PDA

View Full Version : looking for advise

beam47
03-19-2016, 06:19 AM
I was in my thirties when I became a xdresser , and while my wife was still alive I would dress up to 6 days a week , with her permission but since then my daughter ( she knows to) and grand daughter moved in and now I'm only able to dress once or twice a month , I was so afraid I would miss dressing very badly but the reality is that when I can dress I sometimes change back to male mode or into my pyjama's its not that I haven't got a choice in clothes , I have more female then male clothes but to be honest I just don't feel like dressing anymore are there more people in this predicament?? or is it just me ??? please give me your thoughts , many thanks , love this site Oh btw I hope this is in the right place , if not please change to the right one

Shelly Preston
03-19-2016, 06:54 AM
It does happen to a lot of members from time to time.

So no it is not unusual.

Joyce Swindell
03-19-2016, 08:07 AM
I'm 60 now and I don't dress very often. The was a time that I wanted to as much as you once did. Butt there are times just being me makes me happy. Just be happy let your spirit guide you.

Krisi
03-19-2016, 08:22 AM
We are all individuals and we all have different circumstances. Thinking back over my life I have had many hobbies that I was seriously involved it that I no longer even think about. Others are still with me but I don't really participate much. We have time limits and can't do everything there is to do.

Some folks here will insist that it's impossible to ever quit crossdressing. I don't believe it. If you don't feel like dressing, it's simple: Don't crossdress. You may find you still want to do it at some point or you may not. If's OK to quit if that's what you want to do. It's OK to dress less often also. It's your life, do what you want.

joanne51
03-19-2016, 08:46 AM
You're under no pressure to dispose of your female clothes, so best not to let it worry you.
Your relationship with your wife must have influenced your desire to crossdress.
You may feel differently as time goes on.

Tanya+
03-19-2016, 09:58 AM
It sounds like the kind of predicament that would make my life simpler. I'm sorry you lost your wife. I'm wondering if you are finding other areas to invest your energy and joy at the moment, or has everything lost its gloss? Stay active with the life around you. Your closet is there for you when you want/need; you aren't there for it. Take care of your good heart.

Stephanie47
03-19-2016, 10:14 AM
I think you're grieving over the loss of your wife. After many years of sharing some aspect of your inner self with a woman, it is hard to adjust to its absence. This does not have anything to do with wearing women's clothing. People tend to lose interest in things that brought joy and happiness. It could very well have manifest itself in not wanting to go fishing on Saturdays anymore. It sounds as if you're suffering from bouts of depression and should see a physician.