PDA

View Full Version : Therapist - Boston?

Jocee
03-14-2016, 09:03 PM
Hi all,

Can anyone make a recommendation for a therapist in Boston? My last interaction was a long time ago in a very different time and was very very helpful. My therapist at that time offered individual as well as a really helpful group therapy setting. Basically, she helped me make some very conscience decisions that I have little regrets about today.

I opted to focus on my family and as a result I have a life partner who supports me totally and two incredible adult children (a daughter who knows and is supportive, and a son who I think knows but it's still unspoken).

However, as my life progresses, I'm finding myself wondering about where I go from here. I'm close to retirement and I am perseverating about change and where that leads me. I very much need to work a few things out with the help from someone who has experience with later life transitions, but also not a rubber stamp and will confront/push me (if that makes sense) to make my own decisions

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks is advance......

Joanna

Rogina B
03-19-2016, 12:30 AM
There were therapists at First Event..PM me if I can help as I have the booklet..