PDA

View Full Version : What did you wish for?

Joyce Swindell
03-11-2016, 01:59 PM
As a young CD with wife, daughter and tons of family I always wished I could buld a house to provide for my family but had a secret part I could go to and do as I desired. We didn't have the term "man cave" back then but that's always was what I planned SO many times in my world of thought.

Mykaa
03-11-2016, 02:43 PM
I had a similar thought at 1 time, things didnt go that way though, I do own the house Im in which is nice. I dont get much company so I do as I please. My bedroom looks like a closet exploded atm, lol. If I had what I wanted I think Id have a divided, organized walk in closet.
If I could have what I wished for, Id have a hot spouse who supported me in my habit and or hobbies, I do enjoy some rather guyish things also. I do have a passion for cars, muscle cars and things like that. Hindsight being 20/20, honesty and being open is always best I think.

Julia1984
03-11-2016, 03:07 PM
I didn't wish. I wish that I had.
Julia

RADER
03-11-2016, 03:28 PM
I wish I could pass just once, to walk about as a Woman out in public just once.
Just to feel what it is like, to experience it. It would be nice....But I can dream.
Rader

Joyce Swindell
03-11-2016, 03:44 PM
Sounds like we would get along just fine. I've always enjoyed h.p.

Kiersten
03-11-2016, 04:24 PM
I always wished I had a secret room to get away.

Eva Skarlatova
03-11-2016, 04:40 PM
I wish I had a secret world specially built to enjoy my fem side :) I know it's more realistically to think for house....secret one :)

Cristy2
03-11-2016, 04:47 PM
I wish I had the means to move to a more CD/TG friendly location.

sometimes_miss
03-11-2016, 06:48 PM
I wanted a nice big house with a full basement where I wouldn't hit my tall head on anything, where I could set up a shop, a model train layout around the whole wall of the basement, with a bar and big screen tv. A two car garage, large driveway, fireplace, large living room. Motorcycles for myself and her, sports car, and a big Jeep wagoneer, the old ones with the fake wood print on the sides, that were comfortable and virtually unbreakable. And I got it all. And lost it when wifey decided she couldn't stand the crossdressing, and blackmailed me for all of it during the divorce.

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Hi Joyce:hugs:, My wish is that my DA/DT:love:WIFE would totally accept Orchid. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Ally 2112
03-11-2016, 09:53 PM
What Radar said :)

docrobbysherry
03-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Im have a rental 1 br. apartment attached to our house. The gas line is leaking somewhere under ground and we can't find where. So, it's unlivable and has become my Sherry cave. :D

Unfortunately, with all the crap and props I have and use, it would have to be a 4 br. house to hold everything!:straightface:

Lily Catherine
03-12-2016, 11:28 AM
My ideal - attainable but necessarily earned - would be the courage and faith to weather the troubles, trials and temptations that may come my way, now that I have largely come to terms with These Cards that I was dealt with.

I certainly wished - and still fleetingly wish - I were physically more attractive presenting as what you now know to be Lilian. Perhaps just to soften the blows of coming out and make myself more palatable to a layperson on First Contact. Of course I've had a vanity streak at one point - O to be a beautiful girl in a beautiful gown at an event that called for it.

It was unfortunately futile for me to have wished my family were more supportive let alone to embrace it. When they outed me they did their best to understand, and that in itself was already much more than I could ever ask or even beg or plead for, regardless of their views.