PDA

View Full Version : My story and having a great partner

smileyguy68
03-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Hi to all i am new to forum but looking to learn new exciting things from other cross dressers, but id just like to tell my story and my girlfriend relising i was not just Bisexual but also a cross dresser.

Ive always known i was bi but swore i would never tell anyone about me being bisexual, but as for me privately cross dressing was a dark secret no one could find out about me.

I met a great girl just over a year ago and new pretty soon i needed to be honist about me being bisexual, well i took the plunge and one night whilst snuggled up i told her and wow she was so cool about it and she fully accepted my biside.

However one day whilst dropping my son to work and me never tidying my wardrobe she decided to do it for me, and to her upset and massive shock she found a few items of womens underwear and skirt etc, well when i came back home to her so upset she thought i was having an affair and worse she thought i was keeping items of my previous girlfriend.... then the heart thumping moment came when i said "They Are Mine"
After 10 minutes of me explaining ive enjoyed cross dressing in private and i couldn't tell anyone as i felt i would not be accepted, even feeling people might brand me as a freak, she just calmly said "That's fine then" as long as they arn't your ex's..... and then proceeded to say why not bring it into the bedroom...

Well 2 weeks has now passed since she found out, she helps me dress, we've been out together buying underwear etc
Ive heard horror stories about wifes etc not accepting a guy wanting to dress, but my girl has helped me so much including in my head and made me feel so good about myself.... I still only dress in the house but now its great getting up in the morning and my girl help adjust my clothing so i look and feel great... She is just one in a million and i hope this helps others tell their partner.

Camille15
03-09-2016, 10:49 AM
I'm so happy for you. :) Hope you guys have many great adventures together (with CD'ing and everything else).

CONSUELO
03-09-2016, 11:13 AM
Smiley

Welcome to this wonderful forum where you will find lots of helpful stories and you can even share them with your partner. She could become a member here too if she wants.

You are amazingly lucky to have such a great girl friend. Treat her with every care and respect and do have a great time together as not only does she help you dress and select clothes she seems to have boosted your self confidence and that is worth a great deal.

Eva Skarlatova
03-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forum :) Having such a great girlfriend is incredible fortune. Congrats! If I were you I would keep my mail side in addition to the femail. Don't forget that she is an woman and needs a man close to her. At least in most of the time. Even if she don't mind your "hobby" let's it stay just hobby. If you present yourself most of the time as a chick later or sooner the perception of your partner will change. Don't push it! Good luck! Finger crossed!

smileyguy68
03-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind word, i definatly have found a rare gem.
I am so lucky in that i also love my male side in and out of the bedroom but also can be fem in the bedroom and its added even more to our sex life which was already great and we are both very open minded but we both get to swap roles.

But i am happy to say i do always treat her as a princess, i so want to marry her in Hawiai but who wears the basque i ask myself now....lol

LacieMarie
03-09-2016, 01:01 PM
That's awesome story. I too have a loving and supportive wife. Once things got serious between us I leaked it out and she loved it. Best decision I made. She helps me with everything and even play In the bedroom as well as she knows I'm bi as well. I don't dress up full all the time but I usually underdress all the time. I don't own a pair of male underwear and she loves buying me whatever I want. Keep her happy and she will do what she can to keep you happy

Dana44
03-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. My SO and I get along well also. I do listen to her as she is far better in color matching. But our styles are quite different. It's all good, but do slow down a bit and don't overwhelm her.

Aligirl
03-09-2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the forum! I too have a wonderful SO who has been very supportive! Make sure you take things slow and tell her how much you love her every day. It will take some time for her to get used to everything but it sounds like you are off on a great adventure!

Iluvacder
03-09-2016, 02:47 PM
Good afternoon all!
I am the SO of a cd and I love and support him/her with every ounce of my being. I will give you a bit of a background of our history together... we dated 25 yrs ago when we were young and ( stupid ? ) he broke up with me saying I was too nice of a girl and his intentions were not respectable and he did not want me to end up hating him. I did not know he crossdressed at the time. We went our separate ways . I knew we had a strong connection. We both married and would run into each other every now and again.
After me being married for 25yrs to a passive aggressive ,I had had enough and was divorced ( much happier and mentally better ) To make a long story short ,we ran into each other again and he also was divorced. We have been together ever since. He told me about him dressing about 3 months into our relationship, it is fine with me. I love him.... the whole him. We are open and honest to each other, he/ she is truly my best friend and true love.
I have bought him items ( panties,hose,shoes,dresses,makeup etc.)and he has surprised me with " gifts" also.
All I can say from my (gg?) point of view is just be honest, don't get upset when we have questions or worries, and don't let cd'ing consume the relationship... what I mean is we want our man too.
I am new to this site so I apologize if my wording is not correct and I in no way want to offend anyone... that is not my nature.

Angie G
03-09-2016, 04:05 PM
That's awesome Smiley. She's a keeper hun.treat that woman right,:hugs:

Angie

Amber83
03-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Great to hear of such a supportive and accepting SO. I also have a very supportive and accepting wife. We talk a lot so I know where she stands. I feel it is very important to keep the communications very open.

GeorgeA
03-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Iluvacder,

No your post is not offensive at all.

It is so great to read stories from women like you. Your partner is one lucky fellow.

We all just wish there were more women like you, or if there are we would like to know how to find them.

Thanks for posting.