PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing this right?

Liz57
03-07-2016, 03:18 PM
I apologize ahead of time for any mistakes; I am new to this whole forum thing. If I understand correctly I was only to post once in the introduction section so I am posting here now and will make it short until I’m straight on the rules. I have encountered walls already to some places I would like to check out and if I understand correctly I have to make 10 posts before I get access to certain places. Does commenting on other posts count? I love to write and am very anxious to join the writers society.
So, I will stop this here as I don’t know if I should even be posting this here. Liz57

PS I was gonna post a comment about wearing regular panties when I realized I hadn’t posted this yet.:heehee:

Jaymees22
03-07-2016, 03:28 PM
Looks right to me, but I'm no expert. You will have 10 posts in no time. Replies count but replies in the intro section don't. Once you have the ten you can go to the picture sections etc. Good luck Jaymee

heatherdress
03-07-2016, 03:43 PM
Welcome Liz. Go ahead and contribute in this forum with your comments. It is also easy to contribute in the picture gallery. Once again, welcome.

Liz57
03-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Thanks girls. I can't wait to get access to the pictures section. (is it ok to just sing off with Liz and leave out the 57? Typing Liz feels so empowering!)

Liz

IamWren
03-07-2016, 03:48 PM
So if you're wearing 'regular panties' I'm curious as to what irregular panties look like and where I can get some of those. :heehee:
Just kidding. Welcome to the forum.

~ Sayyidah

Krisi
03-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Welcome.

You only need five more posts to hit the magic number of ten. By that time you may notice that some posts don't add to the discussion but do add to the member's post count. You can always just post that you agree with another post. Five posts is pretty easy to come by.

Rachael Leigh
03-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Welcome Liz you have found a great place hope you have a great time and looking forward to your contributions

Liz57
03-08-2016, 01:36 AM
The day before yesterday I wore some very sexy black panties, the kind you'd wear with hip huggers, short and lacy with a black garter belt and nylons. Yesterday, just panties (under) with my regular work clothes . Tonight I'm wearing regular panties, by that I mean white cotton with green and pink flamingoes. And thigh highs. I just love the feel of them.

Liz57 (never got a vote on leaving off 57, or do I just need to change my user name ?)

Nicole Erin
03-08-2016, 01:44 AM
You probably do not have much to worry about.
The only way to get banned real quick is to step on the mods or admins toes by arguing with them.
Other than that, you need to be a serious pain in the butt before you get told to leave.

docrobbysherry
03-08-2016, 01:48 AM
All posts count, Liz. Here. Take 4 of mine--------:heehee:

Sandra
03-08-2016, 01:42 PM
All your answers could be found in the rules/faqs I suggest you read them

Thread closed.