PDA

View Full Version : How can you wear thongs?

Alayna
10-18-2004, 03:16 AM
It seems like a lotta girls here love wearing thongs, so I was wondering how do you do it and keep everything in place?
I've tried more than once and I just can keep my "junk" from falling out the second I let go of it - there's just not enough coverage no matter what style I try. Do you have a special trick? I'm fairly well-endowed so that could be the factor, but there seems to be more to this story than meets the eye:confused:

crispy
10-18-2004, 04:01 AM
It seems like a lotta girls here love wearing thongs, so I was wondering how do you do it and keep everything in place?
I've tried more than once and I just can keep my "junk" from falling out the second I let go of it - there's just not enough coverage no matter what style I try. Do you have a special trick? I'm fairly well-endowed so that could be the factor, but there seems to be more to this story than meets the eye:confused:
Ally, we didn't really need to know about your personal endowments, but now you've brought them up....... please refer to transsexuals board thread on this subject and register your details. ;)

seriously, I agree with you entirely and my endowments are quite the opposite from yours, apparently. Thongs are for the birds..... :(

I also like the look of a nice coverage of lycra across the wide wastes of a lady's shapely bum :)

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 04:03 AM
i dont wear thongs for the reson that my butt dos not look pretty in them. :D

Julie
10-18-2004, 06:16 AM
If the thongs are small enough get two and wear them as ear muffs. :D

Any more practical ideas?

Julietta (Julie)

Wendy me
10-18-2004, 06:41 AM
a sports thong workout type works the best thay usally have lycra in them and just a tad more croverage that should keep your junk in place

babe4life
10-18-2004, 06:54 AM
Oh good, now I don´t feel all that silly anymore. I have also been wondering the same thing! The closest I can get to the look of a thong is my little gaff that I can stretch decently ... But my hips don´t really allow me to wear it :(

Love,
Vicky

LilMsShy1
10-18-2004, 06:56 AM
Hi Girls,

Saw this thread & could not resist replying, I've been wanting to ask this very same question! I too have tried various thongs with absolutely no luck what so ever & I'm fairly petite 4 a guy/girl with small 2 average junk 2 conceal & just can not seem to keep from spilling out of them! I'm 5'9", 160lbs with a 30-32 " waist & not much butt 2 speak of, again, petite 4 a guy/girl! I would love 2 be able 2 wear them & I think I'll gtry the sports type mentioned above...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Hugs,
Brianne :)

crispy
10-18-2004, 07:32 AM
If the thongs are small enough get two and wear them as ear muffs. :D

Any more practical ideas?

Julietta (Julie)
how did Muffles get a mention??

oh, sorry, you said muff......

hang on a bit, that's rude. and only ladies have them (one of them, that is), and it's not on their ears. ;)

isn't marvellous how the English speaking world is divided: something which is quite polite in one place can be very rude somewhere else. Any contributions?

for starters:
- smack on the FANNY - don't use that expression in England.
- MUFF diving - well, use you imagination (and your tongue)

babe4life
10-18-2004, 11:09 AM
LOL, say where is Ol' Muffles? Hmm?

I can't think of any sayings at the moment. But since we use the Queen's English down here, I would assume that the same basic rules apply. Although the language has become *******ised quite heavily over the past few years :(. It is now Seff Efrikan Inglisch. ;)

Love,
Vicky

JoannaDees
10-18-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm average and wear thongs much of the time. They have be certain styles, and definitely stretch ... nylon or cotton micro. I've found VS signature Cotton V-string to work very well. Also, maybe get a size smaller than you usually would in panties. And stop getting aroused in them! Bad girl, NO! (whack with Erica's spoon)

Teddie
10-18-2004, 11:38 AM
I'm average and wear thongs much of the time. They have be certain styles, and definitely stretch ... nylon or cotton micro. I've found VS signature Cotton V-string to work very well. Also, maybe get a size smaller than you usually would in panties. And stop getting aroused in them! Bad girl, NO! (whack with Erica's spoon)

I have to agree with Joanna. I'm also average, and just love thongs. My wife says that I have a nice butt ;) And, the nylon or cotton v-string ones work very good. Again, a proper tucking technique helps. And, keep that d__n spoon to yourself :eek: Unless you want to use it on my backside. :p :D

babe4life
10-18-2004, 11:38 AM
Joanna, how did you get hold of Erica's spoon? :o

Oh my, is there some secret society of spoon wielding women out there!?

*giggle*

Love,
Vicky

Jiera
10-18-2004, 12:16 PM
I can certainly understand why some people would stay away from them, what with the "spillage" and all. But some styles help with "proper tucking" more than others.

I agree with the VS cotton v-string recommendation. Actually, most VS thongs work, esp. the PINK line (on sale now, I believe -- and no, I'm not a compensated endorser! :) ).

I find boyshorts harder to wear than thongs, truthfully.

Ji

Julie
10-18-2004, 12:47 PM
I have over a dozen thongs in my undies drawer but they are never the first things I tend to take out. Sorry to all you thong enthusiasts. :D

Julietta (Julie)

Tristen Cox
10-18-2004, 03:16 PM

:) Oh what am I doing, I would love the same answer Alayna :confused: hehe
Other than tucking...hmmm do they make a G-gaff?

Vallari
10-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Well, I dont have any gaffs - I just own regular womens thongs - mostly cotton I think. As others have stated, the tuck method is probably your best bet. U just have to do it a lot and get used to the feeling..which isnt painful, just different I guess. If u work and become comfortable at your tucking method and wear them without getting arroused, then you should get some pretty decent results.

Felicity
10-18-2004, 05:19 PM
Tucking is the key. However, a streachy one holds everything up and forward for wearing guy close too. Heep in mind, while tucked, I can't pick just any to wear. Some don't have enough coverage.

Did you read my post "The Art of Tucking?"

kristi cd
10-18-2004, 05:43 PM
Whew, I'm glad it isn't just me. I've been trying to come up with a comfortable way to make it look as natural as possible "down there" while wearing a thong. I can't tuck the boys back up in that little cavity the supposedly come from, it just hurts way too much for me. So I went out and got some athletic tape I think it's called, and use that to secure everything, not using the panties/thong to hold anything in place, so I can pretty much wear any style panty or thong I want and probably go without if I felt like it. :rolleyes: I'm still working on it, but I think I'm getting closer to a comfortable and good looking solution to my little issues, but I don't know if you can get rid of the camel toe effect Erica was talking about though. :D ;) Still working on that one. :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
10-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Yes, would you like to sign up for your very own spoon?

Does the spoon really work for G-strings too? I'll have to try that ;)
wack! :eek: :eek: :eek:

help going faint now

Tristen Cox
10-18-2004, 06:16 PM
Dorathy? Wake up! ...and aunty M you were there and so were you and you...

Mummy is that you ? ..mummy ?

Felicity
10-18-2004, 10:57 PM
Perhaps as you do this more often, the cavity will stretch a little over time. I know that time, frequency, and how long I stay tucked has improved how well it loogs and tucking becomes easier.

ToxicDisneyGoddess
10-18-2004, 11:16 PM
I Find tucking very easy but thats jus me :P

JoannaDees
10-18-2004, 11:46 PM
Tucking is the key. However, a streachy one holds everything up and forward for wearing guy close too. Heep in mind, while tucked, I can't pick just any to wear. Some don't have enough coverage.

Did you read my post "The Art of Tucking?"

I remember reading it, but to tell you the truth I didn't understand it at all! I just never tuck, and of course it's quite the vision in a tight skirt, but I don't go out. But if I ever decided to, and want to wear my panties rather than a gaff, i'm stuck ... out! And if you tuck with tape and all, how do you go pee? Carry spare tape in your purse? Tuck Tape?

Nanci
10-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, I can't wear a thong the way it is supposed to be worn anymore than the rest of you. But that doesn't matter to me. . . because I love the feel and the look that you get in the back! That's the fun part! I couldn't wear one for any length of time but love to try them on just for the fun of it! ;)

Alayna
10-19-2004, 12:08 AM
:D Thanks for the help, I think I'll try that sport thong idea. I've used the VS thongs (but not the Pink line, hmmmmmm) and a bunch of others. I've got no problems tucking - I've been doing it for years, so that's not the problem. I suppose I can stay in at first, but as soon as I take a step....well you get the idea:rolleyes:. If it doesn't work it's no biggie - having no butt and all. It looks like a couple of pieces of deli-sliced ham with a string in the middle!:D Anyone want another visual.......j/k!

Jen_TGCD
10-19-2004, 12:37 AM
Quote=Alayna
I've tried more than once and I just can keep my "junk" from falling out the second I let go of it

Talk about camel toe... I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and I just got it! This visual plus the deli-sliced ham with a string is more than I've ever wanted to know about you Ally!!! :eek: Thank you for sharing !!! :D :p :D <ROFL>>>>>

AnnaMaria
10-20-2004, 11:01 AM
On the very rare occasion that I wear a thong I don't bother to try to tuck. It just doesn't work with the thongs that I have. But I have several different kinds of boy shorts and have had very few problems tucking in them. The only ones that I can;t really tuck in are the Hanes Her Way Sporty boyleg briefs. Which are very hard to find most of the time. I see the bikini and high cut brief style all the time but the ones that I like the best are the boyleg and the full cut brief/ They have a wide waist band and are very stretchy that is why I have a hard time tucking in that style of boy leg.

Olesha
10-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Girls and Ladies
I wear thongs from a UK chain store most days and love them. Guess its just what makes us feel good. I love them. And so does a certain lady, who, incidentally, says I've got a great ass.
PS So does she.

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 05:54 AM
LOL, say where is Ol' Muffles? Hmm?

I can't think of any sayings at the moment. But since we use the Queen's English down here, I would assume that the same basic rules apply. Although the language has become *******ised quite heavily over the past few years :(. It is now Seff Efrikan Inglisch. ;)

Love,
Vicky
yeah where is the muffster. havn't seen em in awlie. :confused:

Tonia
10-22-2004, 09:31 AM
Talk about camel toe... :eek:

sorry...

Bad Erica Bad Erica

Girl you are SO BAD ...

Felicity
10-22-2004, 04:09 PM
I tried not to make the post too graphic.

Basically, I take the loose scrotum skin and tape it over the third leg to keep it down and keep the skin from spilling out. This also keeps the skin from being pinched. This only takes 2 or 3 pieces of tape. The more serious tuck uses overlapping layers. Pulling the skin tight enough flatens it out more. The stickier the tape the better, but then you need to protect the skin with stuff like new-skin or liquid bandage. Oh course, shave else have pain when removing.

As for the peeing part, I overlap the tape way down but leave room to allow it to come out.

kristi cd
10-22-2004, 05:04 PM
And if you tuck with tape and all, how do you go pee? Carry spare tape in your purse? Tuck Tape?

Just make sure you place the tape strategically so you can still have enough "access". Don't really want to get more graphic than that lol. :D

Wenda
10-22-2004, 06:26 PM
my gf loves me in a thong, even before I resumed cross dressing. I can usually keep the tool under control, but from time to time one of the jewels pops out. I tried tape....good god! You girls must have better scrotum shavers than I do!! Holy sh*t! you talk about tears in your eyes...anyway, I have three thongs that I wear. I wore my favourite, a silver one, to work one day, but found it was just not comfy. wenda.

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 02:38 AM
yeah where is the muffster. havn't seen em in awlie. :confused:
i just made my own joke and didn't know untill now. ha! :D

lonelycrossdresser
10-23-2004, 02:44 AM
I have one (got free with a dress) but can't wear it. It will not keep my stuff inside and it is not very comfortable..

Tristen Cox
10-24-2004, 09:17 PM
:p Sometimes she has to use a spoon too

Sir Dubby
10-24-2004, 11:48 PM
sometimes my "junk" slips out of place in thongs...sometimes it doesn't. but i still wear em. they're comfy to me

StephaniePink
10-24-2004, 11:56 PM
I have alot of thongs.Lots of different styles and I love them all.Some keep every thing in place some don't but I still like to wear them. :D

babe4life
10-25-2004, 12:52 AM
For the first time yesterday I wore a g-string for the day. No tucking, just straight and it was incredible. Very different from the normal run of the mill undies :). Although, for long term wearing, I think I still prefer my normal cut panties ... much easier to tuck things away ;)

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
10-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Wore My first thong today and didn't feel to bad. Altough it did take me awhile to get used to it , I've on all day and right now feels OK
LOL Georgette

Be what you want to be not what others think you should be

Misty
10-25-2004, 08:08 PM
A V string gives hold and lookes and feels as good as a thong

JoannaDees
10-25-2004, 09:22 PM
How do you wear thongs? Why, with a smile on your face, a skip in your walk, and a feeling of your cheeks on your pants (or skirt)!!!! I'm REALLY into "butt floss".

Abraxas
10-25-2004, 10:24 PM
Sorry if this has been brought up (I couldn't be buggered to read the whole thread) but have you tried a mens' thong? They're meant for men, yeah, and some can be quite feminine looking (if you get slik ones and whatnot).
*shrugs*

JoannaDees
10-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Yes, at http://www.prevailsport.com/ they have lots that are actually quite nice.

Bobbie13
10-25-2004, 11:41 PM
I have many thongs & wear them most all of the time.just bought 2 more pairs today & can't wait to wear them!!yes i have the ones that i slip out of once in a while but they sure are worth it!!i'm ok in size nothing to impressive but it works.nver have taped but do keep shaved most of the time.Just got a new garter belt also looking forward to playing in it.best to all.