PDA

View Full Version : Lucky girl

judie
03-17-2016, 02:05 PM
I have had a rough day at work got home and my wife has laid out a pretty outfit and underwear for me sent me to shave and is planning a girly makeover to cheer me up.
Just wondered if anyone else gets a nice surprise pampering from their SO

JennB
03-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Never had my SO lay it out...but lucky enough have her completely understand when I have had one of those days and come home and want to change modes...enjoy the evening!

MissDanielle
03-17-2016, 04:11 PM
You really are one of the lucky ones!

reb.femme
03-17-2016, 04:29 PM
Can you write to my wife and make the suggestion that she do the same please? I've got two words for that happening for me and they may need rearranging. Chance Fat! :heehee:

Becky

Iluvacder
03-17-2016, 04:52 PM
I am the SO of a cd and when I know he has had stressful week ( he is usually gone all week,or more....OTR truck driver) I always lay something nice out for him. I know how he much he relaxes and when I return from my 14 hr day ,I too will dress and pamper him.

gina shiney
03-17-2016, 07:31 PM
Oh my Judie that wouldn't even be a dream (at present) more of a fantasy. You have a fantastic partner and hoping you treasure and treat her*accordingly
gina shiney

Judy-Somthing
03-17-2016, 07:38 PM
It's so unfair, You People who have wife's that don't mind or even encourage Cross-dressing.

Stephanie47
03-17-2016, 09:20 PM
Judie and Iluvacder are exceptional. I can understand some of the complaints of wives who find their CD-er husbands are so fully absorbed in cross dressing that they forget their wives or totally disregard any of their needs.

On the other hand there are CD-ers who have been married for more than four decades in an otherwise happy marriage who just do not want to understand or talk. You'd think after awhile there would be something more to say about than "Men, just are not suppose to wear dresses!"

Sometimes I think of the sew-saw at the playground. You're on the end up in the air because the heaviest kid in the school is sitting on the other end. No matter what you do you're up in the air at the mercy of the other. Just a little balance would be nice.

Mykaa
03-17-2016, 09:26 PM
Yes, you are indeed lucky. Hope still in here somewhere, maybe someday for me too.

Mollyanne
03-18-2016, 05:42 AM
Judie ,Judie, Judie; the thing my wife would layout is me!!!!! She HATES my dressing.

Molly

BLUE ORCHID
03-18-2016, 06:30 AM
Hi Judie:hugs: , It's always great to read a story like that, You have a very special:love:wife. :daydreaming:

JamieG
03-18-2016, 06:42 AM
No, that's sound wonderful. I'm a little jealous. The closest my wfie has gotten has been buying me a femme gift (for me to wear on my own) or encouraging me to get out to a support group meeting. Which I realize is still much more fortunate than many of the ladies on this forum...

Krisi
03-18-2016, 06:46 AM
Not here. My wife helps me pick out clothing in the store and once in a while buys me something when she's shopping alone but she doesn't select outfits for me to wear at home. I have to do that myself. She tells me if I make a poor choice or a good one.

Beverley Sims
03-18-2016, 09:10 AM
A wonderful wife , you should treat her well.

My wife understands and tolerates me, very little encouragement.

pamela7
03-18-2016, 09:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

:-))

Jennifer in CO
03-18-2016, 12:46 PM
she used to....heck used to by the time I walked in the door she already had the curling iron plugged in. Course that was almost 40 years ago. Now she just say "you wearin a damn bra again!?"

Diversity
03-18-2016, 01:17 PM
I never had such luck, ungortunately...
You are quite lucky indeed.
Di