PDA

View Full Version : what would you change on your body and face to look more feminine if money wasn't an

summerbunny
03-09-2016, 03:29 AM
Issue? Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.
many drag queens get work done.

Would you get hips?

Would you get longer hair and change your hair line?
Laser hair removal,electrolysis?
Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants?

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist?
Liposuction?

Would you get more butt? or more but projection and or change your butt shape?

Would you shave your Adams apple down?
Would you get brow bosing shaved down?
Would you get higher cheek bones?
Would you get a narrower chin and or jaw?

***I am able to hide D breast by taping/ace bandages like a Stud girl/ftm******

Jaclyn
03-09-2016, 04:00 AM
Hello Summer
The first thing I would love to do is remove my facial hair.

summerbunny
03-09-2016, 04:29 AM
I have butt, but know hips. 42-52 inch hips to balance out the broad shoulders? Would you do ?

I like these TS figures. The long red dress one and the two with solid gold dress.the TS with face i mpdeling is amazingly feminine.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xmjab65Ar4

Princess Chantal
03-09-2016, 04:51 AM
Nothing, I rather enjoy having the challenges

BLUE ORCHID
03-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi Summer:hugs:, I really enjoy having the best of both worlds. ~~...:daydreaming:...

SamanthaSometimes
03-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Eradicate my facial hair and I'm currently choosing which establishment to have it accomplished.

Krisi
03-09-2016, 07:39 AM
Facial hair could be removed without arousing suspicion. The rest would change the appearance enough to be hard to conceal.

The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.

Laura.Taylor
03-09-2016, 07:59 AM
facial hair is definitely first, having smoother skin second and lastly a nice full head of hair.

CarlaWestin
03-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Well, you did say, "....if money were no......."

I would have every high end surgery available. Like Caitlyn Jenner.

rexy
03-09-2016, 08:19 AM
No more shaving of my face !!!

Danielle t
03-09-2016, 09:48 AM
I would have to say Adams apple and hips

Krisi
03-09-2016, 10:26 AM
I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here. Feminine hips would be pretty hard to explain. So would many of the facial changes suggested in the original post.

docrobbysherry
03-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Since I AM a CD, any permanent changes would out me. And, possibly damage my health. (I'm 70+.)

If there were any surgeries I wanted, I can afford them.

Besides, as Chantal said, I make changes to my body and face when I dress NOW that r way beyond anything a surgeon could do!:devil:

IamWren
03-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Facial hair could be removed without arousing suspicion. The rest would change the appearance enough to be hard to conceal. The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.

I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here. Feminine hips would be pretty hard to explain. So would many of the facial changes suggested in the original post.
I'm kinda surprised at Krisi's response about becoming in "inney" instead of an "outey". Seems a little out of character but it is logical. If it didn't have biochemical implications, I think I would have my giblets removed. I like my "little soldier" way too much have it removed though. But having those two things gone would make it SO much easier to wear panties and form fitting skirts and dresses.

Anyway, I agree with Krisi that the premise was to still live and present as a male as was stated in the first sentence of SummerBunny's post.

Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.

I am very thin on top of my head. If I had thousands of dollars I would get lots of thick, long hair on top of my head. I would also remove all the hair from my body from the neck down.

And if money were no object.... I'd strongly consider facial feminization surgery. I think with my whiskers I could explain it away.

Aligirl
03-09-2016, 03:44 PM
The first thing I would take care of is facial and body hair. My face doesn't like me shaving often. :sad: my SO really isn't a fan of facial or body hair anyway so I guess that's a plus!

Lorileah
03-09-2016, 03:49 PM
The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.

and wouldn't that by definition make you a post-op TS?

Jackie7
03-09-2016, 04:04 PM
I would go for facial feminization surgery with voice lessons. But no hormones nor willie removal, nor any implants. Like DocRobbie, I'm heading for three-score-and-ten, the whole boat is mostly afloat and I don't want to rock it with avoidable stress. I could handle folks noticing facial surgery though, even as I think hardly anybody would. Old people soften up anyway, tend toward all looking the same.

summerbunny
03-09-2016, 05:06 PM
You can Hide A Feminine figure by chosing the right clothes and taping/bandaging breast down. As long as i don't wear tight clothing my shape is hard to see.i do it like the FTM transsexuals.
I have done it.
At the gym i change in the restroom instead of locker room.
I wear watersocks to hide my manicure and sometimes painted feet.

MANY DRAG QUEENS DO PERMANENT STUFF even though they live as a man.

aussie cd
03-09-2016, 07:48 PM
personally some ffs! starting with my ummm wide nose (hate it) then some other work to give me the right look with makeup and still pass male or female without question
too hard?? ....a girl can dream!!

and lots of work on my balding head! ......enough to make look natural to swing both ways....

PattyT
03-09-2016, 09:24 PM
The real crux of the matter here was expressed by Krisi, "I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here."
If you have to continue to function at least part of the time as a male the choices would be limited. I am not very tall, about 5ft 3 in. (160cm). In terms of height I am fairly close to a female. I am therefore interested in trying as hard as possible to keep my weight down, to keep as close to possible to having a "girly" figure. I would spend as much as a I could on going to a weight watchers group or consulting a dieticien who could help me keep my weight down and fat of my tummy.

sometimes_miss
03-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Let's see; lets go the whole nine yards, shall we? I'd like to be shorter, about 5'7". Thinner, maybe 110 pounds. Better face (no more brow bone protrusion), higher cheekbones. No more scars, new teeth (no more center front tooth). Much smaller hands and feet, wearing size 12 gloves and 16 shoes is a PITA. I'd need some hair on top of my head, too, but get rid of it everywhere else. I've always thought smaller boobs were prettier so these are fine, maybe a slightly different shape. Better nipples too. Make me about 16 again too. If all that can be done, only then would SRS be appropriate.

Lauri K
03-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Okay, for fun money non issue

FFS, Hips, Breast Implants..................and oh yeah add one of those voice feminize-rs when they finally patent them

As for real life, laser is ongoing and electrolysis scheduled already to follow. Trache shave is on the to do list for 2016.

1 thing at a time I suppose

Robin414
03-09-2016, 10:33 PM
Interesting post SB, I was thinking the same thing (ya beat me to the post) 😄

I just bought a pack of razor blades recently for $50 and thought "maybe I should just get electrocuted...electoral...electrolytes...you know what I mean!

I hear lots of 'guys' are doing it!

Andrea2000
03-10-2016, 12:58 AM
I'd just like to not have to shave my face anymore. If I could grow a decent beard I would once in a while... but since I can't I'd just assume not have to shave... it's a cruel irony I must live with. And that goes all the way back before I started wearing girly clothes. The moment I started to grow little patches on my face I hated it.

I also seem to be growing a bit of a belly over the last few years, but I don't need fancy treatments to fix that... I just need to quit eating Little Debbie cakes and work out more.

When I was in my early 20's I actually had a killer femme body if I do say so myself. Too bad I let those years go to waste with all that "boy" stuff. LOL

Now everything is starting to sag... but I guess it's the same for mid-aged GG's too... so I don't feel too bad.

Justina
03-10-2016, 02:59 AM
Nothing I can think of, however in the near future I will be getting permanent eyeliner.

summerbunny
03-10-2016, 03:14 AM
There is now Voice feminization surgery that works!

So no one wants to be androugenous?
No want to be a feminine looking man?

Okay, for fun money non issue

FFS, Hips, Breast Implants..................and oh yeah add one of those voice feminize-rs when they finally patent them

As for real life, laser is ongoing and electrolysis scheduled already to follow. Trache shave is on the to do list for 2016.

1 thing at a time I suppose

Amalie
03-10-2016, 06:34 AM
Face and voice feminization would be tempting.. and maybe some wider hips.

Would you get longer hair and change your hair line?
This reminded me of my early teens; used to have hair below my shoulders for some time then (at that time I didn't really know anything about CD/TG either, and I was living in denial later in my teens after finding out some about it)
IIRC my mother didn't really like the long hair but let me keep it for quite some time at least, I'm not sure if it was her or me that decided to cut it short again in the end..

To the question it's also tempting to grow it back out but that would take some time and I find it difficult to make big changes to my appearance nowdays.

Laser hair removal,electrolysis?
Electrolysis might be something I'd want to try at some point, currently epilating larger surfaces of my body and shaving and testing IPL on smaller.

Emma 1973
03-10-2016, 06:47 AM
I think i would like some hair instead of the wigs...problem is hair is not one of my stronger points

grace7777
03-10-2016, 10:45 AM
To me FFS seems a little extreme if you are a crossdresser and mostly presenting as male.

Laser hair removal makes sense even if you do not plan to transition. For one it reduces or eliminates or reduces the need for shaving. Also it gets rid of beard shadow which improves your appearance even when presenting as male. Hair implants also make sense even when presenting primarily as a male.

Sonyla
03-10-2016, 10:56 AM
I dont even know if it is possible but removing beard hear for good would be great.
I had very long hair 2 years ago but I cut it short because I went to a warm country and I was tired of bad reactions from people.

Donna June
03-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Definitely electrolysis for the beard and an Adams apple shave

Krististeph
03-10-2016, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=summerbunny;3910068]Issue? Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.
many drag queens get work done.

Hips: Non. Boy hips are fab- you can always pad.

Hair: If i could do long hair and look reasonable as a guy while doing so, yes.

Laser hair removal,electrolysis? Yes, both, everything. no question.

Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants? Temporary only ad hoc

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist? Eeeeeee!!! Maybe 2? Eeee!!

Liposuction? Hate to admit it but yes.

More butt? No- pads only

Shave your Adams apple down? Oui-Yes!

Would you get brow bone shaved down; higher cheek bones; a narrower chin and or jaw? Probably- moderate change.

Tina_gm
03-10-2016, 12:11 PM
The only thing I would actually do or change would be laser hair removal. Body hair especially seems to be the one physical issue I have that could be described as dysphoria.

Cristy2
03-10-2016, 12:19 PM
I would get rid of this Paul Bunyan beard once and for all and a set of C's.

Joyce Swindell
03-10-2016, 12:29 PM
I would want to add some to my bottom/hips. Not so much that it is revealing but more to keep my pants up and give a little shape.

gina shiney
03-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Hair while long(1/2 way down back in a tail) more volume & lower on brow. All other hair to be nonexisstant.3-4 bottles of hair be gone & 3 hours to feel good is too time consumeing.
As have had a beard for 30+ years with only a few clean skin outings(everyone says grow it back & never remove it again) I would definatly have the works
FFS all of it (hence beard)
2-4 ribs + sculpting
Lipo Yes please while at it just a tad put back in breasts
Fingers shaved (working hands)
All done without pain & recovery please
Oh & while at it a time machine. To go back and enjoy the changes
Thankyou Santa

Eva Skarlatova
03-10-2016, 02:37 PM
It's easier to explain what would not change :heehee: I love my legs...... If seriously my Adams apple and my nose are not the dreamed one....

Acastina
03-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Nose, hairline in front, bald spot on top, light facelift.

Less waist, more hips and butt.

Pretty sure there's not much they can do about shoulders, height, hands, feet.

uwho1976
03-10-2016, 07:39 PM
i would get breast implants,hip and butt implants and less of a square jaw

Ressie
03-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Electrolysis of facial and some body hair. Anything more than that would be transitioning which might not be so bad! But since we're fantasizing, just magically make me into a beautiful GG 40 years younger.

Amanda M
03-11-2016, 10:59 AM
I have no Adam's apple. My legs are good. My hands are are small. But I am a FAT git! A change ther would be great for male OR female persona. Off for another ice cream.....

Lily Catherine
03-11-2016, 11:23 AM
Assuming I still present as male either way, not full time nor transitioning:

Would you get hips? - Nope, difficult to explain even though padding doesn't serve me well either. Sure it'd be easier for me to buy jeans with wider hips (only women's jeans in commercially available sizes actually physically fit me even now)
Would you get longer hair and change your hair line? - Not at this point. A longer wig will suffice.
Laser hair removal,electrolysis? - I'm already considering facial hair removal so I can stay clean shaven. Full body is very tempting though, but not out of reach.
Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants? - Pointless to me.

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist? - No way.
Liposuction? - Not at this point.

Would you get more butt? or more but projection and or change your butt shape? - Maybe.

Would you shave your Adams apple down? - Mine is sufficiently invisible that it's pointless.
Would you get brow bosing shaved down? - Subtly if at all.

Would you get higher cheek bones?
Would you get a narrower chin and or jaw?
RE the above, I would rather have a slightly rounder face as a girl. Although I think my chin needs some work if I can't have said face. As far as we could take it - it'd be physically impossible to pass as male the other way with my ideal face.

Above a certain purchasing power I doubt money is the sole issue especially for those who aren't fulltime nor transitioning. How to maintain a reasonably male image despite all the above modifications, how to justify the modifications.

cdtraveler
03-11-2016, 11:39 AM
I'd be 100lbs lighter a foot shorter with size 9 feet

Joanne Curl
03-11-2016, 06:56 PM
Where to start? Smaller hands and feet. 6 inches shorter. A small waist with bigger hips and a bubble butt. No body hair and a full head of long thick blonde hair. Only thing that wouldn't change are my legs and eye color.

Samantha_Smile
03-11-2016, 07:14 PM
***I am able to hide D breast by taping/ace bandages like a Stud girl/ftm******

I'm calling BS here :fs:

Barbara Jo
03-11-2016, 10:37 PM
I would like to be about 50 years younger with no facial hair. I can settle for that. :)

Tommie.
03-12-2016, 12:07 AM
yes.... yes everything on the list.... all hair first....

kymmieLorain
03-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Since this is just a fantasy thread. I would go the whole 9 yards. face, body, everything. Get to an appropriate weight for a girl my size. maybe a little below that. so I can splurge sometimes. LOL. take 20+ years off.

Kymmie

summerbunny
03-12-2016, 02:21 PM
You must not know very much about Female to Male crossdressing.
FtM tape and are bind there breast.transman,transguy
http://transguys.com/features/chest-binding

I'm calling BS here :fs:

amandagurl2014
03-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Boob job, loose all un-wanted body hair, and drop some weight.

~Katelyn~
03-13-2016, 04:10 AM
Drop some weight and my adams apple fixed!

wyomingwaine
03-15-2016, 12:00 AM
id change everything and get a 100% sex change into a 100% woman.its my all time dream.

- - - Updated - - -

amandagurl your beautiful.wish i looked as good as you.wow.

Mollyanne
03-15-2016, 04:13 AM
Ha, what a question!!!! Just about everything you mentioned.

Molly

BOBBI G.
03-15-2016, 05:02 AM
All of the above, as soon as possible.

Bobbi