PDA

View Full Version : Crazy !!

STACY B
03-17-2016, 10:09 AM
LAWDY,,LAWDY,,, This Trans stuff sure is CRAZY,,lol,,, When all this broke loose with me I thought I had a pretty good idea of what it was and where I would be heading? But NOOOOOOOOO,,,, Nothing,, it is Nothing like I first thought?

Don't ask me what when or why,, It is just Crazy Crap,, Like all the rest of yall,, I watched all the ytube videos and thought hell if I take those Hormones and do this and that my life will most certainly change in a Big way for sure? Not really,, Hell I am a year in and although I did change some it wasn;t Drastic or nothing totally Crazy like I thought.

I know that there are sub categories in the Trans world . Yep,, Even though you are just say M2F Trans doesn't mean the same for everyone. I guess if I would have turned really quick it would be different?

I mean check this out,, Some of yall talk about Full time or going all out doing this and that from just a few month on hrt or maybe a little longer and all of sudden some are changing there name, Gender marker, Basicly going the distance really fast or I am just the slowest? Hell I don't know, But doing all of that is really the least of my worries.

Truthfully if I didn't come here to this site I really wouldn't give this whole Trans deal much thought except for taking my Meds. And don't get me wrong what and how and when you do something is none of my Bizz.

I am just talking out loud to the other ones that are like me,, I know I can't be the only one that kind hit a slow spot? I mean am I all alone on this one or is it just that us slow people don't post because we have nothing to say? Or do we feel like we have nothing to contribute ?

Anyway,, This sure isn't what I exspected at the start,, I am not complaining just talking,, That's why I said it was CRAZY ,,, Or maybe I am CRAZY? :D

Haven't posted much lately because I really don't have any news,, Good or Bad,, Just rolling with flow I guess, I am thank full for that,

I Am Paula
03-17-2016, 11:50 AM
You are certainly not the slowest. I was talking to a girl who said she's been in transition for TEN years!
At any rate, there is no right speed, no right order, and no telling when anything SHOULD happen. You do what you wanna do.
I was out, and full time before starting HRT, and at 18 months I was finished- Name and I.D. Breasts, face, yada yada.
This doesn't make me right, or better, just ME.
I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you've hit some kind of mental roadblock that talking thru with a pro might help. You and I have been on this forum a long time, and have both crossed over, somehow, we both survived, but done things entirely differently.
C'est la vie.

STACY B
03-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Don't get me wrong,, I'm Cool as far as my brain and how I feel,, I was just wondering if I was the only one that is like a snail ,,lol,, But Seriously really don't know if I am going any place at all? Maybe I am there and just haven't realized it yet ? Anyway I was just thinking out loud again and wanted to shake some of the other ones like me out of the Bushes and get them to tell there storys on here to reassure me some,,, As far as the Therapist goes,, She said I was cured,,lol,,, Or CRAZY who knows ,, I was scared to ask !!!

MissDanielle
03-17-2016, 04:01 PM
I know that I am a woman but I want kids and my budget won't let me freeze sperm so for now, I'm not touching hormones for now. Having my own place helps in that I am no longer hiding who I am and living part-time as Danielle in my room although I am ALWAYS Danielle.

pamela7
03-17-2016, 04:27 PM
it FEELS so slow though, to me, waiting days feels forever, and knowing its years is incomprehensible, one day at a time, distract, do other things, life goes on

PretzelGirl
03-17-2016, 10:45 PM
Some of it depends on where you believe the start was. I started freely posting on this subforum and was soon in transition. What wasn't said then was that I grew my hair out about 7-8 years earlier, started hair removal, pierced my ears, and started going out in 2009. Was I in transition during that time? I at least didn't admit it to myself. But the point is, we all get there in different ways. You can't measure yourself against everyone else because it is never the same. The only measurement that matters is the clarity in your mind and the way you balance your health against your dysphoria. The rest is being an individual...

LeaP
03-18-2016, 11:00 AM
I really, really like Sue's answer. I can pinpoint a decision point to when I had been on hormones for about 8-10 months. Was that the start of transition? My therapist says I actually started well over a year prior to that. So it is action? Conscious intention? Some point of change? I'm not sure I care anymore. Maybe they are all just transition markers of a type, and this is one reason we so often recognize one another.

Speed, sequence, and timing are all relative. Stacy, your reference is versus what some others have done. I might point out that the pace from their perspective might be very different! (Another way of stating Sue's point on individuality.) I understand the comparisons, of course, and will admit to some sensitivity to it myself. But I've also slowly (heh) come to the conclusion that my pace actually does reflect my personality. I've been late to my own party all my life.

Janice Ashton
03-19-2016, 07:25 AM
I have been receiving medical help for 4 years with Hormones,Testosterone Blockers, Psychiatric Support. Therapy, IPL and Electrolysis, all the tools needed on this journey, yet it is only now I am staring to realize it's about living in the 'Now' as the person you know you really are and not waiting for things to happen or come along in the future. All will come in its own time so for most of us on this journey which we know can be difficult at times? I just say live for today this is my policy, how others see it? is their choice. We are all different and all at different stages in our lives, yet we are all travelling on the same journey its only the route we take to get there thats the difference. Good luck to everyone who is travelling with us!!

Ann Louise
03-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Hey Stacy, long time... In many ways this site saved my life, and it's like coming home to a room full of siblings to visit, but my head got so maxed out on trans stuff a while back that I had to take a breather, on and off line. After all the complexities and difficulties of transition I was, and in many ways still am an emotional dishrag. It was like "Enough Already!" But checking in here, seeing new names and new photos, assures me that I have allies out there in the world, lots of them. Best to all of you ^_^

Barbara Ella
03-22-2016, 01:17 AM
Yes, it is crazy at times. I have watched and added whatever support I could to more than a few girls here, through their FFS and GRS. I cannot do that at this point in my life. However, the one thing I have seen is that each and every transition should be done at the pace that makes the person feel comfortable, no faster, no slower. I am slowly adding things that make me feel more comfortable in my gender, and one day if I am lucky, I will realize I have completed what I need to make me feel whole. Yep, crazy.

Hugs to all

Barbara