PDA

View Full Version : New Glasses

Paula_56
03-18-2016, 10:23 AM
I had nice weather in Long beach California last week and decided to wear one of my skirt suits that I love so much. I loved my new glasses, and had so much fun using my new makeup mirror you see off to the right. Having a magnifying mirror made makeup application so easy.

I had fun going to MAC, and having an edgy young makeup artist teach me how to put on eye liner the correct way. When it was all said and done I was into it for $50.00 but oh so much fun and well worth the advice and experience of just being out there in girl land.

I bought a bottle of water at the front desk and had a conversation with the clerk, then went to the California Fish Grill and had dinner. While waiting to order I could see out of the corner of my eye a guy about 45 looking me over, his gazed focused on my backside then my legs.

My gosh I thought he’s checking me out, whether or not I’m to his liking didn’t matter just the fact that he is appraising me as a woman, as a “possibility”, is all it took for something to stir inside, something long hidden and forbidden coming to the surface.

I grab my dinner and walked out, and felt my face blush.

CONSUELO
03-18-2016, 10:40 AM
Laura,

He was probably admiring the way you looked. I am so glad that you had a great time in Long Beach.

You look absolutely lovely and the new glasses look very good on you. I admire your taste in elegant dressing

Best wishes

Amanda M
03-18-2016, 10:43 AM
What a look!

Julie Denier
03-18-2016, 11:13 AM
What a great experience! You look lovely ;)

Alice Torn
03-18-2016, 11:21 AM
I like the look!

paulaprimo
03-18-2016, 12:15 PM
gotta luv a girl a glasses!! and why wouldn't the man be checking you out?? you look great!! :)

Krystenw
03-18-2016, 12:25 PM
You look lovely. I love wearing suits.

Tracii G
03-18-2016, 12:39 PM
He liked what he saw nothing wrong with that !!
You look so nice and the glasses look great on you.

Allisa
03-18-2016, 01:12 PM
What a lovely lady, the glasses are very nice.Yes to the magnifying mirror, I don't know what I would do without mine. Having men checking us out is so confirming that we are doing something right, even if it is making them decide who they are looking at. Just makes me more aware of my surroundings for my safety, too many not so well meaning people out there. Sounds like you had a wonderful time in "girl" land. Being out is just too much fun. Your hair style fits you very well.

HollyGreene
03-18-2016, 04:18 PM
You look great, and the glasses really add something.

bridget thronton
03-19-2016, 12:29 AM
I like your glasses

Sophia143
03-19-2016, 01:09 AM
Very classy look, I'm jealous!

SaraCro
04-21-2016, 07:32 AM
verry good look with glasses,i love glasses,although i dont wear them,but non pescription ones look very good and feminine and just upgrades look

BLUE ORCHID
04-22-2016, 06:47 AM
Hi Paula :hugs: , The guy checking you out was probably seeing the same thing that I'm seeing, A very lovely young Lady...:daydreaming:...

ClosetED
04-22-2016, 07:00 AM
I think you look fabulous and had a great day. I think the shorter wig works very nicely with your face compared to the avatar.

Don't feel bad about your emotions at having a person look at you with admiration - it is what we desire and not shameful. It says noting about your gender, just being human we want others to see us with pleasure. If your mind filled with desire to have sex with him, then that is a gender issue. If you felt more feminine having a man appreciate your looks, that is not-and it is not forbidden.
Society is used to having genetic males only look a certain way and only condones having genetic females look at them with admiration and visa versa. We do not accept that stricture and so we feel we made hide and that this is forbidden, but is not bad.

Hugs, Ellen