PDA

View Full Version : Hey you tweens!

Robin414
03-16-2016, 10:48 PM
Proof you can be femme (like hot chic) AND rock busting tough at the same time?! 😀

Watch "10 Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/Ic4yq6aocVg

Jenniferathome
03-17-2016, 12:02 AM
The problem is, when they stop taking Testosterone and HGH, and everything else, the jaw lines don't go back. The voices also tend to stay low. Fitness competitors look great. Bodybuilders, like these women, do not.

Tracii G
03-17-2016, 01:07 AM
If that is what they are into why not?
Amazing and weird all at the same time.

Daphne
03-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Ahhh no!!! No way in h e double LL is this proof of looking femme and rocking it! To me this looks very unattractive on anyone, male or female and to title this post "Hey You tweens" is wrong on so many levels. :Angry3:

Sorry, but I'm not very impressed with this.

End of rant.

Tracii G
03-17-2016, 10:59 PM
The point I think was being buffed as a female is that it is accepted.
So why is being a small feminine looking man not?
Yes both men and women body builders look horrible I will agree to that.

Dana44
03-17-2016, 11:24 PM
I think those body builders don't look that good. But I work out with some fine women on get fit and boot camp type exercises and they look great and are in great shape and strong. It takes all I can do to keep up with them. But I am a lot older. But other men shy away as these are super girls. But I get out there and join with them. I am impressed with their strength and agility. They seem to like me with them and they know I try. One of them calls me a super achiever. LOL

Robin414
03-17-2016, 11:28 PM
Great observation Tracii, why is being 'tough' so accepted (in all genders) while being 'girly' is completely frowned upon unless you're a Miss Universe contestant (or a Barbie doll)!

I agree, these chics are kinda...yuk 😛 but if you happen to be a guy who's natually built like a diesel truck...you can still be...well...pretty (if that's your thing) , I think that was my point. ☺

pamela7
03-18-2016, 03:23 AM
i've never liked what they do to their bodies, but I have at times in my life done a lot of gym work and produced a well-muscled body - knock a little covering and i still have that, and i feel one can be both. A large lady has a "gentle giant" grace. Remember in the end all those 6' models fill out and live life tall.

suzanne
03-18-2016, 10:51 AM
We all know that it's more accepted for a woman to look masculine than for a man to look feminine. But while I don't think we will achieve 100% acceptance in my lifetime, progress is being made, however slow. Google "Jaden Smith" and "crossdressing boys camp". There are cracks in the wall.

Allisa
03-18-2016, 10:53 AM
It doesn't appeal to me but it is a life style and a long term commitment to achieve their goals, sound familiar?, excessive muscle mass just seems a waste IMHO. My only question is why do the female builders wear a bikini top to cover what seems to be only large pecs, when posing, yes the nipple area is larger, I would think as is a less muscular chest on an every day woman. Modesty is not an issue when showing off your "whole" body, except for the genitalia. As we should know by now "gender is between the ears", so I'm sure these women are just as feminine as their born gender suggests.