PDA

View Full Version : CrossDressing and Laughter

Judy-Somthing
03-15-2016, 08:43 PM
Cross-Dressing and Laughter!

I don't like saying CDer but I love seeing the word (Cross-Dresser).

When your a cross-dresser in the closet, it can be lets say lonely.

For fifty years I've been mostly in the closet. Out for about five years in my teens with friends who cross-dressed with me.

Well since I've joined this sight I feel so much better, less shame, and I get some great laughs reading posts I can relate to.

I'm not wearing a dress right now but, they're in a box 20 ft from me.

Can you relate?

reb.femme
03-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Hi Judy,

I'm really not phased about being labelled a CDer or a cross dresser or tranny for that matter, unless it is said in a derogatory way. I always describe myself as a common, all garden CD, just like a sparrow, I suppose. Not overly significant individually, but important as part of the flock. :heehee:

I'm out to my wife, 3 grown up sons, their partners and one sister in law. I'm awake at 02.10 when I should be asleep, laying in bed in my nightie and dressing gown. I would dress more, but work gets in the way. I love my dressing and I like me, in a nutshell. Laughter is a wonderful thing and I think they should try introducing it to my current employer's miserable and unfriendly offices. :)

Becky

Judy-Somthing
03-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Maybe if you went to work in a dress they would lighten up?

Mykaa
03-15-2016, 09:24 PM
I can def relate with getting rid of the bad feelings Judy, I havent felt this good in years, for the first time in a long time I feel good and alive. Being amongst this good company has been the Best.

reb.femme
03-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Maybe if you went to work in a dress they would lighten up?

I would love to, but like most places and you can understand why, they wouldn't be keen on a flip-flop dresser like me. Might give them a laugh though? Meanwhile, I'd be in heaven.

Becky

PattyT
03-16-2016, 12:43 AM
Being in touch with the CD community is great. I enjoy reading the posts and all the various different view points. I'm not sure I ever felt shame but certainly discomfort as a CD. Forums have cured that complelty and now being dressed is still the time of my life.

Liz57
03-16-2016, 01:26 AM
I'll agree how great it is to have this place to interact with all you girls. It makes me feel a little better about myself but I was never really down on myself about cross dressing so I don't need much help with the self-esteem part. What I enjoy most is being able to talk about how good womens clothes feel to wear and advice about how to come out. I just love having a place where I can be called GIRL!:daydreaming:

About dressing en femme at work; I've thought about it more to make a point and have the upper hand than any real desire to come to work dressed as a woman. I mean, HR would have to back you up even though you know they'd hate it. I would never actually do it but still it's fun to think about. While writing it dawned on me that we've gone to wearing uniforms of a sort, the safety yellow shirts with reflective strips. I'd first have to order that in whatever they offer the ladies. Boy, wouldn't that be a can of worms!

Liz57:battingeyelashes:

Diversity
03-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Absolutely. This site has been a saving grace for me because of the professional way it is run, and because of the respectful, experienced, educational, understanding, caring, and compassionate members of this site.
Thank you all!
Di