PDA

View Full Version : Girls Night Out

DonnaCD
03-18-2016, 10:32 AM
I am still kindof in the closet in my new location. I have been invited to a girls night out. Would it be OK if I wore girls jeans with a western shirt and wig? Of course I will also be underdressed with Bra, panties and pantyhose.

Helen_Highwater
03-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Donna,

Just to clarify, the girls, they know you CD and are expecting you to dress to at least some extend, yes?

If so then go with what you feel comfortable with bearing in mind where it is you're going. Out for a few drinks and a bite to eat then yep jeans and a shirt fine. Swanky restaurant, might need to reconsider.

ZO e
03-18-2016, 12:10 PM
That sounds fine you want to blend in with the crowd. You will need some boots .

AllieSF
03-18-2016, 12:50 PM
Congratulations and enjoy the moment. As to what to wear, just ask one of the girls and then mention what you were thinking about wearing. She will help you. Good luck.

lyndsayalexis
03-18-2016, 12:55 PM
You should imvite us too

Lorileah
03-18-2016, 01:06 PM
Not what i would wear to a pool party or tea dance

Diversity
03-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Sounds ok to me, but it all depends upon the places you will be going and the girls you will be with.
Why not ask them what they are planning to wear?
Di

reb.femme
03-18-2016, 03:02 PM
As AllieSF said, "...just ask one of the girls and then mention what you were thinking about wearing". It's always a job to know what to wear at first, but thereafter, you'll be your own trend setter.

I never miss an opportunity to get my girl on to the max for our group meets. Have a great time.

Becky

Ceera
03-18-2016, 04:00 PM
I'll chime in with the others to recommend that you ask one of the other girls in the planned group what sort of clothes would be suitable. You don't want to be the only one in jeans if the others are all wearing pretty dresss, and the venue is one where certain clothes are expected. But you also don't want to be the only one in a cocktail dress and find the others are all in jeans. Are you familiar at all with the place(s) they intend to go? If yes, try to drop by the loction(s) before the appointed day, en-drab, and observe how the female patrons tend to dress. Then you can plan your outfit to blend with the crowd and draw less attention.

On the day of the event, try to act confidently and to appear comfortable. If you walk in like you do this all the time, most people will not notice you. But if you're looking nervous and afraid, it will draw atention as people wonder why you're behaving oddly.

Krisi
03-19-2016, 09:24 AM
Just as you would do with a "boys night out", find out where you will be going, what you will be doing and what the girls will be wearing.

Are these "girls" real women or crossdressers? Do they know you as a male or as a crossdresser?

Tracii G
03-19-2016, 09:36 AM
Better to ask them not us LOL

DonnaCD
03-19-2016, 09:49 AM
I have talk with one of the girls. She is going to take me under her wings so to speak. I will let all know how it goes tonight.

Heidi Stevens
03-19-2016, 09:56 AM
A "big sister" isn't a bad thing to have in this situation. Just pay attention and LISTEN, you'll do fine!

Tracii G
03-19-2016, 10:46 AM
Heidi is right on this.