PDA

View Full Version : odd solution to a problem

phylis anne
03-11-2016, 08:20 PM
well after spending awhile on this site and reading all the site mail I decided it was rack time so off I went .Toss turn and squirm other dept's chiming in mentally (and physically ) to suggest I should sneak downstairs and get into panties well try to resist to no avail ,so I sneak down get them on and go back to bed ,wife was out cold and would't ya know it I was asleep in minutes :D:D:D go figure ,when the urge hits it really hits
hugs phylis anne

docrobbysherry
03-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Sounds like a practical solution to me, Phylis. Back in the day, when all I could think about was dressing, I discovered your technique. Dress whenever the urge struck as soon as that was possible.

After a few weeks of dressing everywhere and anywhere, (in private), and at all hours of the day or nite, (when possible), the urges dam near vanished all together. Now, knowing if I want to dress, I will. The urges aren't nearly as demanding or as often!:)

trisha kobichenko
03-12-2016, 03:46 AM
I have the urge to dress every day, so I do, almost every day. I usually dress in girls clothes only earlier in the day, but by the time it is late evening I am usually in forms and my favorite bra.

Krisi
03-12-2016, 09:06 AM
I wear panties every day except when I'm sleeping. Eventually, they are nothing special, just underwear.

If you're "sneaking downstairs" to get a pair of panties, I'm thinking your wife is unaware of your hobby. It's going to be quite a shock to her (and your relationship) if she wakes up and finds you sleeping in women's panties.

I think it's really important that we control our crossdressing and not the other way around with crossdressing controlling us.

phylis anne
03-12-2016, 02:02 PM
krissi ,
not much risk there sadly she has alzheimers and memory of what she does or sees goes to pot real quick ,and to help with the situation I simply put the guys boxers over them , but if she walks into the bathroom welll---------:eek: no she does not know of my hobby but given the afore mentioned memory issue may not remember it ,however a few times out shopping with her trying to fit her out a bit with new clothes, she always declined my choices but mentioned "you wear" it is your style ,making me wonder -------------
hugs phylis

Angie G
03-12-2016, 08:40 PM
I know I sleep better like that. Or atleast happier.:hugs:
Angie

lingerieLiz
03-12-2016, 10:00 PM
It sounds like you are doing the best you can for your wife. I applaud you for your effort not to add to your wife's issues.

phylis anne
03-15-2016, 05:03 PM
thankyou ,
the only real problem wiht people suffering this disease is that they fixate on things ,whereas we would be carefulin public what we said to others r/e c/d etc ,a person with this disease will right out of the blue blurt things out you can imagine what that would be like lol
hugs phylis anne

ChristinaK
03-15-2016, 05:09 PM
Hi Phylis,

Yep, makes me sleep happier and with fun dreams!

Used to sneak them into bed for a long time. Nightgowns too. Now she let's me wear panties every night. Well, she tolerates it.

JeanTG
03-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I think it's really important that we control our crossdressing and not the other way around with crossdressing controlling us.

I agree with this. If our crossdressing controls us, we are anything but free, we are enslaved to a passion.

It's not always easy and often we fail, but we can't let an obsession overtake our lives.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2016, 08:57 AM
I don't think I could ever sleep in mens PJ's.

Diversity
03-16-2016, 01:34 PM
I've done the same with a bra. Just lucky so far to wake up and take it off and put it away before she wakes up.
Still the thrill and satisfaction of it all.... 😊
Di

judie
03-16-2016, 03:05 PM
my wife has recently bought some silk to make me my own nighty so i stop stealing hers never wore mens pjs as could not get comfortable but i am out like a light in a nighty and panties

franlee
03-16-2016, 04:00 PM
Some may want to debate what you allude to but I understand it. I consider it one of if not the most positive things I have been able to get out of CDing, stress relief and masking the problems or concerns of the day. Even though I know it is artificial and temporary.