PDA

View Full Version : Having a woman's perspective - or 'how to pick up chics'

Robin414
03-15-2016, 09:43 PM
I just read the thread about the guy who setup a tinder account as a woman to gain some perspective and insight and got me thinking...

Does having "walked a mile in her shoes" (phsycologicaly and literally 😉 ) make it easier to get a date with a GG?

I'm happily married, but if I weren't I kinda think it would!

docrobbysherry
03-15-2016, 11:13 PM
I've always been attracted to women because they're so different from me, Robin. I'm pretty sure that's why they have been attracted to me, too. Because I'm not that easy to get along with. I've had a lot of GF's and a wife in my years.

I think dressers would make better friends than dates for most straight women. But, since I've never understood women, I'm shooting in the dark!

MissDanielle
03-15-2016, 11:17 PM
It's certainly not easy. I want to date and get married but the reality is they won't get a husband but a wife!

abby054
03-16-2016, 05:46 AM
Maybe, but we all know that GGs are not that simple. It is only a matter of time until she starts thinking, "Why does he know so much about femme stuff?" When many of them find that they have a girl within the guy package, they often return the "defective merchandise". (Wife's words, not mine)

Mykaa
03-16-2016, 06:15 AM
Ya know this is something thats been in the back of my mind for awhile now, maybe I can meet somebody and she'll be ok with me. time will tell, 1 day at a time.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2016, 06:38 AM
A woman's perspective may work, I met most of my conquests dressed as a chick.

Being blue eyed, 112 lbs, blond and 5'7" made for an interesting person to talk to.

I felt that if I kept my personna interesting and approachable.....

Smile show interest in the other person's questions and not talk about yourself until asked a few times always helped me go home with another girl.

Conquests is probably not the right word as I liked the girls to think they caught me.

That really works. :-)

pamela7
03-16-2016, 07:04 AM
who can resist someone being really interested in them, as opposed to someone interested in themselves?