PDA

View Full Version : OK, this thread is therapist worthy...NOT 😅

Robin414
03-18-2016, 10:38 PM
I'm right handed but I golf left handed yet I always carry my purse on the right side. I think I might have a problem here! 😅

Mykaa
03-18-2016, 10:40 PM
lol Robin, So what kind of purse is it? You now have my curiosity...

Robin414
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
I have a pretty big honkin' MK purse (cuz it fits my signature cinder block) but I'm thinking of downsizing, my right shoulder is getting way too big...LOL 😅

Mykaa
03-18-2016, 11:01 PM
Ok you made me search it, is that Michael Kors? This is getting even more expensive, cause If go completeley Fem in public, Im going to need a purse for my stuff! And ya Im thinking about it, lol.

Robin414
03-18-2016, 11:58 PM
Yep, you're gonna need a purse for sure! Michael Kors is definitely not nessesary by any means though! My first purse was litteraly a binocular case wrapped in a black trash bag (seriously)...but it still looked hot, with the maneur and straw forms 'n such...I made it werk! 😉

Krisi
03-19-2016, 09:11 AM
I would say one would carry her purse on whichever side makes it easiest to get things out of it. To me (right handed), that's my left side.

For many years I wore a tool belt. Many guys wore them on their right side but I chose my left for the reason posted above. It was easier yo reach across my body for a tool than to pull my right arm behind me so I could see what I was looking for.

It really doesn't matter, do what works best for you.

Tracii G
03-19-2016, 09:34 AM
I'm right handed but deal cards left handed so I'm weird like you.
Both shoulders with a purse so I may be ambidextrious .

Liz57
03-19-2016, 09:56 AM
You mean I have to get a purse too? Dang it girls, I'm going to spend some serious money once I come out to my wife. Then it'll be hard to scold her about spending money. BUT...it'll be so cool if we could shop together or have her help me shop for girlie stuff.

Liz57:battingeyelashes:

Cheryl T
03-19-2016, 10:44 AM
It's only a problem is your purse is affecting your golf swing. Then you might have to leave it in the cart at the tee.....LOL

Allisa
03-19-2016, 12:45 PM
When I used a mans wallet I wore it in my right back pocket and my belts from left to right, now my purse holds my woman's wallet/organizer(no more mans wallet) and my purse hangs from my left shoulder and my belts from right to left now, just feels natural on that side and I'm predominately right handed but being of both genders I am also ambidextrous. Although I do throw like a girl left handed, I know sexist remark please forgive me. Oh yeah I almost forgot, I drive on the right side of the road too, go figure.

Lorileah
03-19-2016, 02:06 PM
didn't we just go through the right/left handed issue?

pamela7
03-19-2016, 02:36 PM
my SO says that purses (handbags) are worn on whichever side suits, tho some are "sided". Broaches though are to be worn on the right - now she tells me after i've been wearing on one my left for the last several months!!!

reb.femme
03-19-2016, 02:43 PM
MK bags..have you got money to burn Robin?

I'm an advocate of the "golf is a good walk spoiled" society, due to the fact I was/am useless at even pitch and putt.

On the one hand I like a nice bag, but on the other hand, I don't need it. Does that make me ambidextrous?

Becky

Hell on Heels
03-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Hell-o Robin,
The only problem I can see here is you carryin' a purse
while playin' golf! What? Who does that?
I guess your purse straps may slide off your shoulder and
mess up your follow through if you were to carry it on
your left side.
Much Love
Kristyn

Robin414
03-19-2016, 05:09 PM
LOL, seriuosly, if I left the purse in the cart though where would I keep my....OK...that could be taken the wrong way 😂