PDA

View Full Version : So This Happened

Rebekah Paige
03-17-2016, 10:28 PM
My significant other is amazing. And I could brag for hours, I will save you from the yawning. Yesterday, she laid out an outfit for me to put on so we could go to a couple of parks and spend some time together. She did this because I havent been able to find the time to dress, we have been dealing with a lot of stress due to some family issues with her younger brother. Well, once he had to come home, I knew that I had to change back in boy mode. I have been sad about changing back, but for the first time in all my years dressing, I cried. It seemed I just couldnt stop. I have always loved being able to become Rebekah and I always feel more at home as I now say I was being me. I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience or happened to have any advice to give? Thank you ladies so much.

Mykaa
03-17-2016, 10:45 PM
With Time all things pass (bad times & stress), Count your Blessings Rebekah, Be sure to return Favor for your SO.

Krisi
03-18-2016, 06:54 AM
You will always have to change back to "boy mode" unless you decide to live your wife as a woman. It may be unpleasant but, as adults, we often have to do unpleasant things. Realize that clothing doesn't define who you are and that you will get another chance to dress as a woman soon.

Stephanie47
03-18-2016, 12:01 PM
I had my daughter move back in with us after college. Until she found her own place after she got a job her presence put a damper on being en femme. It did raise the stress level more than the normal stress of my job. The only advice I can have is to assist her brother in getting his issues resolved. The longer you allow the intrusion, the worse your pent up feeling will grow. And, they will grow to an unhealthy level. You need to establish a time line and course of action for him, otherwise you'll become a door mat. Don't enable him.

You have a very considerate wife. However her first responsibility is to you.

Diversity
03-18-2016, 01:15 PM
You are indeed very lucky to have such an understanding SO. With regard to your question, I have never had the urge to cry for going without crossdressing for long periods of time, but I sure have been frustrated numerous times, especially when the urges to do so are strong.
Hope you had a great time in the parks!
DI