PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Crossdresser?

JennB
03-17-2016, 11:30 AM
So I had the last few days with free time, no other people to disturb me, and a perfect chance for some dressing up time. But didn't. It's interesting, but I think it came down to just being too lazy to go through the work to get dressed up! Not that I wouldn't like to have been dressed up for a while, but what an appreciation I think we all get for the work that women go through (and I do think we have a little more work than a GG) to look good on a daily basis. Wondering if I am the only one too lazy to dress up some times when the opportunity is ripe but you just think it is "easier to be a guy"?

Julie Denier
03-17-2016, 11:31 AM
I know the feeling. More often, I'm not in the mood to go through all the work to get dressed up, but I do because it's a rare opportunity ... and I'm always happy I did ;)

Hell on Heels
03-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Hell-o Jenn,
I certainly have been guilty of wanting to dress,and just being to damn lazy to go through all the fuss.
But hey! That's just how I roll! Maybe this could help.....
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24490.Lazy_Crossdresser
Much Love,
Kristyn

josie_S
03-17-2016, 01:19 PM
I have absolutely felt too lazy to dress, even on those "perfect" occasions when no one will bother me. We all need a little lazy time too though LOL

Jamie Christopher
03-17-2016, 03:23 PM
If I put on a pretty bra and insert my breast forms, it's all over.... no male clothing, at all!

Jamie

Teresa
03-17-2016, 03:59 PM
JennB,
The only reason I wouldn't take advantage of having the opportunity to dress is if I had jobs to do in drab mode, I'm not going to mess decent clothes up that's what male ones are made for !
At home I don't usually do makeup and wig ( only lipstick) so it only takes a few minutes to slip some nice underwear on, pop in my forms and pull on a comfortable skirt, button up a pretty blouse not forgetting some heels. It may be easier being lazy but it doesn't give the same satisfaction !

reb.femme
03-17-2016, 04:33 PM
Many's the time I've felt too lazy to dress but that's what a nightie and gown are for. Least effort, ultimate feel.

When I do push myself to dress, it's pretty much as Julie said above, "I'm always happy I did".

Becky

Tracii G
03-17-2016, 05:37 PM
I think most of us get that way.
Sometimes I will put on a bra and forms and get in my PJ's grab some popcorn and watch a movie at home and be perfectly content.

AmyVanessa
03-17-2016, 07:05 PM
I feel that way sometimes. Especially during the winter when it's really cold and I just want to put my comfy sweats on.
Then, if I insist on being girly, I put my heels on.

DaniChan
03-17-2016, 07:07 PM
Yup, know the feeling. I don't have good opportunities to dress often :sad:
The hard part for me is getting all the stuff out of my stash (I'm closeted) to look for whatever I want to dress...and then cramming it all back afterwards.
Feels like a jigsaw puzzle :p

PattyT
03-17-2016, 07:11 PM
I am NEVER too lazy to crossdress This is the only time I can be really me. The alternative to dressing up is to remain in drab. Totally unacceptable.

bimini1
03-17-2016, 08:56 PM
Nowadays most of the opportunities don't come until late at night. By then I'm beat. I pushed thru it a couple of times and basically nodded off dressed. To heck with it I'm going to bed.

Samantha981
03-17-2016, 10:30 PM
If I just have a partial day now I may get a bit lazy. A bit of lipstick and maybe a bra to underdress. Unless I have something other to do like last month I had a whole day available... but when downhill skiing in guy mode instead.
If I have a couple/few days - for sure I will dress up.

Lily Catherine
03-17-2016, 10:54 PM
I have days where I want to get girled up, but not the full 9 yards. What usually ensues is just having a wig, lingerie and running shorts on, paired with a sleeveless tee from my male wardrobe, camisole or even just a tube top. Makeup is fairly time consuming, especially mascara.

And then I have days where I can't even be bothered with the wig or lingerie and just loaf around at home shirtless.

Robin414
03-17-2016, 11:37 PM
Ummm, that's why I'm a 'tween' 😃 Foundation, mascara, lipstick, jeans and a bra...OK...I'm done 😧

But I'm still a chic damn you! 😉

Alice Torn
03-17-2016, 11:57 PM
Yes, too tired or too lazy much of the time. It is a lot of work, then taking lots of photos and videos. Lots of time and work, and you say you appreciate the work women go through dressing up. Maybe a lot of them are just too tired or lazy, also, and why they also don't dress up much.

Crissy Kay
03-18-2016, 12:06 AM
I have absolutely felt too lazy to dress, even on those "perfect" occasions when no one will bother me. We all need a little lazy time too though LOL

This is so true, at least I am not the only one!!!

Shayna
03-18-2016, 12:14 AM
I've been there and done that (or perhaps haven't done that would be more accurate)

Sophia143
03-18-2016, 12:49 AM
I get lazy sometimes too, but I have plenty of girly pajama bottoms and t shirts. Panties jams and a sports bra with a little make up are my lazy times. I also have some fuzzy pink slippers.

BLUE ORCHID
03-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Hi Jenn:hugs:, I'm not lazy but some times I'm just too darn tired to dress. :daydreaming:

Krisi
03-18-2016, 06:48 AM
I've been sick this week and haven't dressed as much as usual, not at all a couple days.

CarlaWestin
03-18-2016, 06:58 AM
Many's the time I've felt too lazy to dress but that's what a nightie and gown are for. Least effort, ultimate feel.

When I do push myself to dress, it's pretty much as Julie said above, "I'm always happy I did".

Becky

Ditto. When the opportunity arises, it's like standing in front of the looking glass trying to decide if you want to step through.
And then, *poof*! Hi, Carla. Yeah, that's better.

Gretchen_To_Be
03-18-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi Jenn. This happens to me all the time. I can't stand the thought of stubble under my pantyhose, dress, or blouse, so I have to shave smooth before dressing. That's at least a 30 min shower. Before that I like to smooth out my feet and file my nails, so I don't run my hose. Then it's shapewear...and all of that is if I am NOT bothering with makeup. It's an ordeal, to be sure. Plus because I am still overweight, I tend to get hot. All in all, it is very daunting. I love it, but sometimes I do just opt to get a fix by looking at gorgeous outfits and heels on Pinterest. Lazy, indeed.

Cheers

Gretchen

ReineD
03-19-2016, 01:24 AM
My SO has done this increasingly over the years. We met when he was beginning to explore and expand the CDing and the first few years I honestly thought he was on his way to transition, it seemed as if he thought about this all the time! But then the CDing became so much a part of his routine that I can't help but think some of it became quite ordinary. I think this took away the incentive to go all out as frequently as he did before, and my SO is not one to go out as a guy just wearing a dress. So he frequently simply doesn't feel like making the effort.

Scarlett Viktoria
03-19-2016, 06:34 AM
It's funny that sometimes I'll get too lazy to dress so I'll decide to just put on one or two small things but once I start I can't stop. Once I began realizing that, I had to decide if I really wanted to put those one or two things on.

- - - Updated - - -

I think most of us get that way.
Sometimes I will put on a bra and forms and get in my PJ's grab some popcorn and watch a movie at home and be perfectly content.

I've been wanting to buy ladies pj's for this reason. I can still be comfy and lazy but still be feminine.

StarrOfDelite
03-19-2016, 03:15 PM
I do a close facial shave every morning, and have light/moderate blonde body hair which I do twice a week, so I feel just fine so long as I have wig, minimal eye makeup, lipstick, bra + forms, earrings, and maybe a touch of blush, and unisex casual clothes such as jeans or cargo shorts, Weejuns/Tevas/Reeboks, turtleneck sweater or Tee. It takes me 7-8 minutes, and if that's lazy, I'm guilty.

It's all about what makes you feel Fem, not what others might think, right?