PDA

View Full Version : Going out for the first time as Chloe. (or rather as me)

chloe cute
03-07-2016, 12:39 PM
My job requires me to come to work twice a week and today is my working from home day. I have been planning to go out and working in the coffee shop as Chloe but always chickened out.
But today I thought, F it. I put on make up and dressed up and go to the car dealer because i need to do oil change. No one knows me anyway why do i need to be scared of. I saw braver girls than me doing that.
So I quickly put on makeup and sneakily went outside the house (my roomates don't know I am a CD) and went to my car real quick.
I stop by panera bread to buy a lunch because it will be a long wait in the shop so I just went there.
On a parking lot a lady said hi to me and I think she was looking twice.
I was worry about my voice because i never learned to change my voice, then i think "who cares". I went inside and order as myself when the cashier asked my name.
Well it is only a clothing and makeup (oh and nail polish) but who cares.
It is not as scary as I thought. Only my head hurts because I never worn wig this long before, my crotch hurts because i wear spank and that but enhancer panties and stockings. Other than that I am good.
Now back to work.
PS: i will attached pictures later for my adventures.

mechamoose
03-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Chloe *IS* you.

Don't be sorry for that. I hope you can figure out how to integrate those two sides.

You look awesome!

Amy Lynn3
03-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Good on you girl. You look great and it took ba*ls to do what you did.:eek:

Shelly Preston
03-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Well done Chloe, I am glad you enjoyed your time out.

You look lovely

Tina81
03-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Great attitude! You look marvelous!
how did the rest of the day go?

cdterri
03-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Congrats Chloe, We need more interaction with the real world, helps us all

Rachael Leigh
03-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Chloe it's great to get out and interact so glad you had that chance. You look great too

chloe cute
03-07-2016, 01:57 PM
went to starbucks and the girl in the cashier definitely see me through but kudos to her. She said, "I like your hair. Do you just get it cut?" I am about to answer her "No, it's a wig" but I know that she knew it and she wanted to be nice. So hey, not as bad as we thought girls!

rebecca_ns
03-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Sigh....soon that will be me. Good for you getting out there and being who you really are.

Julie Denier
03-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Good for you! You look very nice ;)

IamWren
03-07-2016, 03:16 PM
On a parking lot a lady said hi to me and I think she was looking twice.

Well judging from your selfie pic, the reason she may have looked twice is because how pretty you look. Your makeup looks great. And the wig... very natural.

Pat
03-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Congratulations! You're looking great. There will be a whole host of minor logistical details you hadn't considered (voice, heels on pavement, etc.) but it sounds like you're dealing with them just fine. You'll get your "going out" routine worked out and then it's all good. ;)

sarab
03-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Congrats and you look great Chloe!

Rhonda Jean
03-07-2016, 03:51 PM
You look great! I doubt anyone knew you weren't a GG. Going to have your oil changed is a big step. Even after decades of doing this I'm uncomfortable in situations dominated by men. Good for you!

chloe cute
03-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Congratulations! You're looking great. There will be a whole host of minor logistical details you hadn't considered (voice, heels on pavement, etc.) but it sounds like you're dealing with them just fine. You'll get your "going out" routine worked out and then it's all good. ;)

heels was in consideration, i still couldn't walk properly in those. So, today it is boots.

Jamiegirl1
03-07-2016, 06:32 PM
you look so cute,glad you had the nerve to get out, now there is no stopping !!!you will domit more and more

chloe cute
03-07-2016, 07:11 PM
you look so cute,glad you had the nerve to get out, now there is no stopping !!!you will domit more and more

yeah, i can feel that

mechamoose
03-07-2016, 07:18 PM
Chloe C:

What can't you feel?

I may be a really abberant and unusual member, but I sill feel all of it.

I'm just looking to understand.

Please share.

Giselle(Oshawa)
03-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Chloe you look fabulous sis well done!!

PattyT
03-07-2016, 07:32 PM
You look great!
You are on your way to the adventure of your life.

bridget thronton
03-08-2016, 02:51 AM
You look great - hope the day went well

kittie60
03-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Cloe you look great, glad you enjoyed yourself. Good luck on many more outings.

trisha kobichenko
03-08-2016, 03:30 AM
you look fantastic. hope your day went well (and as good as you look!)

Marcelle
03-08-2016, 06:43 AM
Hi Chloe,

Congrats on taking the step and getting out . . . great picture.

Cheers

Marcelle

BLUE ORCHID
03-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi Chloe:hugs:, How could anyone not see a lovely young lady when looking at you. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Jamie Christopher
03-08-2016, 11:47 AM
Really cute look Chloe, a what a nice story; good for you! Have fun,

Jamie

Emma 1973
03-10-2016, 07:11 AM
You do look teriffic and i hope it all went as you had planned, sounds like you had a ball

Samantha981
03-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Hey you look great Chloe! You blended very well from a distance I'm sure and if others could tell when close they were quite nice - happy it was a good experience for you.
You are right it goes much easier that we worry about... but worrying and thinking through what might happen and being ready is what reduces the stress. At least for me. I found it took a similar bit of courage and "ok if I am ever going to do this, I just have to do it... and they go" . I would say you took an extra bit more courage and did real errands , getting oil changed, wow! My first time last spring was much less challenging location. Good for you!!

Beverley Sims
03-10-2016, 09:59 AM
Chloe,
You do have to cast caution aside sometimes to make advancements.

You have the right look to do it.

suzanne
03-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Chloe, if I looked as good as you, I wouldn't hesitate to go anywhere en femme, at any time. Your presentation is cute and charming and I think we in this forum need MORE people like you just being out there as ambassadors showing the world how normal we can be at our best. Keep on going out like that, both for yourself as well as for the rest of us. I'm totally rooting for you.

Robin414
03-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Way to go Chloe! Seeing you drive past, I'd certainly take a second look (in a good way, I'm a lipstick lesbian 😉 )

gabyespinotv
03-12-2016, 06:19 PM
you go girl!!