PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Mariott

Paula_56
03-06-2016, 08:15 AM
When I am on the road, I tend to wake up very early, like 4:00-4:30. So I decide to organization my clothes and started trying different outfits. Well I decided to get all dressed up with makeup and all just as I would if I were going to be able to spend the day as a business woman. So there here I am all dolled up, and it 6:30 AM, the dining room is open, so off I went purse, laptop, looking very businesslike.

The waitress brought me coffee and addressed me as Ma’am. In one respect it was remarkably mundane, however the fact that I am out in the world doing everyday things as a woman is marvelously wonderful.

I truly want this every day.

I went back to the room and Cinderella morphed back into Cinder Fella.

I was so sad.

I must have missed some makeup, later that day one of my co-workers asked “Hey what’s on your eye”

Thinking quickly I replied, “Oh car trouble must be grease.”

A lady I’ve known many years quipped, “Yeah right!!”

I blushed and moved the conversation back to business

BLUE ORCHID
03-06-2016, 08:26 AM
Hi Paula:hugs:, You look so natural and feminine , I think that that lady is on to you. ~~...:daydreaming:..

Allisa
03-06-2016, 09:08 AM
When the every day things when dressed become mundane you know you have arrived. You look very nice and comfortable and I think the woman at work knows, no fooling a woman about missed mascara then blushing.

Pat
03-06-2016, 09:12 AM
You're are on the slippery slope, doll. Once "she" gets out in public and starts feeling acceptance and inner peace, there's no putting her back in the box. ;) Congratulations.

Rachael Leigh
03-06-2016, 09:20 AM
It is great isn't it being out like that treated like a lady even for a while.
You look very nice and I see why they treated you so well

msniki48
03-06-2016, 09:52 AM
Paula,

It is such a Roller Coaster that we ride......but as you said, doing everyday things as Paula feels so right and is most enjoyable....good luck to you in being able to find more time to be you.

hugs

niki

CONSUELO
03-06-2016, 10:31 AM
Well done Paula!

heatherdress
03-06-2016, 11:05 AM
What a terrific breakfast experience and story, Paula. You look great. Thanks for sharing.

Jenny22
03-06-2016, 12:55 PM
>>>I must have missed some makeup, later that day one of my co-workers asked “Hey what’s on your eye”

Thinking quickly I replied, “Oh car trouble must be grease.”

A lady I’ve known many years quipped, “Yeah right!!”<<<

Keep a 10 power magnifying mirror with your makeup, and use it to check and see that All makeup has been removed before going forth in drab. It works!

kittie60
03-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Thats great and you look stunning in you'd pic,very natural. Glad it.well for you.

Karen RHT
03-06-2016, 08:31 PM
I truly want this every day.

I went back to the room and Cinderella morphed back into Cinder Fella.

I was so sad.

I can truly relate to this Paula, including the faux pas. Glad you enjoyed such a great start to your day. Thanks for sharing.

Karen

Krystenw
03-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Very professional. You look great.