PDA

View Full Version : Finding time struggles

Rosie1989
03-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Hi girls,

Over the last few weeks I've not really had any alone time to dress!

Just wondering how everyone finds time to dress? As you can probably guess I'm very much in the closet!

I want to explore more things as I've never had a chance to try on makeup fully because I'm always worried I won't be able to take it off in full or in a hurry and will be found out! I've worn lipstick a few times but never eye makeup/face makeup!

Anyone have any suggestion? I want to spend a full day and night if possible dressed up from head to toe!

X

HollyGreene
03-12-2016, 05:30 PM
I get 2 chances per week to dress. My wife works 2 nights per week, so that's when I get my chance. She knows I'm a CD, but doesn't want to be involved with it.
I wear womens knickers/panties all the time, though, so at least I get that much every day.
As for makeup, I'd say the first thing to get would be some eye makeup remover. It's great stuff - it will even shift waterproof mascara, and you don't need much of it, so a bottle lasts for ages. Despite its name, it's not exclusively for eye makeup. It will remove any kind of makeup.

Jenniferathome
03-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Probably the safest and easier way is to leave town. Your neighbor (ish) Sarah went to a place in London where they did the makeup. You an do the same. No one will discover your there.

Did you see this:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?237866-Make-up-lesson-then-I-went-shopping!

Angie G
03-12-2016, 06:12 PM
I take it if you have a wife she don't know or is not accepting of you dressing or kids are in the house. My wife knows and I dress fulltime at home with her here. I'm fixing to put some make-up on tonight. If she don't know maybe she should.If this is not possible I don't know what to tell you Rosie.:hugs:
Angie

Maria 60
03-12-2016, 11:44 PM
WOW! Welcome to my life, I guess you haven't read any of my passed threads. When the kids were young it's one thing, now there older and it's another. My wife tells me to go to a hotel for a day, but I want to dress in the comfort of my home, and then I have to hear from her about I want my cake and eat it to. It's a big long struggle, we can't dress when we want, we have to dress when it's possible. Its frustrating but that's the life of a closet dresser. All I could tell you is, if you can't vacation alone, or if you don't want to go to a hotel you just have to be patient. Trust me your not alone, last week I was sick and left work early, even feeling sick I was planning on dressing knowing I was going to have the house to myself. I got home and my son was home telling me the power went out at his job, what was the chance, I can't even dress sick. Oh sorry was this thread about you. LOL The closet is a dark and lonely place.

Alice Torn
03-13-2016, 05:53 AM
Even us singles have time constraints, too. If neighbors or friends or relatives pop in, or work takes most time. We live in such hectic times!

kayegirl
03-13-2016, 09:01 AM
Rosie, being in the East of God's own county, your not too far from Hull, and or Leeds. Both towns have a couple of good dressing places. Sorry I don't think that I'm allowed to name them on this forum, but put cross dressing Yorkshire, in your browser andthey will come up. Good luck

mdavis
03-13-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm lucky that both of my daughters are away for college. My wife works shifts that are all over the board as far as time of day goes. I actually get a fair bit of time to dress during the school year. From April to September it's a bit harder though with my youngest daughter home for the summer. Have to work dressing around hers and my wife's schedules (and mine).

Stephanie47
03-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Before I retired I had to call in sick to take a day off. It was a therapy day as far as I was concerned. Cross dressing = stress relief. I'm in a DADT marriage. My wife did make a comment on occasion that she noticed I had not removed every speck of eye shadow. If you are trying to hide your cross dressing, and, specifically wearing facial makeup you need to make sure you have the appropriate makeup removal products. And, do not scrub the heck out of your face. Some people think scrubbing really hard does the trick, when all it does is to draw attention to redness from too much abrasion. Then, the questions may arise as to "What happened to your face, dear?"

Diversity
03-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Are you able to travel for an overnight business trip?
Perhaps talk to your wife about your need to do this and ask if she would help you?
It's hard and a struggle many of us face. But since it is our own personal struggle we must 'wear it' and be grateful for the times we are able to find that fulfill our needs to feminize ourselves. I tend to appreciate and value the times I can make for myself and not resent the times I cannot have. Staying positive is a blessing in all facets of life, and this is no exception.
Good luck to you.
Di

Krisi
03-14-2016, 07:52 AM
Not knowing your situation, it's pretty difficult to provide useful suggestions.

Young, old, married, single? Living alone or with other people? Have money to spend or not?

Beverley Sims
03-14-2016, 08:34 AM
All I can say it is just a phase, we all go through it at sometime and later there comes a time when we seem to have more freedom.

It is frustrating but as you go down the road times and conditions change so as you get moments of opportunity and then dang it all, visitors and children. :-)