PDA

View Full Version : Continuing my intro

Miss_Lela
03-16-2016, 07:07 PM
If you saw my post in the intro thread, you'll already know part of my story... Anyway, I been through a "on-again, off-again" indulgence of my alter ego. I've thrown out some things at times, but never all. Up until last week it's been a few years since I've dressed. I hope to make it a more regular thing in the future.

I had to be VERY careful w/my dressing my whole adult life as I was in the military and only got sort of discovered once (I fell asleep on the couch en femme and was woken up by a friend/co-worker knocking at the door. Answered it without realizing I was still had make-up on. Oops!) Played it off that I really missed my wife who was out of the country. In fact the night before was the only non-Halloween time I've been out dressed up.

When I was younger, I used to be fairly passable (I'm 5'6" and was 120 lbs until I turned 35, now I'm a HUGE 140..LOL). I went to a bar on Halloween once while dressed and a friend's wife was amazed that I did my own make-up. (I looked REALLY good: Black blouse, purple mini skirt, black heels and what I would guess were DD-cup water balloon boobs!)

I consider myself hetero as I don't feel attracted to guys, but I don't disqualify a good time based on what's below the belt buckle. I've had a few hook ups with other CDs for sex but was too nervous to really enjoy it.

I don't really know what's next, but I'm hoping this forum will allow me to come to grips and embrace Miss Lela for a really long time.

Beverley Sims
03-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Lela,
Welcome to the forum and being in the military does have it's unique hazards.

I hope you have an enjoyable stay and make friends here.

Diversity
03-16-2016, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find many answers got the questions you may be asking. Good luck to you.
Di

Jenniferathome
03-16-2016, 08:56 PM
...I consider myself hetero as I don't feel attracted to guys, but I don't disqualify a good time based on what's below the belt buckle. I've had a few hook ups with other CDs for sex but was too nervous to really enjoy it. ...

OK, I gotta call you out on this one. Those two ideas just don't really work together.

rachelatshop
03-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Hi Lela, I maybe wrong but I thought that you said that you were married? One of the things that our wives worry about is our leaving them for another man, this fear causes them to question their attractiveness, and feel uncomfortable around cross dressers. So if you value your relationship, be very careful with hook ups.

Miss_Lela
03-16-2016, 09:10 PM
I know... That's part of then problem. I was avoiding getting vulgar/intimate yet, but I don't look at men and get sexually aroused like I do with women. But when I'm dressed (even if only mentally, like online) To be honest, I just REALLY like sex and as long as I get along with someone and we're safe, gender doesn't matter. I suppose that probably makes me bi, but considering it's been over 15 yrs since I've been with someone with a man hetero is where my mind is...

Georgette_USA
03-17-2016, 02:30 PM
Don't mean to offend anyone.
In this day and age. We still want to hold onto the idea of str8 gay lesbian BI or whatever. On a site for many people on the TG spectrum. If we are a CD and str8 that is OK. But if when dressed and think about or do it with a man or another CD that is still OK because I am dressed. As a female I gave up on the ideas of strictly gay or lesbian or str8 long ago.

pamela7
03-18-2016, 09:14 AM
welcome, interact, explore, xxx