PDA

View Full Version : Sadness when changing back

Katie7
03-15-2016, 04:55 AM
My wife usually leaves for work earlier than I do. That gives me about an hour to spare. Today I got out of shower and put some of my nice girly clothes on and started doing stuff around the house. Minus makeup and hair I was all ready to go out and it make me very sad that I had to change back to my male mode and male clothes to go to work. It was the first time this kind of emotion hit me with such strong power.

Though I like the idea of getting up earlier so I can have more Katie time!

Kate x

CarlaWestin
03-15-2016, 07:21 AM
I'm dressed every night and dress every morning before work or, before wifey wakes up on the weekends. I rarely have had a time that I looked forward to being in guy mode.
Retirement will change all of that.

BLUE ORCHID
03-15-2016, 07:32 AM
Hi Katie:hugs:, It's always a Downer going back to Man-Land. :daydreaming:

EllieMayxxx
03-15-2016, 07:36 AM
I hate the feeling too, yesterday i had to change back and I felt so weird not wearing a bra, it made me want to put it back on immediately

MissDanielle
03-15-2016, 08:46 AM
This is exactly why I've been trying to figure out what I can get away with wearing to work.

Beverley Sims
03-15-2016, 08:46 AM
Hi Katie:hugs:, It's always a Downer going back to Man-Land. :daydreaming:

I like it.....

Manland, oh Okay, Man-Land. :-)

Sarah Doepner
03-15-2016, 09:20 AM
I fight it nearly every time I dress, often starting to change back an hour before I absolutely have to just because it's something I don't want to do.

AllieBellema
03-15-2016, 03:42 PM
I always hated taking everything off. It's why I like dressing on weekends when I have nowhere to go so I can spend a few hours dressed up. Plus, since I live alone, I don't have to worry about anybody barging in! Of course, when the time comes... I always get stuck infront of my mirror admiring how I look before starting to strip everything off.

Judy-Somthing
03-15-2016, 04:04 PM
I typically I only get to dress once a week for three hours and I get very bitchie if someone interferes with my time slot.
One thing I remember as being nice is back when I was single I could wear nightgowns to bed. LOL
That's why I love taking photos so I can look back and remember the good times. I have the photo from day one 50 years ago.

Tracii G
03-15-2016, 05:00 PM
I would think that wearing one article of female clothing might help get you thru your man day.

PattyT
03-15-2016, 08:59 PM
Having to take of the feminine attire is indeed sad. I find that on the way home there are just a few more errands to do which extends, if only briefly, my time en femme. On Saturday nights it’s a little easier because there is still Sunday en femme to look forward to. On Sunday night I always make something very special, even (horror of horrors) something high in caloric content as compensation. It’s a little easier if there is a holiday during the coming week. Monday through Wednesday is a glum time, but I start getting into a better mood on Thursday and even better on Friday.

Diversity
03-16-2016, 01:00 PM
I also have similar feelings when I have to change back. It's because we don't get the time to do the things we want to do and because we can't control the time when the pink fog embodies us . So all we can do at this stage to keep our spirits up, is just be grateful for the fleeting moments of time we do get to enjoy our feminine side.
Di

MissVirginia-Mae
03-16-2016, 02:35 PM
I am spending more and more time dressed as I transition over to 24/7 so the sadness isnt pronounced as much for me as for others, but I am always sad when I have to wear ugly drab :Angry3: