PDA

View Full Version : Where On Earth

Cristy2
03-05-2016, 04:21 PM
If you could spend a full week anywhere on earth crossdressing without any worry of negative impact, where would you spend that week? Myself, I would enjoy a Caribbean island hopping cruise.

AllieSF
03-05-2016, 04:30 PM
New York City, London or Paris in warmer weather. I love big cities because they have so many things to see and experience.

Dana44
03-05-2016, 04:31 PM
Actually the Caribbean would be nice. Go for a cruise. I am a scuba diver and have been there a lot and its a nice vacation where you can be what you want to be.

docrobbysherry
03-05-2016, 06:03 PM
I was amazed to find they seemed not only to be nonjudgemental, but accepting and even curious about our dressing!

Guess where?------------------------------------------- Cambodia!:eek:

rebecca_ns
03-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Actually the Caribbean would be nice. Go for a cruise. I am a scuba diver and have been there a lot and its a nice vacation where you can be what you want to be.

If you can stand the cold water, come up here to Nova Scotia. There are over 400 documented wreck just in Halifax Harbour alone. I dive as well, all year round.

CarlaWestin
03-05-2016, 06:17 PM
All expenses paid? If that's so, then my house it is!

Tracii G
03-05-2016, 09:12 PM
There is really no place or foreign I wish to got to so stay at home works for me.

Judy-Somthing
03-05-2016, 09:43 PM
On a big cruise ship. Party all night drink all day, no driving. Of course the weather has to be good!

Maryesther M.
03-05-2016, 09:54 PM
I would happily live aboard the 'Royal Clipper' sailing cruise ship enjoying back-to-back cruises, November to May in the Caribbean and May to September in the Med., with just a month or two in Northern Europe enjoying the Autumn and a bit of culture.
I love the maritime heat and blue water temperatures, allowing me to wear light sexy clothes 24/7. Mind you, I'd have to rigidly discipline my eating aboard, as they tend to cater for fatties.

M.

Sara Jessica
03-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Las Vegas of course, living that dream later this month with many similar-minded individuals.

Heidi Stevens
03-05-2016, 10:40 PM
I'm with you, Sara! Only I'm choosing Harrisburg, Pa. next week! And the weather looks great.

lingerieLiz
03-05-2016, 11:05 PM
A cruse would be fun. Wearing dresses in the evening and all the cute daytime outfits. Siting at the captains table in a formal. And then what about a few great swim suits.

Robin414
03-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Amsterdam, hands down! Never been there but sounds like a nice place 😉

I have friends in the area as well (😉😉 Jeanette), pretty sure it would be a whole lotta giggles 😀

sometimes_miss
03-06-2016, 12:27 AM
I had never really thought about this one. However, in the realm of fantasy, I'd have to go with Las Vegas. I've never been there, and everyone I've ever known who has gone has loved it.

~Katelyn~
03-06-2016, 12:39 AM
I would have to say L.A myself cuase I've never been there.

Launa
03-06-2016, 01:17 AM
I did this last year in San Francisco and it was like going to heaven!

- - - Updated - - -

New York City, London or Paris in warmer weather. I love big cities because they have so many things to see and experience.

And thats funny because San Fran is my first pic! Last year I went to a martini bar you recommended Alli and I started to whoop it up with the locals. I bought a few drinks and before I knew it I was crawling out of that bar!

bridget thronton
03-06-2016, 01:43 AM
Melbourne or Sidney Australia

Cristy2
03-06-2016, 01:53 AM
I'd have to go with Las Vegas. I've never been there, and everyone I've ever known who has gone has loved it.

I were stationed at Nellis for a short time back in the early 90's and spent a few days there on leave, but I wasn't too impressed.

trisha kobichenko
03-06-2016, 02:26 AM
Caribbean for sure...cruise the islands or stay put on St. Thomas.

bimini1
03-06-2016, 08:27 AM
I know it's a hypothetical observation but If you really go be careful fooling around in the Caribbean. They really don't take too kindly to TG down there. That being said, Maui all the way for me.

JeanetteX
03-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Amsterdam, hands down! Never been there but sounds like a nice place 😉

I have friends in the area as well (😉😉 Jeanette), pretty sure it would be a whole lotta giggles 😀
You're more than welcome Robin, I'm sure we'd have a blast indeed! I myself would like to spend a week dressed in Northern Scandinavia though to see the Northern Lights. But it's cold up there so could I perhaps borrow that Moncler coat of yours for a week??

Lily Catherine
03-06-2016, 10:44 AM
Venice! Carnival or nay, I would gladly revisit - I felt I spent far too little time roaming around when I went there. Of course Carnival has the bonus of being dressed in costume (in my case a ball gown!!) during events - being masked doesn't hurt either, but I'm okay skipping that and touring the city as usual in the appropriate seasonal clothing.

An all-CD (MtF and FtM) cruise with nightly dances, fine dining, swimming etc., would be a particularly interesting prospect, however.

heatherdress
03-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Two thoughts:

- If we had the money, we can go to all these places, and crossdress without "negative impacts". If we had enough money.

- It seems like the real dream is the lack of "negative impacts" when dressed, regardless of where we are. Does that really mean "full acceptance"?

Sarah Doepner
03-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Las Vegas of course, living that dream later this month with many similar-minded individuals.

I'll be there, although it will be a couple days short of a full week for me this time. On the other hand, I'd love to be able to spend that week in and around my home, doing the things I normally need to accomplish and finding a little entertainment from time to time. For me that would be the ultimate goal, just present how I want every day, not worried about what others think they see.

Angie G
03-06-2016, 11:52 AM
I like to be anywhere as long as I could be out and about.:hugs:
Angie

Teresa
03-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Cristy,
I would love to do the next cruise dressed, last time I did get to sleep in a nightie but going to breakfast, lounging on the decks, wearing a nice sun dress while seeing the sights and the finale dining and enjoying a show !

Robin ,
I hate to burst your bubble but Amsterdam is like many other European cities and not that different ! I must admit that Florence was great but for the sights but more so for the wonderful soft Italian leather shops, I was dying for an hour to try some of the skirts and dresses on , the factory shops were priced very reasonably !

Diversity
03-06-2016, 01:51 PM
I'd pick cities of fashion, such as New York, Paris, and the south of France like Nice , and Aix en Provence!
Di

Samantha_Smile
03-06-2016, 03:06 PM
You guarantee me a holiday as Samantha with no judgements and you can take me almost anywhere.
Nowhere too hot or cold, I will even tolerate rain - gives me an excuse to get a nice mac and brolly :D
But seriously - this is dream stuff right here.