PDA

View Full Version : Forgetfulness Can be a Pain

ChristinaK
03-11-2016, 02:16 AM
Came home all dolled up. 15 minutes later the doorbell rings. It's the guy delivering the dirt for my backyard and the gate is locked. Combat changeover!

He's doing it for free. I feel horrible for making him wait. Face wash, damn mascara smearing. Phone rings. The guy wants to move it into my backyard as well. No time to change my hair, it's going to look pretty womanly. I reek of perfume. Too bad.

I change into man mode and walk out, heart pounding. My nails! Hands in pocket. He wants to shake hands! Crap. Don't think he noticed. Put gloves 9n, grab shovel and wheelbarrow to help.

Oh no! Now it's time to pick up my daughter from school. My womanly stuff is all over the bedroom. Hope she doesn't go in there. In the car, realize my Rouge is still visible. Oh well, I've been shoveling, face is red. My nails! Well, we've had ours done together, no big deal. Don't think she noticed. Got home, cleaned my nails, face and bedroom quickly, forgot my jewelry. Too late, get it before wife comes home.

Back out shoveling dirt and discussing pool. Hope I got all the mascara. My lips! Oh yeah, I wiped them quickly.

Jeez, the messes we make for ourselves. Remembered the jewelry just before my wife got home.

What a position I put myself in for forgetting something important. Had to look at myself several times and rechecked the bedroom and bathroom several times.

Fortunately, I wore a hat which made my hair sweaty and manly looking again.

What chaotic lives we lead sometimes for our self satisfaction.

kittie60
03-11-2016, 06:18 AM
Thats a good story. Yup done the same thing many times. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Krisi
03-11-2016, 07:29 AM
I think it's happened to all of us to some extent. Most folks won't have crossdressing on their minds so little things won't likely have them thinking we must be crossdressers. Forgetting to take your boobs off might though.

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2016, 07:48 AM
Hi Christina:hugs:, I was sweating with you all the way through your story with you. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Samantha981
03-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Christina thanks for sharing your story. very stressfull! Glad it all turned out OK. After close calls I had to stop taking advantage of slivers in time. Especially lipstick that stains and does not wash off!

cdterri
03-11-2016, 12:28 PM
Exactly why I don't use makeup, paint my nails or wear boobs. Why spend way too much time putting it all on, stressing out about unexpected visitors, worrying that I may have left something out and would have a hard time explaining it, or not getting all my makeup off. I just shave from my face to my feet, slip on panties, a push up bra , pretty dress or skirt and top, shoes, and hat. I feel just as fem as when I dressed completely without all the hassle and can change at a moments notice if necessary.

Nadine Spirit
03-11-2016, 12:31 PM
What a difficult way to live. It's actually quite sad.

docrobbysherry
03-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Yes, it WAS, Nadine. So many times nearly being caught by my daughter. Then, I told her. That was about 3 years ago. Never had that panicky feeling of, "OMG! Here she is! She'll see me", again since!

She doesn't approve. So, when I'm going to dress, I tell her and she avoids me. And, NEVER comes into my bedroom area unannounced! :daydreaming:

carhill2mn
03-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Yes, living a double life has its challenges! It is easy to forget a mundane thing when you are doing something that is more fun!

Joyce Swindell
03-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Awesome story! I too can relate to the OMG'ness of this.

I once smuggled a dress and heels into the van to change into on the 45 min ride home from work and found myself pulled over so I could feel the cool breeze and walk in the heels. As the door swung closed I inadvertently hit the "lock" button...keys in ignition van running. OMG!!! Luckily I made the quick choice of smasking fingers or seek help on foot and smashed my fingers a bit. PHEW!!! Close one.

Robin414
03-11-2016, 10:06 PM
LOL, great story Christina!

Kinda makes a great statement for 'how to lower your blood pressure...come out!'

OK, for some that in itself might be cause for an ambulance ride but just sayin' 😉