PDA

View Full Version : Married admirers.

Alice Torn
03-09-2016, 04:54 PM
I am single for life, and have put some personal ads on several sites before. I make it clear: NO MARRIEDS! (I respect marriage, and wnat nothing to do with a man cheating on his wife or mate.) Also, do not want to end up dead, or on the television show "Cheaters." Several year s ago, one admirer answered my ad, going by the name of a famous Chicago pro sports player name. I asked for a photo, and to tellme his marital satus . He would not, so i had to tell him, sorry! Not long after that, he replied again, under aaa different Chicago sports star name! Wwe almost met up, but then i kept pressing him to tell me if he was single, and finally he admitted he was married, in a sexless marriage. I applauded him, for being honest, and wished him well. Today, another guy replied, and i did not recognize the name, and he sounded decent. I also say in my ads, that i don't do full sex acts. In my ad, i state no marrieds, and photo please. sometimes, they sen a pic of their male organs. That don't count with me! I did tell this fellow, that i won't meet married, and ak him to tell me. I then did a search on the name he used. sure enough! Another chicago pro sports player! His next reply was rather defensive, but he wanted to know where to meet. i asked his town, and sure enough, same town! So, I wrote back, that i was too busy helping my 95 yr old dad, and it could be a while. Then, i deleted my ad from that city area. The lies some married admirers try!

Andrea2000
03-09-2016, 05:08 PM
"Everybody lies"

- Dr. House

What can I say? I kniw its just a famous tv show line.... but its true. At least I've never met a 100% honest person.

The real bugger is the ones that will never own up, and you find yourself in a serious relationship with a married man (or woman). So what do you do? Nothing you really can do but keep rolling the dice..... or cash out and go home. Life is just one big risk.

cdterri
03-09-2016, 05:42 PM
My wife is about as close to 100% honest as anyone. She just can't lie, even what most would call a little white lie.

Alice Torn
03-09-2016, 06:03 PM
I guess that is why i am a confirmed old dysfunctional bachelor who dresses. My cats are sneaky, but never lie to me.

Ressie
03-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Sounds like the guy is really smitten with you!

Alice Torn
03-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Ressis, Could be a fatal attraction? Not likely.

I Am Paula
03-09-2016, 09:06 PM
You girls are so lucky. Transwomen are magnets to guys in Arab countries, who send a dickpic, and a message- You so sexy! They invariably have no facebook friends.
Strangely, after that message, they still have no friends on facebook.