PDA

View Full Version : A Super Massive 2 Year Anniversary Thank You!!! - And Big Reveal!

AprilMayy<3
03-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I don't even know where to begin. Really.
I joined this forum a whole 2 years ago, which to some of you is a milestone already achieved some time ago, though a milestone nonetheless in my opinion. I did join before then, but was suspended due to being underage and revealing that! Ooops! Honestly though ladies, I've said it in other posts, but THANK YOU! My goodness THANK YOU!!! 2 years ago, I was just a CD'er still borrowing her(I'm going to use her, as in April)sisters clothes, with her permission of course, taking pictures from the neck/shoulders down, wearing outfits I find dreadful now. But I did what I did because that is what I had available, and didn't have the courage to venture out any further into this wonderful CD'ing world.
Now years later, I have breast forms, a wig, heels, a closet full of clothes I hide in my dresser(closet full of clothes, in a dresser? Are you stupid April? Yes, yes I am. Now don't make fun of my analogies!!!),makeup, and more CONFIDENCE than I thought I would ever have. It's truly, truly been a wonderful experience and I can't wait for the next 2 years and see where April is there.
Now since I take TONS of pictures when I dress, I have a small collage of 4 pictures, 2 from March of 2014, and 2 from some time late 2015/early 2016. I'm pretty sure it's easy to tell which ones are from when :)

Big reveal April? Whats the BIG reveal?
Well, I've refrained from using my male name in stories that involve it, just in case anyone snooped on this site having a suspicion if I dress. Well, if they snoop and find me, then good job! They win! Anyways, my male name is.....drum roll please.....Anthony! Though everyone calls me Tony. So there! My name is out there!

Long post I know, but I wanted to again, say thank you all so very much. So much has happened recently that I can make a book out of the posts, but I will split them up over a couple weeks as to not crowd these boards.
Thank you all so much, stay pretty! :) :love:

Julie Denier
03-15-2016, 12:01 AM
Congrats, April! You've come a long way. Nice pics! ;)

Rachelakld
03-15-2016, 12:22 AM
Nice pics April (Toni), glad you finally made it to this level

wyomingwaine
03-15-2016, 12:26 AM
youll be fine april.like your sexy clothes by the way.i need more like them to wear.

Mykaa
03-15-2016, 01:07 AM
A big happy smile and a happy soul, So nice to see.

sarab
03-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Congrats April! Love the pics, so cute! Love the red skirt, wish I had your legs!

Jamie Christopher
03-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Great read April and happy for you! We all have learned a lot here with so many nice folks! And yes, at one time I had a closet full of clothes in a dresser too! Congrats!

Jamie

Miss_Lela
03-16-2016, 06:34 PM
First off, you look GREAT! Second, congrats on the anniversary! Can't wait till I have your "seniority" in the forum!

Teressa
03-16-2016, 06:46 PM
April that is great. You are a very pretty girl. Love your smile.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2016, 07:36 PM
April,
May you continue to enjoy yourself.

Diversity
03-16-2016, 08:24 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary, April. Wishing you all the best in the future,
Di