PDA

View Full Version : may the "femme" be with you

Allisa
03-11-2016, 06:42 PM
Had a few warm days here in Jersey and spring fever hit me. Went to the closet to get my fishing poles and stuff, but they were dusty so I start cleaning them off and before I know it the clothes line is full of wash, I'm shampooing the carpets, the windows are squeaky clean now, the commodes gleam and the dogs are bathed. I never got to go fishing, what happening to me? I know it's sexist and stereotypical female behavior, but I enjoyed it so much, sorry to those who love their maids outfits but I'm not into that, just the yellow rubber gloves(got to protect my mani) and hair band. Now I'm really looking forward to dusting and polishing everything. So much to do and so little time. Maybe those people were right, I will make a good wife.

BLUE ORCHID
03-11-2016, 06:46 PM
Hi Lisa:hugs:, I bathed my dog this Afternoon and she wasn't very happy with me. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Lilly 40C
03-11-2016, 06:56 PM
I went to the beach to catch some rays. Housework can wait 'till it get cold again.

Kate Simmons
03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
It's just called taking pride in your home. If we can do it en femme all the better. Glad you enjoyed it Hon. :battingeyelashes::)