PDA

View Full Version : Glad that she knows....or it could of got ugly....

mykell
03-14-2016, 06:52 PM
normal monday, little time to dress, hang out all day, cook dinner, wife comes home, eat dinner, no bowling tonight :eek:
after dinner go on an errand and come back home and head to the office, shes there getting some figures i asked about for taxes,
talk a little and i instinctively touch the trackpad on my laptop and the screen pops on and holy crap its my profile page :o now im nervously fidgeting with the laptop to shut the browser page but it takes a few seconds, then i hear it , "whats that", it was kind of faint so i just continued talking, now she knows i go online and even gave permission to start my own support group, what she doesnt want to see is me, so either she has come on my laptop and i had left the page open and she already saw it or she did not recognize it as me but i know she knew it was the forum :straightface:
she continued with the conversation and then went downstairs.

now if she didnt know about this it would of coarse been awkward....boy im glad i told her cause im not good at splannin things away....wonder what i would of tried to tell her if she didnt know about this and pressed me :devil:

JocelynJames
03-14-2016, 07:00 PM
Yep, sure was best thing ( for us maybe not others. Use you discretion) knowing I don't have to hide it away

Mollyanne
03-15-2016, 04:16 AM
You know what happens when you hide something, IT IS DISCOVERED!!!!!! there is an old saying-------"the woman knows". and she does.

Molly

mykell
03-15-2016, 04:58 AM
didnt think about this before i posted, no tell dont tell debate please, that horse has been beaten to death !!! just do a search.

Yep, sure was best thing ( for us maybe not others. Use you discretion) knowing I don't have to hide it away

yes jocelyn it was my choice, i did it for my reasons, please dont judge anyone here please,

i was passing along something that was no-biggie now that things have gone along for me.