regret it to this day and it's been almost 20 years.
Jon

Tracii G
03-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Jennie you would think that here of all places one wouldn't get pigeon holed but there are some anti anything different types here.

paulaprimo
03-06-2016, 11:39 PM
more like "a lot" rather than "a" for me... and i liked it ;)

Adriana Moretti
03-07-2016, 01:15 AM
many, many,many,many,many times.................xoxo

Ceera
03-07-2016, 01:56 AM
Yes. Three times, so far, while en-femme.

First time, with a guy I met at a gay nightclub, and decided to 'go elsewhere with'. It was the start of a very interesting evening... My first real time 'with a man' while en-femme. We both quite enjoyed the whole evening, but he wasn't a good enough match from my perspective for me to try calling or dating him after that night.

Next was at a gay dance club. A nice guy chatted me up and danced with me for a large part of the evening, and then led me to a secluded corner area to make out a little. it didn't go beyond that, because it was quite late and I had to work the next day. I didn't try to get his number, and knew I was leaving that town soon, so didn't really want to hook up.

Most recently, it happened in my new home town, at New Years' Eve. As I was about to go home, one of the several guys I had danced with at a local gay nightclub exchanged phone numbers with me, and then kissed me quite passionately for several minutes, right there on the sidewalk outside the club, before we parted. I enjoyed it, but the guy has certain issues that made me not want to seek him out again.

My general preference is to be with women, but I'm pansexual and I like guys well enough. Kissing and making out with a guy can be as much fun as doing it with a girl, for me. And yes, I did think that it made me feel more feminine, to know that a guy wanted to get romantic, or at least more intimate, with me.

Princess Chantal
03-07-2016, 06:22 AM
My fault sort of since i was dressed like a woman.
Avoid shinny wet lipstick. That tends to attract them.

It is not your fault!!! Because you dressed up as a woman and appear attractive to them, does not give them consent!

Anyhoo as for the question, obviously yes I have seeing that my life partner is also a crossdresser. He was actually my first. We have an open and trusting relationship, so there have been a few other guys that had my consent. Excluding my partner, I have experienced more kisses from women than guys while crossdressed

Lilly 40C
03-07-2016, 07:11 AM
Yes, many times including french kissing. Being bi-sexual I enjoy kissing men as much as I do kissing women.:)

kittie60
03-07-2016, 07:54 AM
Many times, but only the cheeks. I always do as a sighing for thank you. Only once did I kiss one on the lips and he was an old high school friend who I would date once in awhile. He is now a f/m . It was different I must say

Mayo
03-07-2016, 09:33 AM
I assume the OP is trying to get at a similar question to that which was asked in the 'Have you been with a guy' (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?230852-Have-you-been-with-a-guy) thread - i.e. does acting in a feminine manner make one feel more feminine (which seems tautological...)?

I'd guess that a gay man would normally feel quite masculine when kissing another guy. Does a gay (dressed) CD feel more masculine or more feminine in the same situation? Does a straight or bi man kissing another guy feel more or less masculine or feminine? Damn you, gender roles! Damn you!

:)

I Am Paula
03-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Mayo, I could not agree more. So much time is spent here, and elsewhere, trying to decide what is gay, what is not, does that change if you are presenting female....and on...and on?
Are the fair readers of this forum that worried about perception?
Here's my take on it-
Find someone to love, someone who you miss when they are gone, and celebrate when they return.
Find someone with whom a night in, cuddling and watching old movies is the best night ever.
Find someone who can make the mundane extraordinary.

Now, honestly, how important is their gender?

Mayo
03-07-2016, 10:28 AM
That's the enlightened response, Paula. Unfortunately, to some people it makes enough of a difference that they'll commit murder because of it.

JeanTG
03-07-2016, 11:13 AM

For me, very important. I just could not see myself doing what you describe with anyone other than a woman. I tried, I tried being close to and having sex with men three times when I was young as I was trying to figure out what was "wrong" with me; I thought TG meant I also had to be attracted to men and was somewhat surprised when I realized that I wasn't. Not even close. Each time was a disaster. Could not get aroused at all. Personally I think it's pheremones, but I digress. The experience was enough to make me realize that although I am very much in the middle on the gender spectrum, I am very much at the "attracted only to women" end of the orientation spectrum.

What does not matter to me though, is which gender someone else picks to do what you described. That is entirely their business, and whatever end of that spectrum they fall on, I would never let it prejudice my friendship with the person nor the total acceptance of their chosen partner.

mechamoose
03-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Jean: There is nothing wrong with you.

I'm in the middle, and happy to wallow around in the mud.

People are people, some are interesting, some are not. Some are even worth getting horny over.

Especially in this community, what does presentation or identity matter? We are all just elevated apes. The gender thing is all about breeding, we folks have wider interests. If someone is hot and interesting, then they are.

We have more in common than you might think. Everyone wants affection and attention. The 'rules' over what is acceptable for that are kind of messed up.

If you like someone, and they like you, genetics are kind of inconsequential...

I'm a Bi/Pan member. I don't much care about that level of stuff. It *CAN* work, we are just ourselves, we can be nothing more, and are *CERTAINLY* nothing less.

Kitty / Moose

Eva Skarlatova
03-07-2016, 12:45 PM
No, never! And to be honest I have never dreamed about that. I don't thing that crossdressing has common to do with kissing a man. Although technically if you close your eyes there could be no difference :)

erika_kerrie
03-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Men have kissed me, does that count? I guess technically I kissed back, so I'm a yes :)

lainey
03-07-2016, 05:24 PM
No. I have never kissed a man but I do have fantasies about men when I'm dressed as Lainey.

Lorileah
03-07-2016, 05:37 PM
I hate to possibly be the only Negative Nancy on here, but if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi. Life isn't black and white. One can fantasize and even experiment and not be on the end of your spectrum

PattiMichaels
03-07-2016, 07:56 PM
Kissed a guy many, many times as Patti; many times it led to oh so much more; loved every second of it...

gabriella1964
03-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Never and never will but as others have said if i was dressed and kissed a girl heck ya . Did have a gay massage guy kiss my check before I could even brush him off, Did nothing for me and wont let it happen again.

JoanFlores
03-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Yes, I have, and it feels so nice.

mechamoose
03-08-2016, 07:04 AM
I *think* I'm probably the most 'gay' member here. (Registered Bi/Pan, here is my card)

Why is it such a stigma? Aside from all that butch bull-hockey?

I'm not asking you just for you, I'm kinda asking myself.

This isn't the norm if you think if Greece or other old cultures. How did it get to be so 'wrong'?

To the original topic, I have had male lovers who would do everything BUT kiss.

Why is that so outside the lines?

BLUE ORCHID
03-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Hi Jenny:hugs:, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Mayo
03-08-2016, 10:51 AM
I have had male lovers who would do everything BUT kiss. Why is that so outside the lines?
If you kiss another guy, it's gay. And conventional (hetero) masculinity, as constructed, cannot tolerate certain deviations from its narrow strictures. Like men wearing dresses...

IMO it's a legacy of medieval Catholic morality, modified by conservative Protestant groups such as the Puritans, Lutherans, etc., re-interpreted by the Victorians, influenced by the fundamentalist movements of the 19th century USA, and given its modern form during the post-WWII/Cold War years.

Piora
03-08-2016, 06:25 PM
You must remember this / A kiss is just a kiss... :violin:

I'm always a little surprised at this site where we preach gender freedom, when there's a sudden rush to pigeon-hole people into sexual roles. (It happens a lot here, I'm not picking on you, Piora.) If someone talks about guys who are attracted to FtM crossdressers someone jumps in and pronounces the guy gay or bi. If there's a person who is grooving on their MtF-ness and talks about being attracted to the idea of a guy, someone jumps in and pronounces them gay or bi. I think we just need some more words to describe these conditions. I fully accept that guys who want to "be with" crossdressers are, in fact, not gay, not bi but something else (i'd accept gullible, but that word's not in the dictionary. ;) ) Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings.

Jennie you would think that here of all places one wouldn't get pigeon holed but there are some anti anything different types here.

Tracii, if that was directed at me, then I'm sorry that you took it that I was "anti-something". I'm not anti-ANYTHING when it comes to sexuality. Again, I'm not attempting to pigeon-hole anyone. That was not my intention.

Life isn't black and white. One can fantasize and even experiment and not be on the end of your spectrum
Apologies to those that didn't care for my response. I understand that it isn't cut and dried. I wasn't attempting to "pigeon-hole" anyone. Of course there is a whole plethora of sexuality. I do know that. All I was really saying, is that dressing as a woman should not alter your sexuality, when you feel a certain way dressed as a man, then that shouldn't change somehow when you're presenting as a woman - whatever sexual orientation that may be. In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.

That's really the only point I was trying to make. Sorry if I offended some.

Stephanie Julianna
03-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Yes. It was with a man that I was close with for over 30 years. I always felt feminine with him since we were more boyfriend and girlfriend and I was alays dressed when we were together. I'm too old to try and find someone to replace him in my life since he died from CA. I was lucky to have had him in my life. It did lead to intimate activity but not always since we simply enjoyed each others company and were friends as well as lovers.

Sonyla
03-08-2016, 10:43 PM
I have never kissed a male and I shall never want to.
To the topic starter, why would you feel a shame? I know emotions are strange but maybe your logic can suppress the bad feeling of it :)

Dana L
03-09-2016, 01:07 AM
Yes, just once. He leaned in and kissed me. Kinda took me by surprise but I quickly enjoyed it very much. Didn't think I ever would, although I fantasied about it. Yes it did validate my femininity. If the opportunity arises again I defiantly will go for it.

jayme357
03-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Yes, and absolutely loved every minute ( or longer) of it.

mechamoose
03-09-2016, 07:28 AM
I have no problem with the gay label. The guys I'm referring to were unapologetically gay.Yet somehow kissing was a line they could not cross.

Making out is one of my favorite things. I truly don't get why it is so hard.

Mayo
03-09-2016, 11:05 AM
All I was really saying, is that dressing as a woman should not alter your sexuality, when you feel a certain way dressed as a man, then that shouldn't change somehow when you're presenting as a woman - whatever sexual orientation that may be. In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.
You'd think so, but sometimes the various roles we adopt in social situations come with different expectations of what is 'acceptable' or 'appropriate' behaviour for that particular role. For example, one tends to behave differently with gay friends than straight ones, or with men than women. Or some things can be okay when drunk but not when sober. Stage hypnosis is thought by some psychologists to be a form of consensual role-playing that allows one to behave in outrageous ways under the guise of 'not being in control' of oneself.

I think this is also an important consideration of how straight men can have gay sex under certain circumstances and still consider themselves straight (which is also related to the behavioural expectations of sex roles as I noted in my previous post). Really, it just goes to show that we are not fully integrated and consistent human beings and, in extreme cases, the extents to which we go to lie to and excuse ourselves.

The guys I'm referring to were unapologetically gay.Yet somehow kissing was a line they could not cross.
That just seems strange to me. The only thing I can think of is that it signified to them a level of intimacy that they weren't prepared to accept - raw sex, of course, is totally fine, but kissing implies some sort of emotional commitment - or something... :doh:

Lilly 40C
03-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Yes. It was with a man that I was close with for over 30 years. I always felt feminine with him since we were more boyfriend and girlfriend and I was alays dressed when we were together. I'm too old to try and find someone to replace him in my life since he died from CA. I was lucky to have had him in my life. It did lead to intimate activity but not always since we simply enjoyed each others company and were friends as well as lovers.

Stephanie you were so lucky to have it last for 30 years. I was with a man for three years and had many intimate activities once the kissing started. He was so gentle and understanding but, do to a job change he moved away. I sure wish I could find someone like him again. He made me feel so feminine. I miss having a male lover.

Lorileah
03-09-2016, 03:20 PM
In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.

That's really the only point I was trying to make.

:) now that makes sense

Angie G
03-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Never nor do I wish to.But thats just me.:hugs:
Angie

aussie cd
03-09-2016, 07:59 PM
sadly no....yet...but it's on the bucket list :love:

Ruthi
03-09-2016, 08:22 PM
No but to never have kissed either man or woman is an experience that should not be missed.

LisaJ1
03-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Yes dressed as Lisa only,bisexual

Leelou
03-09-2016, 08:30 PM
I never have, but it's on my bucket list. I fantasize about being with another CD. It was interesting reading the various experiences.

binair10
03-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Never. Anyway, I hate men. They are smelly and obnoxious, so I find it best to keep my distance. These days you would have to go a very long way to find a man without any sort of FACIAL HAIR. That is another thing that puts me off.

Julie.

Krisi
03-10-2016, 08:19 AM
If you kiss another guy, it's gay. And conventional (hetero) masculinity, as constructed, cannot tolerate certain deviations from its narrow strictures. Like men wearing dresses...

IMO it's a legacy of medieval Catholic morality, modified by conservative Protestant groups such as the Puritans, Lutherans, etc., re-interpreted by the Victorians, influenced by the fundamentalist movements of the 19th century USA, and given its modern form during the post-WWII/Cold War years.

Yea, the Muslims aren't too fond of homosexuality either.

To answer the original question, no, I have never kissed a man and as a married crossdresser who is only out to his wife and never gets close and personal with anyone else while dressed, it's not likely to happen in this lifetime.

For me, strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig does not change my sexual preference. I can't imagine getting romantic with another male.

Julia1984
03-10-2016, 08:36 AM
Since coming out (to myself at least) as CD I've thought about this a lot, not ever having done so. I feel the idea of being attractive to (an attractive) man somewhat erotic in itself. BUT I don't feel that it would ever go beyond that. On the other hand, to all the affirmedly "straight" girls, try this thought experiment:
Imagine your ideal woman (celeb/actress or whatever). Now imagine a cismale who looks incredibly like that person apart from the physical hardware/plumbing. Call him A. Now imagine a thoroughly unattractive or even repulsive ciswoman. Call them B. You are now offered the choice of having intimate relations with either A or B in return for a no strings payment of $1m (or an appropriately larger sum of you are rich - im not!). You have to choose A or B or something awful will happen to you or someone you care about. Whom do you choose?
I suspect many would choose A. Not all, but a good few who would have categorised themselves as straight. I might even choose A myself.
The point of course is that gender and sexuality are not only different issues but also not necessarily polar or binary choices. After all, its not the female plumbing ITSELF that is intrinsically attractive or erotic, so what is it? If as some propose it is femininity then of course one might go for A for a very good reason. As someone said, we need an expanded vocabulary with which to think about and discuss these issues. More to the point, so does society in general and the muggle world in particular.
Thoughts?
Julia

Mayo
03-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Yea, the Muslims aren't too fond of homosexuality either.
True, but that has nothing to do with the particular strain of sexual puritanism that has prevailed in Western Europe and especially the countries of the old British Empire.

Beverley Sims
03-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Dressed as a woman and looking attractive it is easy to get carried away at a party. :-)

Mona
03-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Kissed a man, Yes. And it is amazing the range of kissability with males, some rough, itchy and scratchy, or quick but not sensual while some are delicious, sensual and make me all tingles. And it did lead to more kissing other places....

Allison_CD
03-10-2016, 05:06 PM
I have, several and am surprised how some find it so terrible.

XXXXXXXX from me.

LondonSteve
03-10-2016, 09:35 PM
I only kiss women. I let men kiss me. :D

Dee Baker
03-10-2016, 09:41 PM
No and no desire to.

ChristinaK
03-11-2016, 02:24 AM
I'm a lebian, no desire to kiss some scrufty face. Now, kissing another woman en femme would be heaven.

Unfortunately, only done that in a nightgown.

desertrider
03-11-2016, 11:06 AM
I spent an evening but not quite a night with a guy once. I'm glad I did; since I married a GG I think I'd have questions about my sexuality that I might be tempted to answer experimentally, and I don't need that. However, if Johhny Rzeznik should happen to come down out of the clouds in a spaceship with a one-hour time warp on hand, I'm hopping in no matter what I'm wearing =)

To the OP, my gender is fluid, but I'm getting more comfortable with my mean which is somewhere in between, which is how I'm presenting mostly lately, so to turn the question inside-out, I don't find that I feel more or less fem when I'm with my girl, should someone feel more or less fem when they're with a guy? Do GG's feel more fem if they have a lumbersexual boyfriend vs. a 'nice' guy? I think the answer to all this is probably a definite yes for some people, and a no for people like me. Which is what makes this site so fun, hearing from everyone! We seem to have nothing in common except we wear feminine clothing =)

Hugs,
Summer

ChristinaMarie50
03-14-2016, 02:27 PM
Yes. I would not have normally. When I was 16, I met a man who was older who allowed me to crossdress at his house and drink alcohol. Yes he would have been considered a molester today. But he helped me with lingerie, dresses, heels, walking, mannerisms etc. One night, after he had helped me with makeup, he kissed me, and I kissed him back, and soon we were french kissing. I rather enjoyed it. I don't kiss all the men, just very very select few. And no beards! Yucky!

lily1974
03-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Several times I have kissed men and women. Woyld I do it again. If the mood was right and the situation was right. Did Iblike it? Absolutely! When enfemme nothing to me feels more sensual then having a stong set of hands holding me tight making me feel more woman then any clothes could ever do. Having a man tell me I am beautiful and kiss me deeply is one of the best feeling I have ever had. Yes I am sure some get the same from a woman. However when I kiss a woman while yes it is sexy the feeling is never the same. A man just seems to justify the femme feeling more for me.

1958Candi
03-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Yes and the results have been mixed. Some guys are not good kissers and it was very awkward. But a couple of guys were SOOO good that it excited me as much as kissing a woman. For me it is about the person, not the gender. Passion is passion.

JeniferAndrews
03-14-2016, 06:33 PM
Many times. It really makes you feel totally connected and womanly :)

soha
03-23-2016, 02:38 PM
Yeaaah and was too sexy (french kisses)

josie_S
03-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Since coming out (to myself at least) as CD I've thought about this a lot, not ever having done so. I feel the idea of being attractive to (an attractive) man somewhat erotic in itself. BUT I don't feel that it would ever go beyond that. On the other hand, to all the affirmedly "straight" girls, try this thought experiment:
Imagine your ideal woman (celeb/actress or whatever). Now imagine a cismale who looks incredibly like that person apart from the physical hardware/plumbing. Call him A. Now imagine a thoroughly unattractive or even repulsive ciswoman. Call them B. You are now offered the choice of having intimate relations with either A or B in return for a no strings payment of $1m (or an appropriately larger sum of you are rich - im not!). You have to choose A or B or something awful will happen to you or someone you care about. Whom do you choose?
I suspect many would choose A. Not all, but a good few who would have categorised themselves as straight. I might even choose A myself.
The point of course is that gender and sexuality are not only different issues but also not necessarily polar or binary choices. After all, its not the female plumbing ITSELF that is intrinsically attractive or erotic, so what is it? If as some propose it is femininity then of course one might go for A for a very good reason. As someone said, we need an expanded vocabulary with which to think about and discuss these issues. More to the point, so does society in general and the muggle world in particular.
Thoughts?
Julia

I like this. I think I might choose A myself--and if I didn't, then I'd probably ask myself why I didn't and might regret not doing so. And to answer the original question, I have, and it has led to more than kissing and I would probably do it again and enjoy it more than before because I'd worry less about these things. However, and maybe this is odd, but I would only do so again (and have only done so before) while en femme. I've had gay men hit on me while I'm not dressed and quite frankly it does nothing for me. That they *like* me as a boy doesn't rev my motor. But, as Julia said above, the notion that I am attractive as a woman to an (attractive) man *is* erotic, and maybe that's because I want to be found as attractive since I don't shave or cinch or fumble with press on nails etc because I want to look unattractive. And as a great admirer of femininity overall, that I can be thought of (even in an admitted abstract) as a woman, well then I feel entirely fulfilled. And if he's good looking? Then probably turned on. Maybe it makes me bi. Makes it makes me gay. Maybe I just like the attention. Maybe it doesn't matter. If I look good in those pumps and dress girlfriend, I will feel pretty free to enjoy myself ;)

StarrOfDelite
03-23-2016, 06:38 PM
I don't want to sound like the ***** of Babylon, but probably about twenty-five total, all but one while I was presenting as a girl. I don't like furry faces, but more because the fur gets wet and slimy in the process of making out than the scratchiness. Other than that, I enjoy it a lot.

PaulaQ
03-23-2016, 07:15 PM
Just curious. Please reply ONLY If you were in full femme at the time. What was it like? Did you feel more feminine as a result? Would you do it again? Did it lead to any other activity?

I *think* it is OK for me to answer this - I'm always in full femme!

Yes, I have kissed a man. Or rather, he kissed me. (Actually I did this just about 5 minutes ago with my fiancé.)

Well, for the most part, women don't kiss as hard as men do. Or at least my fiancé kisses much harder, and more aggressively than my girlfriend, or any of the women I've been with, does. He has a mustache, that's something different if you are only used to women. His body is angular and hard. Overall, I'd say it's a pretty different experience than kissing a woman. Yup. It is a *nice* experience too!

No, I didn't feel more feminine - I always feel exactly like the woman I am. Which is a pretty darn feminine woman, as it turns out. I'm a girly-girl, for the most part - that is to say I fall within stereotypically feminine norms. But no, who I'm with doesn't affect how I feel about myself. I can kiss my girlfriend, and feel totally feminine too.

Having said that, though, there are a couple of things that I have experienced that I think are probably more what you are really asking about. Being with a man is VALIDATING as a woman. Having doors held for you, meals bought for you, being actively pursued, etc. is a wonderful experience. It is easy to get sucked into this, and get your identity really wrapped up in all that. I don't recommend that. Another factor that goes along with this is that being seen as a straight woman, part of a straight couple, is much easier socially. NO ONE stares at you. NO ONE comes up and tells you what a cute couple you are (this has happened with me and my girlfriend). In general, you are just one of the other straight couples, out doing something that straight couples do. Being straight is easier, there is no doubt about this. I'm not actually straight - but it looks that way to outsiders when I'm with my boyfriend. (That I keep mentioning a girlfriend as well should tell you that I'm bisexual.)

Oh, as to whether or not kissing a man leads to other activities, no, not really. I mean, I decided before we went out on our first date that I was going to sleep with him unless something just went horribly, horribly wrong during our date. Actually, I guess if he'd been a really awkward and terrible kisser, it might have lead to something NOT happening. But when I go out with someone, I know one way or another whether or not I want to have sex with them well in advance. (This has surprised everyone I've been with since transition, because they all think I'll be timid, and they'll have to gently coax things in that direction. Ha! About 30 minutes into the date, most of them start to wonder "what have I gotten myself into?")

uwho1976
03-24-2016, 01:58 PM
No nor do I want to.

njcddresser
03-24-2016, 02:43 PM
I kissed a boy and I liked it.

Hmmm... maybe I could make a song about that

LydiaG
03-24-2016, 03:06 PM
Never have, nor do I wish to, I'm just a plain lesbian :).

Cara Lacey
03-24-2016, 10:53 PM
Yes, one time another cross-dresser was celebrating her 30th birthday. I gave her a nice deep French kiss. Of course I was very drunk at the time.

Rebekah Paige
03-25-2016, 12:04 AM
I have kissed a few men and I have to say not my cup of tea. (which would be sweet tea) It could be the fact that most of the men I have kissed had no idea how to kiss which made things a tad more difficult. I do enjoy kissing other Cds and women. I guess that would make me lesbian in a way. =)

Ressie
03-25-2016, 11:38 AM
I have kissed a few men and I have to say not my cup of tea. It could be the fact that most of the men I have kissed had no idea how to kiss which made things a tad more difficult.

And I've kissed a few women that don't kiss good either!

LilSissyStevie
03-25-2016, 11:46 AM
Does my grandmother and her scratchy beard count?

Devone
03-25-2016, 06:30 PM
I have always loved women in general but as I age it has been a curiosity to me and recently I have been having fantasies of what it would be like hooking up with other cross dressers in a safe environment to see what would happen. Devone

HollyGreene
03-25-2016, 09:47 PM
Never.
Never even kissed my dad. The only male people I've ever kissed are my sons.

Nadine Robles
03-26-2016, 12:41 AM
I did, being en femme. One of the most awkward experiences of my life I must say. Felt weird at first, then I guess, I did feel more feminine as a result, yes. But weird none the less...

Crystal Beth
03-26-2016, 10:08 AM
I have kissed MANY men in full femme and it was ab fab! I automatically assumed a femme roll, not by choice, it just came naturally to me. I loved feeling submissinve in their arms and by their touch. Each time it did lead to much more (I don't think I need to spell it out) and yes, I would do it again.

Alaina Ann
03-31-2016, 05:51 PM
Yes and yes. Loved every minute of it, and had a great time.

Majella St Gerard
03-31-2016, 10:09 PM
Sort of, it was a three way kiss with my wife and another man, but we were both kissing her really. I'm not into men, but would do it for her enjoyment, she would love to watch that. I consider myself straight but I can bend if the situation is right.

PaulaQ
04-01-2016, 12:05 AM
I consider myself straight but I can bend if the situation is right.

The term for that is "heteroflexible (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heteroflexibility)." You might not have felt it needed a term - which is fine really. But if you ever wanted to describe that situation, you now have a label you can use to facilitate communication with others.

Katie80NIU
04-02-2016, 02:17 PM
I've kissed 2 guys, both great experiences :-)

JenniferMBlack
05-01-2016, 11:13 AM
I have kissed a man both in girl mode and boy mode and it has gone further some times but not always. Also have kissed girls in both modes with similar results. Also I have kissed a girl and it went a little further. The Benoit of being bi I guess you get to have all kinds of fun.

Erin67
05-01-2016, 11:44 AM
I want to experience as a woman

Girl
05-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Yes and yes! Feels fabulous!

Virginia1983
05-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Trick question for me, since I only kiss men!

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed! Which is why I give him much more than kisses :)

Carmen
05-12-2016, 03:16 PM
Perhaps the title of the thread should be "Has a man ever kissed you?"
Yes it has happened to me. We were dancing slowly. He was holding me close...his hands around my waist.
We were slowly moving to the music...our faces were very close...our lips touched and pressed closer...he was clean shaven and felt very smooth.
No frenching...just nice and gentle touching of the lips.
I never felt so femme ever...hmmm.

Virginia1983
05-12-2016, 03:58 PM
***I never felt so femme ever...hmmm.***

Exactly right for me. Pleasing men completes me as a woman. That, and a man is the ultimate accessory to my ultra feminine/glamorous persona :).

Jamie Marie
05-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Yes very affectionate kissing while we both were enfemme. Thoroughly enjoyed it

reinasblack
05-12-2016, 11:44 PM
Don't go there!

Mayo
05-13-2016, 07:27 AM
I've kissed a couple of other guys before I started dressing (so I was in 'boy mode') and, being bisexual, I enjoyed it. As a general observation, I find it interesting that so many people say it makes them feel 'feminine', which I think says a lot about social roles and expectations and - in particular - how they affect or inform our views of CDing. That is, rather than acknowledging that one might be bisexual or bi-curious and simply enjoy kissing a person of the same gender, it gets cast as 'men kiss women, therefore if a man is kissing me I must be a woman'. It's sort of like saying that you feel more feminine when you clean the house or cook dinner because those are 'traditionally female' roles. I'm not criticizing anybody for feeling this way - social roles and expectations condition us from childhood and (obviously!) affect how we live our lives - but I think it's an interesting observation about the way our minds work and how our understanding of women and femininity conditions our thought processes.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

I Am Paula
05-13-2016, 09:28 AM
I kissed one last week. He was soooo cute. I had to sit down and get my knees working again. Unfortunately, he was my ex boyfriend's, ex boyfriend. :(

Sissy_Michelle
05-13-2016, 09:30 AM
Jennie,

I agree with you. A lot of ladies here are comfortable with the fact that they are fully dressed all the time go out and are a productive citizen in their community as a woman. But if you mention sexual orientation in a sexual way. "Nope no way I am not bi , gay , or into same sex touching at all. I only touch women." Okay who am I to judge? Most of those same people critize me because I only underdress or wear string bikinis...

"Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings." Exactly. If Jennie wants to get with Fred because he is cute or sleep with Sara because she has great fashion sense. Okay who are we to stereotype her into a name. "Okay you did X that means you're a Y and you will never be a M because you did X". Seriously? Why do I have to be named? Why cannot I just be happy with who I am. Or better still... Why can you not be happy for me?

@--}----
Michelle

CONSUELO
05-13-2016, 10:47 AM
Yes I have, many times. I was always dressed en femme when it happened and I enjoyed it very much as did my partner at the time. Also it did lead on to other things. I don't enjoy scratchy beards so they are out.

Look it is not for everyone and is certainly not a "must do" thing for cross dressers. You know what you like so avoid what you don't like. Simple as that.

Cheryl T
05-14-2016, 12:54 PM
Sorry, but I won't Kiss and Tell.

KrisCDAZ
05-15-2016, 03:09 PM
In general I'm with Mayo on this one. I have kissed many men, some in a loving but non-sexual way but mostly as part of lovemaking (I am bi and have been with men as a man). And I agree that the fact that I feel feminine while dressed around the house and doing houskeeping or cooking is very much about social roles and conditioning. But that is still very much about how I feel inside. I can be in touch with my feminine side while in men's clothing--I can admire a dress on the rack or on another woman, for example--but I find that being dressed makes it more accessible. But when I kiss a man, especially if he is the dominant one between us, I totally feel like a woman; I long to treat him as I think a woman would and be treated by him as he would a woman.

Kris

Anneliese
05-15-2016, 05:36 PM
Mayo, I could not agree more. So much time is spent here, and elsewhere, trying to decide what is gay, what is not, does that change if you are presenting female....and on...and on?
Are the fair readers of this forum that worried about perception?
Here's my take on it-
Find someone to love, someone who you miss when they are gone, and celebrate when they return.
Find someone with whom a night in, cuddling and watching old movies is the best night ever.
Find someone who can make the mundane extraordinary.

Agreed. THIS is what's important IMO.

Jeri Ann
05-16-2016, 07:14 AM
I have. And it did.

Many years ago, when I was in graduate school, a classmate and I were celebrating at a local pub after finals. After several drinks he turned to me and said, "I am very attracted to you". I was taken aback but then heard a voice that sounded a lot like mine say, "I am trans". I had never let anyone into my private world. I envited him over for dinner the next weekend and he met Jeri.

Candle light, soft music, a bottle of wine and then, the kiss. The kiss began a passionate love affair that lasted for several years.

Jeri

laura.lapinski
05-16-2016, 10:02 AM
texgirl. Ahh, that sounds really sweet and nice. I never have kissed a man, but I fantasize about it and kissing other CD/TG's all the time.

1958Candi
05-16-2016, 10:09 AM
Yes, and my most recent adventure was incredible. He was such a great kisser, I felt so feminine and his kisses actually reduced my defenses so much that I was open to doing things I thought I would never do.

kryss.cd
05-16-2016, 10:23 AM
I've kissed other CDs while dressed but never a man.

Ninna
05-16-2016, 10:24 AM
Yes! I had a boyfriend! a great kisser and lover! makes me feel so feminine always!!

Jane G
05-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Nope,never. but life is still moving forward.

sara.rafaela
05-16-2016, 11:58 AM
Sort of. Did not like it.

I went to São Paulo Brazil with a friend. At the time I was not dressing and had not thought of doing so for a long time. I had been traveling to Brazil for a few years and had been telling fantastic (and true) stories of my interesting adventures there. So, I went there with a friend. I did not know, but it was the weekend of the gay pride parade. This is a street party that draws one million people to Avenida Paulista (the financial center) and then continues up Avenida Consolação, ending up in the seedy center of the city. After the parade was over, we were looking for a bar to go to, women to hang out with, etc. I tried talking to every woman in sight (I am a fluent Portuguese speaker), but no luck. For some reason they were interested in hanging out with gay people. Finally, I found a group of people that were headed to a bar to dance, drink, and party; and we joined in. On the way there we hooked up with a group of trans women. One was clearly in transition and very attractive, breast and butt implants, hormones, gorgeous. Her friends were cross dressers. I do not want to be negative, because I am a crossdresser too; but after partying on the street from say 10 AM to the 1 AM time that it was; these ladies looked more like Twisted Sister, complete with beard shadow, than ladies. My friend, who is straight, and having shown no interest in trans ladies, was smitten by the leader of that group. I stayed close to them and drank and danced for most of the night. One of the unconvincing ladies, now with strong beard shadow, kissed me fill on the lips while dancing. I was surprised, and have to say freaked out. I had never been kissed by a masculine person before, and it was strange.

lisa_vin
05-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Ain't NEVER gonna' happen in this lifetime, NO WAY, NO HOW!

Kate Simmons
05-16-2016, 01:57 PM
Yes but I prefer guys who are great kissers. :)

Alexa CD
05-16-2016, 03:59 PM
I've only been properly dressed around a man once so far and we did kiss alot, we probably kissed for hours. He's alot older than me, I'm 20 and I think he's 50 or slightly older. We decided to do a boyfriend girlfriend thing, I told him if we were going to play around like that I wanted to really get into it so we went online and put a whole look together including basic makeup that I'd wear around him.

I'm small, no muscles, I shave my arms and legs and everything and have longish hair so already being around a much older, bigger man who is attracted to me made me feel effeminate and girly, it was a really nice feeling that is hard to explain. Once I was dressed that same feeling was amplified even more just by the way he was treating me and how everything else felt. I was literally right where I wanted to be, being so intimate and close to a man is an experience. He took the lead and played dominant and I fell into being submissive.

I would definitely do it again, I loved it. For me it was quite different to not being dressed up too. Honestly I think I am alot more into it and even more comfortable when I'm in that female role and supposed to be the girl. I felt more feminine for days afterwards and I always think back on it.

mechamoose
05-16-2016, 04:06 PM
Have I kissed a who/what?

You mean a butch male in corduroy and flannel?

Or one of us trying to find the way?

Kissing == passion. Passion is genderless. Kissing turns me on like nothing else.

almalove
05-18-2016, 04:27 AM
Once, because i realy wanted to know for sure if i was gay, I habthat question and just needed to know, and i realized that in fact im 100 % straigt and only like girls, would never do it again, and yes i was fully crossdressed, hab a very prtty black dress and 4" heels, back then i had shoulder length hair, i was at a club tha had at a drag show

marlacd
05-18-2016, 06:37 PM
I have. I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked it very much. Put aside their gender. Think of it as someone that wants to share some affection with you. If I'd be so lucky to find another guy that I liked, that liked me for me, I'd go for it. I might miss something good.

Dana44
05-18-2016, 06:42 PM
I have kissed men before fully dressed. One was a very good kisser and i dated him a few times.

michellechong
05-18-2016, 09:05 PM
Oh yes, my first kiss was given to a middle-aged man when I was seventeen.

BillieAnneJean
05-19-2016, 12:22 AM
Yuk!

(Plus 4 or 5 more characters just to get it to post.)

Charlessa
05-19-2016, 12:26 AM
I have. but I wasn't dressed in female clothing

Alexa CD
05-19-2016, 11:38 AM
I think you're right Marla that's a good answer. I have no regrets after being with a man, I've only ever had really good experiences. If two guys can get together and be intimate I think that's really good.

Natasha_Lovegood
05-20-2016, 08:27 AM
No :( But I want

glynnis
05-20-2016, 10:47 AM
I have never kissed a man but have been kissed by a man but not on the lips.

Kristy 56
05-20-2016, 11:19 AM
I have not, strangely though I have fantasies of being with a man and doing everything but kissing. Go figure

SamanthaLouiseScott
05-25-2016, 05:01 PM
I don't count myself as gay and in drab couldn't imagine kissing a man.

In femme , dressed. Yes it has happened more than once and I love it.

My first experience was at a party. For reasons I don't recall everyone was up on their feet dancing and he started dancing with me. At first it was hands on my hips, he pulled me in and the kissing started. He was quite obviously a tranny chaser. I was a very happy tranny. I suppose I could write a short true story lol

It made me feel so femme, girly, complete.

Georgina
05-25-2016, 05:20 PM
No and I don't think I will.

Mylie Taylor
05-25-2016, 06:56 PM
I was kissed by a beautiful cd, she was about a foot taller than me, I froze and my brain shortcircuited but it was allright, she tasted like chocolate milk.

Helen 2
05-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Well, sort of. I kissed another CD whom I had hung out with an evening at CC's and....it was very, very nice. And exciting. And wonderful. And sexy. And I loved it.....
It took quite a bit of self-control from both of us to part and go our separate ways afterwards...

MissVirginia-Mae
05-31-2016, 02:09 AM
yes, many times and I did enjoy it...:love:

Vintage4sarah
05-31-2016, 05:06 AM
When I am fully dressed as Sarah and with other Tgirl friends, I would say yes. I really appreciate the effort they go through to be as femme as possible and I find their presentation and personality very attractive and appealing.

Just recently I met a gentleman friend of a Tgirl friend who was taking pictures of us a gathering. We hit it off very well and we got along fabulously. At the end of the party, he approached me and gentlely kissed and hugged me. Well, I finally let down my long standing barriers and just went with the flow! That was a first and lovely memory.

Claire Cook
05-31-2016, 06:09 AM
Only once. I was at a dinner party with my wife and the hostess' brother -- I think the only male in the group (of course I was one of the girls...) said good night and kissed me on the cheek. I was taken aback, but it really was kinda nice.

BillieAnneJean
05-31-2016, 11:23 AM
Yes,
My dad and my son. Otherwise my lips are the sole property of my beloved SO.

msannacd
05-31-2016, 11:32 PM
No. I've been curious, but never have.

Alexa CD
06-01-2016, 07:52 AM
You never know until you try! Kissing a man is obviously different to kissing a girl, but it has it's own feel which is still really nice.

Desiree2bababe
06-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Yes, the first time was a bit disconcerting as he had a couple days growth of beard but I still enjoyed the feeling of femininity. Yes, have and would do it again and the times it lead to the bedroom were even better, the times it didn't I wish now it had.

kendracd
06-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Yes, well he kissed me, I did enjoy it, and I was very surprised that I kissed him back

Lilly 40C
06-17-2016, 04:53 AM
Yes, the first time was a bit disconcerting as he had a couple days growth of beard but I still enjoyed the feeling of femininity. Yes, have and would do it again and the times it lead to the bedroom were even better, the times it didn't I wish now it had.

That expresses my experience. The first kiss was a surprise but really felt good and lead to tongue kissing before going to the bedroom. Now, I don't go to the bedroom without making out first.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, well he kissed me, I did enjoy it, and I was very surprised that I kissed him back

A natural reaction.

Lexi_83
07-02-2016, 09:09 AM
A little different for me, in HS a bi friend hit on me and I guess you could say I used the situation to start dressing with him. He enjoyed that and encouraged it but he was really after sex, not any emotional involvement so it was kind of exploitive I guess, and he got married in college so even more complicated but we hooked up until late 20's.

Guy #2 was post my marriage and his and we might at a party and he knew I was CD. We started off drunk dancing, then platonic dates, then making out, then sexting (I totally initiated that), then an intimate relationship with Lexi. Romantic kissing plays a big part in our connection .

Cristy2
07-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes. I can't honestly say that it made me feel more feminine, but I did feel more desirable.

Philipa Jane
07-05-2016, 10:35 PM
No but I have kissed a guy who has.

Kate Jennings
07-13-2016, 02:07 AM
Oh God yes!

It makes me feel femme and I enjoy the experience immensely. Part of the fun of CDing is blurring the gender lines and what better way?!

Lilly 40C
07-13-2016, 06:17 AM
Oh God yes!

It makes me feel femme and I enjoy the experience immensely. Part of the fun of CDing is blurring the gender lines and what better way?!

I agree. If we are to dress like women then we should act like women and that includes kissing men and more.:)

EllieOPKS
07-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Yes, I have kissed a man when dressed as Ellie. He was the aggressor and I saw myself as the woman pleasing the man, maybe in a little bit of a submissive way. I enjoyed it.

irene9999
07-13-2016, 07:22 PM
I went out recently and a guy kissed me at the bar, I enjoyed it and like others said it did make me feel very feminine in a way. Would totally do it again!

Lexi_83
07-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Don't forget, "Familiarity breeds attempt!" Lol.

Lilly 40C
07-16-2016, 08:25 AM
Attempts should lead to successful conclusions! :heehee:

Lana Mae
07-16-2016, 09:05 AM
Lana Mae is my feminine side. I do not think even dressed as Lana Mae that I would want to be kissed by a man!! I am still me when dressed as Lana Mae. I would hug a man but I do that in male mode when the occasion is right. Make mine a no! Hugs (lol) Lana Mae

Rhian
07-16-2016, 03:13 PM
Only during a game of dares.

Peggie Lee
07-16-2016, 04:53 PM
YES! After transitioning it so much more pleasing than when I was young and thought I was gay.

realdesired
07-17-2016, 04:00 AM
Yes i have been kissed by males

ellbee
09-10-2016, 01:42 AM
Actually, no, I haven't.

Experienced everything else a hetero GG would in the bedroom (as best one could), oddly enough. That stuff I loved. :o

But kissing him (on the mouth, anyway ;) )? No desire. So I wouldn't let him.

Maybe it was just him? I dunno.

Sometimes he would be nuzzling my neck. That was okay, but I didn't really care for the scratchy stubble.

I suppose I wouldn't rule out anything in the future with another guy? Who knows.

But I do love kissing GG's, though -- as long as they're good kissers, too. :thumbsup:

DIANEF
09-10-2016, 07:25 AM
I don't find men attractive in any way, shape or form, so, never have, never will.

josrphine
09-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Yes I have kissed men, like many of us the first time was kind of ackword. A most interesting thing is happening now, the women pastor in our church. When my wife an I come in to the meeting hall of the church she will kiss my wife on the cheek, but she has to kiss me on the lips . It is a very nice kiss an i then wipe my lipstick off her lower lip for her, she then gives me a great hug and smile. HUMMMM Jo

CourtneyJamieson
09-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Yes, I have kissed several men while dressed. Though I have no attraction to men when I am in male mode I was quite turned on when I was in Fem. I can't explain why but it was a big turn on for me. Probably could have turned into more but unfortunately I did not persue it. Kind of regret it. Maybe another time.

TrishaTX
09-10-2016, 09:57 PM
yes I have and I like it! (Kathy Perry)

Alice_2014_B
09-12-2016, 03:00 AM
Big negative right there.
Not something I desire, regardless of how I'm dressed.
:)

Zafira Skye
09-13-2016, 07:39 AM
I shouldn’t be answering this question as I wasn’t in full femme at the time, nor did I kiss a man. But your question aroused in me such a profoundly sensual memory, I couldn’t resist. And I was wearing under my male garb a neat little pair of black satin panties at the time. On the Richter scale of sensual experience a hug must be of significant magnitude on the seismic scale of tenderness. Just below a kiss and preceding someone smooching along one’s neck perhaps! The reasons behind this hug has long since faded into the ether, but a male friend of a friend gave me one of those deliciously enfolding hugs which resulted in the oxytocin levels of my body rocket to 9.9 on the Richter scale. In the closeness of the moment we both closed our eyes simultaneously, I was slowly pressed firmly into his chest, as his strong arms engulfed my body, wrapping around me tightly as our heads nestled together warmly. Our hug lingered just a little longer than it should, but the luscious sensation of closeness easily outweighed any awkwardness. ‘Would I do it again?’ Yes! ‘Did it lead to other activity?’ Only in my fantasies.

Gwyneth
09-20-2016, 08:11 AM
I don't find men attractive in any way, shape or form, so, never have, never will.

This is my dilemma. I am attracted to other men sexually. But in public I try, but can't find other men attractive. Maybe if I ever go out in public dressed and see a man looking me over (undressing with his eyes!) maybe I could find them attractive.

Teresa
09-20-2016, 09:24 AM
Jenny,
I was passing on this thread because it was something I never thought would happen, we were at a barbecue dressed and I went to thank the host who was also dressed for inviting me we had a short conversation and then he put his arm round my shoulder in a warm hug and kissed me on my cheek , I'm not into men but it felt a lovely gesture instead of guys shaking hands .

CONSUELO
09-20-2016, 07:26 PM
Yes I have. I was dressed and I enjoyed it immensely as I felt very complete.

SarahBJackson
09-20-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes I have, when I was dressed. I've been in a threesome and an orgy too!

ellbee
09-20-2016, 09:57 PM
Teresa,

Very sweet of him.

Nice, ain't it? :)

Stockings-A-Plenty
09-21-2016, 11:30 PM
No but I would like to experience that as male/female.

NatalieLM
09-22-2016, 07:15 AM
Nope but I think I would like it. ..I seem to be thinking about things like that more often these days :o

Lilly 40C
09-22-2016, 10:54 AM
NatalieLM

Don't think about it, Do it. You will love it. I know because I do!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have, when I was dressed. I've been in a threesome and an orgy too!

I did it in a threesome too but, by then everyone was naked. Never experienced an orgy but, would sure like to.

Angela010
09-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Yes, but it kinda grossed me out. He had been drinking and smoking. Not something I'll be keen to repeat.

Lexi_83
09-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Jenny,
I was passing on this thread because it was something I never thought would happen, we were at a barbecue dressed and I went to thank the host who was also dressed for inviting me we had a short conversation and then he put his arm round my shoulder in a warm hug and kissed me on my cheek , I'm not into men but it felt a lovely gesture instead of guys shaking hands .Wait until he whispers in your ear.....

Gwyneth
09-26-2016, 07:48 PM
That sounds exciting! What was whispered in your ear? Or is that another tread?

AlyssaJ
09-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Nope and honestly don't believe I would want to even if dressed as Lisa. I don't find men appealing that way even when I'm dressed.

FrannGurl
09-26-2016, 08:57 PM
Yes! As a female, I love when a man kisses me. I will admit that when I was younger, I didn't have much interest, but now that I have been with a few men, and in a serious relationship with two, It makes me weak in the knees and I truly enjoy it

biannne
09-26-2016, 10:30 PM
I have never kissed a man before but I have a few CDs. I don't know if it is the same or any different. After all CDs are genetic males. I know some female like the feel of that stubble or mustache but I prefer the smooth shaven if I do kiss a man.

Teresa
09-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Lexi,
When we got back to Carole's home and we were talking the evening over with the rest of the wine she mentioned that she thought the host was gay and NO there were no whispers in my ear but then there might have been but my hearing is not what it use to be !!

Tracii G
09-27-2016, 07:24 PM
I kissed one tonight but he was an old friend I used to be in a relationship with.
He was in town so we went out on a date like old times.

Wendi
09-27-2016, 10:46 PM
I love your answer :battingeyelashes:

Mayo
09-28-2016, 10:06 AM
I have never kissed a man, and the idea of it is actually harder to imagine than being otherwise sexual with a man.
That was my thought until the last time I was with a guy (as a guy) and he kissed me. It was a little different, but not that much different, from kissing a woman. It made the sex more enjoyable - more personal - to me, rather than being some sort of "don't meet their eyes" anonymous hookup. I can see how drinking/smoking would make it unpleasant, but that would apply equally to a woman who'd been doing those things.

Army Aimee
09-29-2016, 08:30 PM
Anytime I'm en femme I like to kiss. To me it makes things more personal and makes me feel more into the mood. Even then there are some things I'm just not into such as facial hair.

Rachael_TX
09-30-2016, 03:54 PM
Yes, while his hand was on my inner thigh. My heart had never beat so fast. I still think about the ine that got away.

Tracii G
09-30-2016, 04:17 PM
Oh Rachael I agree especially if I am in girl mode.
Guy mode is nice as well just different.

Scarlett398
10-01-2016, 12:10 PM
I feel the same way. I have never kissed a man and never will. My wife is gorgeous and I can't get enough of her and never will! I am completely straight but love to cross dress. I guess I am a lesbian in a man's body. I don't judge guys who will kiss guys while dressed as a girl but it will never happen with me. I just really love having long lovemaking sessions with my wife. She'll always wears a sexy top with stretch lace on it or totally made of stretch lace and she'll have a really nice matching thong with eye makeup and lipstick on. She knows this totally turns me on. I wish I could dress in femme and make love to her but she's too conservative to go there and I won't do any cross dressing with her. But I do wear something sexy to be with her. It's just sexy in a man's way. My bottoms, however, when making love are boy shorts and I wear them with snug fitting tops. We also always make love with the light of two Yankee candles. It's really sexy! I love lots and lots of foreplay and love to keep her dresses in the stretch lace top with the thong on. I like working around her sexy clothing instead of her being totally naked. Anyone with me with the above situation? I'll never kiss a guy and never have an affair on my wife. I love her so very much inside and out. She's just as gorgeous on the inside as she is on the outside. She drives me absolutely crazy. We have an incredible sex life.

Tracii G
10-01-2016, 05:22 PM
So you don't judge guys dressed as women kissing men but you have a problem with two men kissing?
Sounds like you would judge that so kinda homophobic don't you think?

Jennifer Soames
10-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Yes I have and it was soooo good. It lead to a very long slow intimate time. It was so affirming. The goodbye kiss was me on tippy toes with my arms around his neck just in my lingerie. I felt so girly and sweet.

Becky Blue
10-27-2016, 09:50 PM
Dressed at a bar in San Fransisco a few years ago, was chatting with what I thought was a couple, but they didn't know each other. Suddenly I see these lips coming towards me at some pace. Just as he reached my lips, I turned my head away like a seasoned pro.

"Why don't you want to kiss me?" he said, a hundred bitchy answers filled my head but went for the safety first option of saying "Because i don't want to" he said "But you look so great, you are so hot" I said "Thanks but no thanks" and walked away.

What a crazy mix of emotions, I felt very vulnerable and uncomfortable but also a bit validated that here I was being targeted for what I looked like.... I guess its something that many many GG's have to deal with regularly. All in all it was not a pleasant experience, I did feel a bit violated, but it was all over in 20 seconds and at least I have the enduring memory that he thought I was sexy.

Periwinkle
10-28-2016, 10:01 AM
I kiss my boyfriend all the time. But not while dressed. That would feel weird.

Krisi
10-28-2016, 10:22 AM
It's an interesting thread, but after reading the responses, I think there should have been some qualifications.

First, of course, some folks here have transitioned to the other side so one would expect them to be kissing men. No big deal, that would be normal.

Second, some folks here classify themselves as gay or bisexual so again, kissing men would be normal.

Some are GGs and again, kissing men would be normal.

As we look at "kissing", we have different types of kissing. There's the "peck on the cheek" and there's the romantic kiss that is intended to lead to something more.

Perhaps the question should have been something like: "Among straight heterosexual crossdressers, who has engaged in romantic kissing with a man?"

karla2016
10-28-2016, 11:03 AM
I haven't. But definitely is in my list.

Karyn Marie
10-28-2016, 12:13 PM
Yes, I have kissed four men, and loved it. I was not dressed at the times, but being dressed and kissing a man is definitely on my bucket list. Oh, and I am not a kiss and tell girl...but I will say, I did take things into my hands, and had a hotdog for lunch.....giggle!

ellbee
10-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Perhaps the question should have been something like: "Among straight heterosexual crossdressers, who has engaged in romantic kissing with a man?"

:strugglin

Kathie Pantyhose
10-28-2016, 02:43 PM
done more than just kiss here. He was the first one I ever shared about my dressing. I could always dress while at his house and one day while we were just watching a movie, he moved closer and the rest is a great memory. It lasted for about a year but I could only be over there while dressed after the reveal. Some days we just sat around and talked or watched tv some days we'd play. He was gay and loved I dressed fem. He knew it excited and relaxed me. Now I'm happily married to an amazing woman but I would be with another man but he has to be special like the last one was 2 decades ago. Haven't found one yet

dolovewell
10-28-2016, 02:44 PM
I fail to see what this thread has to do with crossdressing. Thought this was a forum to discuss crossdressing and not kissing dudes.

Michellette
10-28-2016, 07:01 PM
I've been with men but never mentioned my wanting to dress as a woman. Not sure I would ever want to either.

ellbee
10-28-2016, 08:04 PM
I fail to see what this thread has to do with crossdressing. Thought this was a forum to discuss crossdressing and not kissing dudes.

I suppose for some, like myself, they can only get involved with a non-CD guy when they, themselves, are dressed? :strugglin

Krisi
10-29-2016, 08:16 AM

There seem to be some folks here who believe kissing or having sex with a man is not "gay" as long as they are wearing a wig and a pair of boobs at the time. Personally, I don't believe that is true.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, it's just that you can't pretend you're not by dressing as a woman.

Ressie
10-29-2016, 08:51 AM
Being kissed while dressed is related to crossdressing for some. Speaking for myself, the only times that I've engaged in kissing with men was when I was cross dressed. Crossdressing and sex are two different things but they intersect for some of us. Maybe for some the two are nearly inseparable.

Mayo
10-29-2016, 09:02 AM
There seem to be some folks here who believe kissing or having sex with a man is not "gay" as long as they are wearing a wig and a pair of boobs at the time. Personally, I don't believe that is true.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, it's just that you can't pretend you're not by dressing as a woman.The other theme that often comes up is that many people here say they feel more attracted to or interested in men when dressed.

MissVirginia-Mae
10-29-2016, 10:10 AM
Yes, and I loved it....
As I transition to fully female, I expect my needs and wants to include both men and women but I confess I have been leaning more towards being in a long term relationship with a man

IleneD
10-29-2016, 11:10 AM
Honey....... when I'm in full girl mode, and the afterburners are fired up, I'm likely to kiss just about anyone.

Gwyneth
11-29-2016, 03:25 PM
Love kissing a passionate man. It follows directly with some CDs that want that response when they dress - me! But men are pigs. Just got stood up again.

Julia Welch
11-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Ewwwww ...

Territx
11-29-2016, 04:33 PM
As strange as it may seem, I am not sure how to answer this question. If, while I was fully dressed, I kissed another fully dressed mtf crossdresser then was that a lesbian kiss? a gay kiss? or, because I am at my core male, but they looked female, was it heterosexual? Aaaarrrggghhh --- my head is going to explode!

Short answer is: I have been dressed and kissed another fully dressed crossdresser on two different occasions. Both were kind of like a truth or dare situation where there was a female present and urging us on. I enjoyed it.

FrannGurl
11-29-2016, 06:51 PM
Many times, and I enjoy it very much.
In fact, the last time was last night.
I have a profile on OkCupid and have been emailing and talking to a nice gentleman on the phone the last few weeks. I finally felt comfortable enough that he wasn't a creep and we had a nice evening watching a movie and having a few drinks together. One thing lead to another, Lots of kissing combined with making out on and off, and more:) I'm one of those that is usually only attracted to men when dressed, whether I'm wearing capris and a blouse or a dress, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why that is and don't really care anymore.

Chanel-hilton
11-30-2016, 03:09 AM
A few too many ha

Jenni Yumiko
11-30-2016, 06:37 AM
Yeah and it still grosses me out. It felt rough and forceful, also hate hair and this guy was hairy.
Tried once didn't like it, tried twice and hated it.

RebeccaR
11-30-2016, 11:30 AM
Yes, I have kissed a guy.

Never thought about it when I was younger as I was only interested in women. I had thought that being with a guy gross and had no intention of ever trying it. I have even held guys off when they tried to kiss me in night clubs.
one day, an extremely handsome guy noticed I was wearing traces of eyeliner and asked me upfront if I dressed. It took me totally by surprise and he could see in my reaction that I did. He just started chatting and before I knew it, I had agreed to show him my favourite dress.
We went out for a drink to talk first then back to his place where I got all dolled up to show him my dress. We sat down to watch a movie and then he made a move. He told me how beautiful I was and asked me if he could kiss me. At that point, I just gave in said yes and let him kiss me. The truth is, it didn't take long before I was kissing him back. ( I know it sounds cheesy but it felt so sincere and I could see in his eyes how much he liked me.) We dated for 5 years and every date was amazing.
To all those ladies out there who say they will never do it. I think you just need someone you can connect with. It doesn't matter what gender they are. if two people like each others company then just let things happen naturally. Don't do anything Just because I want to try it. The chemistry is the important part.

Amy07
11-30-2016, 02:02 PM
Similar story here in DC. Dressed for a frat party, and then the fun happens, and Amy

Jeri Ann
11-30-2016, 02:16 PM
This is similar to what happened to me. He was a classmate in graduate school, a friend. When celebrating the completion of comprehensive exams at a local pub he told me he was attracted to me. I let him in on my secret. He came over for dinner a few days later and met Jeri. What an amazing, romantic and life changing evening that was. The dream lasted several years and has given me fond memories ever since.
Jeri

Yes, I have kissed a guy...

Gwyneth
12-01-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm sure there will be some flame coming this way, but would you say its alright for most of the reasons for wanting to CD would be to get a guy interested?

Megan182
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
I haven't been around any men while en femme yet but I'd definitely love to try. I'm bi-curious as it is so maybe kissing a man while en femme would be a good place to start?

Antoine
12-03-2016, 01:58 PM
I have, and more than once. But I can only do it if I am dressed

Marianne S
12-04-2016, 12:18 AM
I'm sure there will be some flame coming this way, but would you say its alright for most of the reasons for wanting to CD would be to get a guy interested?

I've got no cause to "flame" anybody, and I think a perfectly valid question deserves a proper answer. But I have to say that in my view, this question gets cause and effect the wrong way round.

For people like myself at least, it's not that we're covertly attracted to men and crossdress in order to attract men. Not for one moment! While I can't speak for others, in my own mind anyway, the notion of "gay" sex in a male role with another man does nothing for me whatsoever. And by the way, I've never kissed a man in my life! Not unless you count a happily drunken guy I didn't know from Adam who was probably Greek or something, who, one New Year's Eve on a visit to London, kissed me on both cheeks in the middle of a celebrating crowd in Trafalgar Square. That had everything to do with different ethnic customs and nothing to do with sex! I had no objection to it, since it was obviously well meant, but it didn't "turn me on" either!

When it comes to cause and effect, it's not that crossdressing is motivated by a desire to attract men. Rather, crossdressing is motivated by something else entirely--perhaps in part a desire to identify with, or experience being, female (though I have to admit it's complicated). And as a result of that urge--not a "cause" of it--the idea of sex with a man in a female role can become, if not downright attractive, at least less repulsive than it would otherwise be when acting normally in a male role.

To look at it from another viewpoint, that of a hypothetical observer, "gay porn" does absolutely nothing for me. Unlike some people, I don't want to see two guys going at it. In my mind, for sex to be exciting, it has to have a woman in it! To me it's women who are "sexy." Like many others here, I crossdress largely because I want to "be" what I love! To me, "normal" (that's to say, "heterosexual") porn depicting a man and a woman is what's "sexy"--though I'll certainly give a nod to lesbian porn also, since it has women in it. However, this does not exclude the fantasy of myself taking on the female role with another female, and possibly also with a male, partner in those scenarios.

To answer Krisi's comment also, this has nothing to do with being "gay." We need to choose our terminology more carefully. "Gay" sex, if we're talking about males, is about men who are attracted to other men. A better word to choose is "androphilic," when we want to talk about "being sexually attracted to men" irrespective of the sex of the person who's being attracted. (The opposite is "gynephilic," sexually attracted to women.) I'm normally gynephilic, regardless of what role I myself am playing, All I can add is that when I imagine myself in a female role, some aspects of sex with a man can seem attractive to me. Or possibly, to put it another way, sex with a man is not "repulsive" to me as it would seem from the viewpoint of a male role. This is very different from being fully androphilic, let alone "gay." I could never imagine myself "falling in love" with a man, for instance, as I have fallen in love several times with women. I've never kissed a man, let alone had sex with one. There was more than one reason for that, as anyone can imagine, starting from the fact of being happily marrid for so many decades. And I strongly suspect, as some (not all, but some) posters here have discovered for themselves, that the notion of sex with a man would for me be far better left as an intriguing fantasy, instead of acting it out as a disappointing, even revolting, memory of reality.

No, I've never kissed a man. For people like myself, I dare say I never will. And I probably never should! Just let it be--a fascinating idea!

Exris
12-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Screw it, I'll reply since everyone else is being so honest.

Yes. Once. I didnt like it.

I have gay friends. One especially that I would trust 100% with everything and anything about me. He is the only person in the world that would not be surprised I joined this site. But even he does not know about the boxes I have in the wardrobe...

Anyway - back on point. The company I work for had an office in Brighton a few years ago and I used to have to visit regularly. So regularly I almost had to move there. For those stateside Brighton is almost like Europe's gay capital. It could rename itself "GayTown" and noone would even notice. The bars I drank in were all gay. The best bar (Queens) was mostly CD on some evenings. If thats your real thing in life then this is one place you should visit.

Anyway.

The worst - grab ass place total 100% hook up bar in Kemptown is The Bulldog. Think of the Blue Oyster in Police Academy. Except seedier if possible. Id go in there sometimes and not interact with anyone. Id play the fruit machine... very slowly whilst drinking. Observing. But not interacting. Never doing that. Why the hell would I do that? Thats down to the gay friend that I trust... he has been insisting for 20 years now "that I must be" as he knows, and is the only person on this earth that knows... I wish I were born differently.

But Im not picking up any desire there. It's seedy and awful. Iv been a few times now. The Queens is a better bar with a better vibe and the CD's are gay - but they are the "just for fun" type and leave me alone to drink my beer immediately without pestering me if ever asked. Never once in there have I had the question "well why the hell do you come in here...?"

But back to the Bulldog. One night a rather nice mid 30's GG started to talk to me. I liked her. Things were going well. Too well as it turned out. After 10 minutes or so she introduced me to her "friend". A similarity aged man that apparently liked me. She was only talking to me to determine if I was sane and safe. Whatever standard the bar for that was I apparently passed. After introductions he asked for a kiss. I pecked him. He asked me to "do it properly". So I did. Really properly. Lasting several minutes and a fair bit of groping each way. I was acting. I hated it. I kept a smile on my face the whole time after that had finished and we kept talking. He was quite keen on discussing what I was going to do to his arsehole later that evening... it was pretty full on. The GG was standing nearby ecstatic that she had apparently made some match up for her friend.

I was a smoker at the time (Iv quit now for several years) so found an opportunity to leave. Asked him to mind my drink (so he felt I was returning) and stepped out for the smoke. I made sure I could be seen outside taking a few drags. Then was never seen again. And Iv never been back in the Bulldog.

My gay friend is WRONG. I took the experiment as far as I was able. He is WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I dont regret doing that. It was a bit extreme. But if nothing else it proves to me that I do know my own mind. And it's not an exercise I will be repeating.

Gwyneth
12-04-2016, 12:08 PM
I appreciate noninflammatory posts. I have to say as well that I don't mark myself as gay. Might be moving that way if that is possible. But in the last few years I have enjoyed the company of a couple of bisexual men. I identify as bisexual. And since one of those men was a CD, since him I've wondered if I would want that for my near future. I am perplexed by one thing: I've enjoyed kissing men when its passionate. Maybe its the newness. Strange, but I've found a lot of bisexual men don't want to kiss. Which is making desire to find a guy hard. I've tried a few online "what would you look like as a woman" sites without much success. Looking in the mirror doesn't work well for me either. Maybe soon you'll find me in the "Boy mode vs Girl mode" section soon.

Julie Gaum
12-04-2016, 06:55 PM
Would like to make an observation relating to this thread but also relating to those who go to CD "clubs" but vehemently affirm that they are hetero. These comments are not whether right or wrong as they are not and should not be judgmental. While roughly 80% of CDs remain "straight" there are many - perhaps 10% or more who begin to waver, become unsure not only in their teens but also as late as midlife. While some go to local CD groups for companionship there are others who decide to move fantasies up a notch call it bi-curious or whatever. Finding a liaison with a CD at one of these places or even with a male who goes to these clubs for they are attracted to cross-dressing males is not a stretch. The result may be a turnoff or one may find that they were always gay or Bi but never accepted themselves as such. There are also thousands of so-called CD Clubs that make no bones of that fact that they were created as meeting grounds for gay and Bi CDs. Thet becomes very obvious once an internet contact is made. I'm not referring to the latter type of "clubs" but rather the meeting places that so many responding to this thread describe. Point: It may be a completely subconscious move to visit these nightclubs or watering holes but for many it's really putting a toe in uncharted waters.
Did I muddy the waters a bit?
Julie

CourtneyJamieson
12-04-2016, 08:59 PM
I will jump in with my own personal experiences and it somewhat aligns with Julie's recent post. I have always considered myself heterosexual even though I dressed occasionally throughout my life. Never had any desire to do anything but dress once-in-a-while. Then about 2 years ago I got more intense about dressing though I have no desire to go 24/7. After getting a fairly decent feminine look and getting over the hurdle of going out in public I began to fantasize about getting together with a man while I was dressed. I know some of you won't understand but I can unequivocally state that I have absolutely NO attraction to men when I am out as a man in my own life. But when I go out en Fem I began to have an attraction to "sex" with a man, not necessarily to a man if that makes any sense. So I began to go to some places where I got the affections of some men and at first just made out at the club. So, to answer this thread, my answer is YES I have kissed a man. But after that, I had the desire to experience more. And I guess you never know until you try. So I recently met a man and went to the next level. Like many here, I didn't know whether I would be repulsed or whether I would enjoy the experience. Well, for me personally, I can definitely say I enjoyed it. But I can also say I would Never enjoy such an experience if I were not dressed en Fem. Yes, it is very confusing and difficult to convey to others who don't feel the same way. So I would say I am no longer heterosexual. But I would not consider myself homosexual as I still prefer women when I am in my man mode. But since I do find myself attracted to men when I am dressed en Fem then I guess I am Bi-Sexual which is OK by me.

helenejo
12-05-2016, 04:36 AM
I love to kiss a guy with a hint of beer on his breath and feeling him start to get excited..it makes me go weak at the knees

josrphine
12-05-2016, 06:57 AM
Yes I have kiss more then one man, yet I do prefer women. Right now I have a little , lets say a interesting kissing ging on. My women pastor at the church I go to gives big hugs to all as they enter. and the brush kiss on the cheek. But for me she want us to kiss on the lips, not just a peck a longlost lover kiss. I do like it, and the hug is very interesting to. Dose that make me a lesbian. eather way I am enjoying both.

Mickitv
12-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Your post made my start singing that Katy Perry song"I kissed a guy and I loved it." Ok I changed one word Yes I have kissed men and loved it immensely

Territx
12-05-2016, 06:00 PM
I want to echo an earlier comment. I am fairly new at this site and was not sure what to expect. I hope this topic and the posts are "typical" as I find it so uplifting to see all of the different thoughts and positions expressed without condemnation of those with different ideas. Thanks for making this an informative and interesting discussion and site.

Gwyneth
12-05-2016, 09:43 PM
FYI - sometimes there is a little condemnation. But most here are understanding.

Lexi_83
12-06-2016, 05:02 PM
I fail to see what this thread has to do with crossdressing. Thought this was a forum to discuss crossdressing and not kissing dudes.If it's just about the dressing, that's one thing.

If it's about embracing not only a feminine form but also feminine actions and feelings, that might become part of the experience. YMMV.

I LOVE your profile pic BTW!

immindy
12-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Yep , Amazingly I have had several guys who wanted to kiss me at various clubs or bars I have been at over the years. Amazes me because I do not think I am that attractive . Maybe they were just curious ? Did I take it any further ever ? Nope . I am married and faithful to my wife :)

Acastina
12-07-2016, 09:13 PM
... I know some of you won't understand but I can unequivocally state that I have absolutely NO attraction to men when I am out as a man in my own life. But when I go out en Fem I began to have an attraction to "sex" with a man, not necessarily to a man if that makes any sense. So I began to go to some places where I got the affections of some men and at first just made out at the club. So, to answer this thread, my answer is YES I have kissed a man. But after that, I had the desire to experience more. And I guess you never know until you try. So I recently met a man and went to the next level. Like many here, I didn't know whether I would be repulsed or whether I would enjoy the experience. Well, for me personally, I can definitely say I enjoyed it. But I can also say I would Never enjoy such an experience if I were not dressed en Fem. Yes, it is very confusing and difficult to convey to others who don't feel the same way. So I would say I am no longer heterosexual. But I would not consider myself homosexual as I still prefer women when I am in my man mode. But since I do find myself attracted to men when I am dressed en Fem then I guess I am Bi-Sexual which is OK by me.

You're absolutely not alone. It's one of the ways we decide pretty early-on that we're not gay; we're something different. Many here are adamant about no attraction at all in either mode, and some of them doubtless protest too much. But there is a significant number who describe just what you do, that you're open to and curious about it when dressed. There's only one way to find out...

I had the same experience. Amazing how the inhibitions peel off one layer at a time until you're in the moment and enjoying it. My experimentation took place largely just before and during the period in which I met my wife. To reveal just enough for decorum, we were in the same rooms at times with the same friends, then we connected on a different level and that was that. Our marital intimacy is unusual but fulfilling. Were I not devoted to her, I'm pretty sure I'd look more for a nice male than another woman.

Bi-CD is a very real thing. If that's what you are, enjoy the ride.

Vintage4sarah
12-08-2016, 06:27 PM
I find the post by Courtney and Acastina this week to be very similar to how I have evolved as a Trans person. What they have said pretty much mirrors my experiences except for timing and details of course. It takes a lot of pondering and soul searching to realize who you really are as a person. Now I am comfortable with how I perceive myself all be it very late in my life.

leotard fan
12-08-2016, 07:59 PM
i never kiss a man. en femme or not in femme, i never had the will to kiss a man... only my girlfriend...

AKADonna
12-08-2016, 09:53 PM
I am right there with Courtney, Acastina, and Vintage 4 Sarah! At a crowded party I found myself surprisingly being the target of a man's affection and it was whole new experience for me. The more we talked, the hotter it became and before long, he kissed me and I found myself somewhat enjoying it, despite the beard of his upper lip, which was really distracting to me. But, nevertheless, I reacted in kind. Soon, I realized that he had quite an erection! He was excited over me! I had been thinking that I really didn't pass all that well, but had worked pretty hard on the makeup, hairdo and the "look" that I had intended to present as. (Wanted to "blend in" as a 60 yr old woman, which apparently was attractive to this 60-65 yr old man!) Anyway, it was a major event for me to be found to be attractive and I acted on that accordingly. I guess that this made me from hetero to bi or whatever, but I don't really care.

laura.lapinski
12-09-2016, 01:01 PM
I am right there with Courtney, Acastina, and Vintage 4 Sarah! I'm there with you all too. I've never done anything about it in real-life though.......yet. ;)

I have no idea why I think this way. It would be nice to know why, but I don't need to know why to accept and understand exactly where I stand. Thanks to all those who shared.

Christina D
12-09-2016, 07:14 PM
I'm definitely straight, but always been very open with my sexuality, so yes, I've kissed a couple of men, but both times were before I began CDing.

The first time was when I was 19 and met a guy on a gay adult dating site. Admittedly, I was desperate to have a gay experience with just about any man that I found even marginally attractive. Luckily, he was a nice guy and when we went back to his place for...well...you know...he was completely understanding when I asked him to stop when I began to feel uncomfortable.

Jump ahead about 8 years and my best friend (a straight woman) has celebrating her birthday at a gay bar/club. I went with my girlfriend at the time and when she went to the bathroom, a guy started gyrating on my backside and then spun me around to kiss me. For reasons I still don't know, I gave into it and made out with him for a couple of minutes. My girlfriend came back, of course, and lost her mind. We left immediately and on the ride home when she asked me how I could do that to her and why I never told her I was gay (we'd been dating for about a year), I said, "I'm not gay, I just wanted to make out with a guy" and as strange as that may sound, its honestly how I felt. While I'll admit I enjoyed kissing him more than my first experience, I really wasn't impressed or into it.

Now that I've started CDing, I'm curious that if I do kiss a man, will it feel different? I haven't gone outside yet, but I think if I do and a man tries to kiss me, I'll let him.

But yes, I'm straight. :-P

DIANEF
12-09-2016, 08:57 PM
So you've kissed a number of guys, had sex with one, had sex with another in a bathroom and enjoyed kissing him, now you want to do it en femme, but you're definately straight......

Princess Chantal
12-09-2016, 09:11 PM
Umm Diane, you must be reading some ghosted words from Christina's post, that I just don't see!

DIANEF
12-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Well, I enjoyed a nice juicy steak for my dinner, then a Mcdonads Big Mac later on, oh yes, can't resist a bacon sandwich, but I'm definately a vegetarian....

Acastina
12-10-2016, 03:25 PM
With respect, Diane, this comes across as rather pointless personal trolling. Christine is sincerely responding to the OP and the other 9+ pages of thoughtful comments above, and you hammer her with sarcasm. If you would read the thread and think about it, it is exactly the shades of gray and ambiguity, the questioning and experimentation we're discussing, that make this topic attract so many comments. Black-and-white it is not, in the real world.

Christina D
12-10-2016, 05:35 PM
Thank you Chantal and Acastina. I'm glad my response was at least somewhat understood. I know and admit, Diane, that my story and reasoning may be a bit nonsensical and even hypocritical, but that's exactly why I felt like I had to respond to this thread.

Although I've only been crossdressing for a couple of weeks, the point I was trying to get across is that I've been exploring the boundaries of my sexuality and gender for quite some time now and that every time I THINK I've figured them out, something else comes up and I find myself reevaluating again. That's why I ended my post with the :-P face, to convey the fact that even I don't completely believe myself when I say I'm straight.

After my first experience at 19, I thought "Wow, I didn't enjoy that at all. Now I know I'm straight." Then, the 8 years later experience happens and I thought, "Well, I enjoyed that a bit more, so maybe it was just the guy? But my heart still wasn't in it and I didn't care about or miss the guy after it happened, so I guess I'm still straight."

And now that I'm beginning to explore crossdressing and presenting myself as female, those thoughts and doubts are creeping up again for fairly obvious reasons. I still identify as straight when I'm in drab, but as Christina, I'm not as certain. Then again, if I'm female as Christina and I kiss a man, is it gay? Or am I gay if I kiss a woman as Christina. Oh God, and what if I kiss another crossdresser as Christina? What would that mean!? :-o

DIANEF
12-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Christina, first of all apologies if I went a little sarcastic in reply to your post, hey, I'm British, we're very good at it. Let me just state for the record I have absolutely nothing against anyone doing whatever they want (within reason of course), I just found it a little difficult getting my head around the fact of a straight person having a number of same sex encounters and maybe(?) wanting more. I am the father of a gay son, I love him as much after he told me as before he did and it has never been an issue with us since. I know peoples sexuality can be highly confusing at times, but whatever path you follow I hope its the right one for you.
Diane x

Acastina
12-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Good save, Diane. Well played. There's a lot here that is difficult to get one's head around. That's why we talk about it.:love: