PDA

View Full Version : Female tv here

Abraxas
04-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Hi, everybody. It seems that nearly all of you are blokes who dress as girls. Well, I'm the opposite. Seems that there are decidedly few female tvs and crossdressers out there. Anybody have any ideas why?
I wear only mens clothing and I pack, but do not bind. I am not a transsexual and thus don't plan on getting any surgery.
I fancy men as well... And consider myself to be a gay guy in a girl's body, basically. Meaning finding someone who is sexually compatible will be difficult. I'm young and haven't ventured into that territory as of yet. I'm assuming the easiest way for all parties involved would be for me to date a bisexual guy. There are decidedly few of them, too, it seems.
Well, anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and see what everyone had to say. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Abraxas

Stelli
05-04-2004, 12:40 AM
Glad to have you on the board. I am guy who is not gay but I am not straight either. I cannot take guy when I am guy. I am more for girls. Sometimes I am for boys. I crossdress whenever I feel like and that may be irregular but it is strong. Now I would take you at any time as we can relate being straight or cross. That would be experience.

Lets talk. Also meet justmebear in this section, she is somewhat different than you but generally on your line.

Abraxas
05-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Sounds interesting. If you have any questions for me, I'd be more than happy to answer them. :)
I'd love to talk. You can add me on msn if you'd like...
Also I'd like to talk to you, justmebear.
Have a wonderful day/night!

eleventhdr
05-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Mens cloths are yuck. female clthing is the best trust me on this one. being a girl is the best and only way to be. but yu wil find this out if and when you do experience being male you will find out you will want to go back to being a girl. Jay Suzy Ann!.

Abraxas
05-04-2004, 11:09 AM
I've come as close as I can to actually being male without having surgery or hormones. And I really do prefer it. Everyone's been telling me I'll "grow out of it". But for me, it's really, like I said, not about comfort, ease, or looks. It's a psychological mindset. I've felt this way for a third or more of my life.
All my cousins used to tell me, "Oh, you'll want to dress really girly by the time you're in high school." When I got into high school, nope. They started telling me, "Oh, by next year". I never felt any desire to be a girl, to dress in womens' clothes, or anything. I have, since I started dressing. I've had to. I went to prom and homecoming wearing dresses, and I felt insanely uncomfortable all night. Not the way the dress actually felt, they were plenty comfortable dresses, but I just didn't feel like me you know? I felt, honestly, like a guy in a dress who didn't choose to be.
I feel it was some horrible mistake or prank that I seem to have been born female, and I can't help feeling that.

Stelli
05-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Abraxas,

if you are to choose mate, would it be a girl, gay or straight CD or not so straight CD? What of these makes you itch :) ?

eleventhdr
05-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Yes well since i am male again in this incarnation I would have to choose a gg or ts girl. Unless i do become female then i might be Bi or even lesbian. because only girls can satisfy other girls. Men are fine if a gilr wnats to be pregant which would be great bringing a new life into the world is and ultimate experience which i have done in many other past female incarnations myself.

lori
05-05-2004, 02:21 AM
i am a guy but love dressing in womans clothes i am not gay i never been with a man but i would love to try some one like us i wear pantys 24/7 and
some times a bra and i only wear womans jeans i realy would love to have
a freind like me to share this with please let me know belanger886@hotmail.com

Abraxas
05-05-2004, 08:59 PM
It would definitely be a guy. I'm entirely heterosexual. But whichever guy I fall in love with, I don't care. If he happens to be CD or TV that is fine, if he's straight, gay, bisexual, that doesn't matter to me.

Daisy Lace
05-07-2004, 01:22 AM
Hi Abraxas! :)
I sure would be honoured if I could communicate with you Abraxas,and also JustMeBear,really admire early people who are in minority when only 3 on the forum,SO FAR,if you stay and contribute others will follow,important you stay here. :cool:
On question of why not many other female to male,I think many are on women's lesbian type forums,you two do not fit there anyway as you both want males that may or may not be cds,bisexual, or hetro etc.You are real cds of different more rare variety.I wish I could get to be friends with both and or either of you super courageous,beautiful very interesting HUMAN BEINGS!
Lets all follow your example and aim to be Most Loving Human Being we can be!
Really find you both interesting and stimulating,intelligent and a little more complex than any other "group",one thing we all share,we all want to define OUR OWN IDENTITY,and sexuality as well.
One more quick point will both of you try to contact original post,Susan V Dougherty,other female to male I believe,Thanks Daisy Lace

JustmeBear
05-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Abraxas

I have a question for you
I know myself I have some what noticable breast,,,I did have a reduction awhile back and they are still noticable...there is one thing however..I know it would be just as simple to go and get another reduction except alot of docotrs that I have run into do not want to do that.except one..So when I do dress up as a male (cause i do not do it everyday) I use surgical tape and tape myself up or would that be down...lol The only problem is I need assistance... so I was wondering...do you do that or is that something you do not have to worry about? do you wear a bra sports bra...nothing?
I wear a spehetti strap tank top only becase right now it does "sqoosh" me down

I was also wondering one more thing...do you wear boxers or breifs or what? Then I was wondering if you "stuff" your pants? If you know what I mean?
I am only curious to know if you do these things,,,,, Let me know...thanks

Abraxas
05-19-2004, 09:10 PM
Well...
Justmebear... I don't really bind or anything. I've tried it and couldn't breathe at all, so I've pretty much given that up. It doesn't concern me too much, since I don't really try to "pass". But they are noticeable, yes, and I wish they weren't. I'd just love to be able to give them away to an mtf-- if only that were possible! But I usually wear just regular bras (I have to, cos I have cysts and if I don't get support it hurts), sometimes a sports bra. I should check out the frog bras and such...
As for the underwear, I usually wear briefs, and I pack with a PPP from www.djknowsdick.com . I wear briefs cos otherwise the PPP tends to shift around too much. I've got a converted jockstrap to hold it in, if I want to wear boxers or boxerbriefs, which I do on occasion.

Julie
05-25-2004, 12:33 PM
But they are noticeable, yes, and I wish they weren't. I'd just love to be able to give them away to an mtf-- if only that were possible! But I usually wear just regular bras.
Abraxas,

If you ever figure out how to give them away maybe we can make some sort of trade? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_30_104.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001)

Julie

Abraxas
05-25-2004, 10:43 PM
LoL
Sounds good :)

Abraxas
05-27-2004, 12:33 AM
If I could only figure out how... ;)

Danielle1960
06-01-2004, 04:46 PM
Hi Guys and Gals
I'm at a point where I would like to continue making my breast larger but... I would prefer to be able to hide them while at work in drab. Are there any suggestions? Right now I'm border line as far as hiding my breast but would like to grow them a bit more. Hmm almost sounds like growing a flower. Well anyway everyone has had such great suggestions with all my questions I thought I'd ask!!

Thanks
Danielle :cool:

Abraxas
06-02-2004, 02:19 AM
Hmmmm. Toughie. I suppose ultimately you have to deal with what you've got. I've tried binding but it doesn't seem to work so well. Restricts breathing and whatnot...

Stelli
06-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Squeezing nuts in briefs may render us sterile, but squeezing breasts may cause much more health problem.

Hiding large breasts is a problem. But I believe that you can reduce them by getting fitter and with diet, swimming and especially rowing can develop the body shape that you desire. It is a lot of workout but for some men this is natural state of affairs - lot of workouts to shape to desirable body. And to the certain degree it is healthy if not overdone and especially not overdone with chemicals for musculature building. By iincreasing musculature mass and reducing fats your breasts would turn more towards manly shapes. In fact men actually may have quite large breasts but they will be shaped differently. Instead of squezing them maybe you should consider trying to shape them differently.

But when it comes to F2M I would say instead of cross dressing there is much more to attitude than to appearance.

Stelli
06-08-2004, 12:37 AM
Hi Guys and Gals
I'm at a point where I would like to continue making my breast larger but... I would prefer to be able to hide them while at work in drab. Are there any suggestions? Right now I'm border line as far as hiding my breast but would like to grow them a bit more. Hmm almost sounds like growing a flower. Well anyway everyone has had such great suggestions with all my questions I thought I'd ask!!

Thanks
Danielle :cool:

Honestly how do you grow your breasts.... ?

Danielle1960
06-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Stella
I was wondering if that statement would get up some curiosity! I did a bunch of research mostly on the net, and decided to try herbal products and a few other items I found at the local Eckerd drugs and Vitamine World shops.

I was more than doubtful about the plan and figured I would just be wasting money. With some paitence I've blossomed from a cup of nothing to a full b and the goal will be to stop at a C cup. Anyway I love the feel but but hadn't really counted on the good success. :D

I don't want to put in this email exactly what I did, but private posts or email I would be happy to respond too. :)

Thanks
Danielle :o

KittyMuffin
06-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I wish I was a woman! I feel I really AM a woman trapped in a male body! I hate being all hairy and rough-skinned, and gawky. I want to be silky and beautiful like a real woman... no not LIKE a real woman, I want to BE a real woman! Please help me! Set me free!!!

Actually, I had the idea that if they could stabilize cloning in humans, they could make a dupe of me, but change the XY to XX, and it would be a body as if I was born female. Then they cut open my real head, plop my brain into the new body, wire it up and viola!

Gabriel
08-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Welcome, CuteTedEBear. :)
I'm quite new to this forum as well. But I think you could relate to a few of the guys here. They are nice folks, look awesome too. :cool:

TiffanySlave
08-17-2004, 07:39 PM
Hi, everybody. It seems that nearly all of you are blokes who dress as girls. Well, I'm the opposite. Seems that there are decidedly few female tvs and crossdressers out there. Anybody have any ideas why?
I wear only mens clothing and I pack, but do not bind. I am not a transsexual and thus don't plan on getting any surgery.
I fancy men as well... And consider myself to be a gay guy in a girl's body, basically. Meaning finding someone who is sexually compatible will be difficult. I'm young and haven't ventured into that territory as of yet. I'm assuming the easiest way for all parties involved would be for me to date a bisexual guy. There are decidedly few of them, too, it seems.
Well, anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and see what everyone had to say. Hope to hear from someone soon.
Abraxas
Well I am a T-Girl lesbian :) I think being with a Female to Male CD would be fine. We both basically switch roles. I am the wife or girlfreind you are the husband or boyfreind. Sounds nice huh? There needs to be more Female to male CD's though so we have enough to go around :)

TiffanySlave
08-24-2004, 04:02 PM
I wish I was a woman! I feel I really AM a woman trapped in a male body! I hate being all hairy and rough-skinned, and gawky. I want to be silky and beautiful like a real woman... no not LIKE a real woman, I want to BE a real woman! Please help me! Set me free!!!

Actually, I had the idea that if they could stabilize cloning in humans, they could make a dupe of me, but change the XY to XX, and it would be a body as if I was born female. Then they cut open my real head, plop my brain into the new body, wire it up and viola!

Well get some nair and take all that hair off. You can be very close to female the more you take care of your body. Being thin helps also. I am very thin and have a females body. So next post tell us how you took of all that manly hair :)