PDA

View Full Version : have you met a member here in person?

summerbunny
03-19-2016, 06:49 PM
I met two members here in person when i sold some expensive women's high heels and breast forms.

It felt odd at 1st but i was comforted in the fact that they were just ordinary working people who just happen to crossdress.
I can't fit size 14 heels,there way too big and many breast forms are too big on me

RADER
03-19-2016, 07:00 PM
Yes; We met for coffee at a local restaurant. We talked for about 2 hours.
It was a great time for the both of us. But we never hook up again.
Rader

Teresa
03-19-2016, 07:07 PM
Yes I was contacted by a member about joining a social group, we met up and I gave a guided tour of my town and then had coffee, since then I have joined the group which gave me the opportunity to come out in public more.

Tracii G
03-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes I have met some girls from here in person.

Jenniferathome
03-19-2016, 07:11 PM
Yes, several.

steftoday
03-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Oh, heck yeah. Keystone was great for that!

JocelynJames
03-19-2016, 07:43 PM
I have not , but have had offers to meet. It takes me a while to come out of my shell and those few that wanted to meet shouldn't take it personally. Someday I will take them up on their offers

Mykaa
03-19-2016, 07:50 PM
I havent, yet. I know Id like to, Im sure it will happen when the time is right.

reb.femme
03-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Just the one. Miss Katey888, when we went to Pink Punters Big Night Out. A funny and intelligent person.

Becky

grace7777
03-19-2016, 08:02 PM
I have met a few people from this forum in person.

docrobbysherry
03-19-2016, 09:16 PM
I have met maybe 50 cd.comers? Unfortunately, most of them don't visit here much any more.:sad:

Most r too busy living their lives as females or out CDing with their T friends!:hugs:

I may be the only "closet dresser" left among them!:straightface:

paulaprimo
03-19-2016, 09:49 PM
i've met about 5 members from here and have always enjoyed it. :)

Heidi Stevens
03-19-2016, 10:21 PM
As Steftoday pointed out, go to one of the many conventions held thru out the year. Locally I've met 3, but I've met dozens at Keystone and Erie Gala. It's always great fun when you do meet any of the other ladies!

Cristy2
03-19-2016, 10:31 PM
Christinac was my best friend when she was alive and her daughter Jenna is my goddaughter. But as for any others, I don't know of any.

Alice Torn
03-19-2016, 10:32 PM
I could not afford to go to any conventions. i did meet an admirer/part time married dresser from here, once, just to talk. No others. In drab.

Julie Denier
03-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Yes - she "chaperoned" me on my first time out dressed.

lmildcd
03-19-2016, 11:34 PM
I never met anyone. I'm not out and about. I would be in male mode if I did met a fellow member.

Robin414
03-19-2016, 11:45 PM
I don't THINK I have, but maybe without knowing it 😉

flatlander_48
03-19-2016, 11:56 PM
Yes, 3 people plus 1 who used to be here some years back. They were all regular folks and good to talk to. Hopefully they felt the same about me.

DeeAnn

S. Lisa Smith
03-20-2016, 12:14 AM
At Keystone, I met quite a few.

Launa
03-20-2016, 12:30 AM
I've met a few, probably 9-10 people and then met them in person. Other friends I've met at events don't like this site very much so they don't come on here.

s.e.al
03-20-2016, 06:08 AM
No but would really luv to.

Helen_Highwater
03-20-2016, 07:12 AM
Yep, met up with 2 others from here. Had a bite to eat in a restaurant before going to the Manchester Concord CD/TG group. Really enjoyed dining enfemme just chatting and discussing out backgrounds, histories etc.

DeeArel
03-20-2016, 09:25 AM
I have met about a dozen from this site as I travel about the country. For each and every one, it has been a pleasure to chat with them whether one or both of us was dressed or not. I will gladly meet with all again when our schedules once again coincide.

MsVal
03-20-2016, 09:28 AM
The very first TG or TS person I ever knowingly met was a local Detroit area gal I met on this forum. I was her first encounter too. We had a nice lunch and a great chat. Since then, I have no idea how many I've met from here. Quite a few, I'm sure, but I wouldn't know because we exchange email addresses and phone numbers rather than social media ID's.

Best wishes
MsVal

Jolynne Wynn
03-20-2016, 10:55 AM
Not yet, because I am pretty new on here. But am hoping to, one day...

TrishaTX
03-20-2016, 10:58 AM
I have not but there are several local Gurl groups that I attend now that my wife allows me to go once a month or so that I love attending. The conversations are comforting and healing I believe.

Lilly 40C
03-20-2016, 11:25 AM
No but sure would like to.

michelleddg
03-20-2016, 11:46 AM
I have had that pleasure. Chick/chick, dude/chick and chick/dude. Only need chick/dude to complete my set :-) Hugs, Michelle

Adriana Moretti
03-20-2016, 11:54 AM
I have met quite a few from here too...xoxo

Amy Lynn3
03-20-2016, 12:55 PM
I guess I have meet about 8 or 10 crossdressers and all but two came from this site. Most of the time we meet for lunch and other times we meet and shop the Malls. They all have been very nice people and I am glad I made new friends and the common bond we have is sensational.

Lorileah
03-20-2016, 01:54 PM
many. the group when I started were more gregarious so the "Denver" people would meet

Sandra
03-20-2016, 02:00 PM
Yes have met Shelly Preston, Tamara Croft and Sheila :)

Jess S.
03-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Have not yet would be fun.Seems to be very quiet in CT.

Kate Simmons
03-20-2016, 06:13 PM
Several in fact. Many of them I knew before I came here 10 years ago. :battingeyelashes::)

Gretchen_To_Be
03-20-2016, 06:23 PM
I met one sister here who has garnered quite a bit of attention on the forum because of her beauty. She was delightful. Because we share a love of football, we agreed to see an afternoon game together at a sports bar--she as a woman, I as a man. She showed up in a hot blue sports car and sauntered into the bar, dressed entirely venue-appropriate and looking very pretty. I was in awe. She was taken aback by how masculine I looked in my Packers jersey, but was graceful and an excellent conversationalist. It was fascinating for me, because she was the very first person I had ever met IRL who was like me. I was so grateful for her interaction and how patient she was with my questions. She is so composed, self-assured, and confident. I am certain she will have an easy transition, because of her patient, positive approach to life.

After an hour or so, we were joined by her friend. The girl who showed up was stunning...but looked out of place, dressed to the nines on a Sunday afternoon in a sports bar. She wore a beautiful dress, heels, hose, and her makeup was impeccable, but her outfit looked appropriate for a high class wedding or cocktails at Friday happy hour after work--not for our setting. It was then when we got some glances from the bar patrons. This gal was a nervous wreck. She was going 2,000 mph toward transition, marriage, career as a commissioned officer in the US Army, and everything be damned. I don't know if she is a member on the forum, and I have not seen or interacted with her since. If she is reading this, sweetie, I hope it all worked out, but I was worried about you.

In fact, that conversation kind of scared me, because of just how powerful the grip seemed on her. I've felt my share of dysphoria, but she had it bad.

The other member is so cool...I hope I get to hang out with her again soon, though our life circumstances are different. She's 20 years younger, single and can get out a lot more. I was fortunate to have met her, and enjoyed the experience.

Cheers

Gretchen

1263kimberly
03-20-2016, 06:44 PM
no that is why I join this site to fine a friend or friends that like to crossdress and go out

heatherdress
03-20-2016, 08:16 PM
Not that I know of but there are many I would like to meet.

Eryn
03-20-2016, 10:37 PM
I've met a few. One became a wonderful mentor who helped me get out and about and the others I count as good friends.

Melissa Rose
03-20-2016, 10:50 PM
I have met 3-4 at Diva Las Vegas a few years back. There are 6-7 from the Sacramento and San Francisco area that I have met numerous times and one has been my best friend for a number of years.

AnnieMac
03-20-2016, 11:25 PM
Keystone sounds great, because there are so many that attend. How do they handle you there if your are newbie?

steftoday
03-21-2016, 06:07 AM
At Keystone, they have "Helping Hand"; girls that will help first timers get out and discover the world,

Krisi
03-21-2016, 07:14 AM
No, I have not.

EllieMayxxx
03-21-2016, 08:28 AM
Hopefully one day I could meet some of you

Ressie
03-21-2016, 08:50 AM
I've met quite a few members which led to meeting many more CDs. I highly recommend meeting and getting to know other cross dressers for those who haven't. There are opportunities to meet others here in SW Michigan.

Ceera
03-21-2016, 10:22 AM
Just once, so far. While I was still in Austin, Texas, another girl who lived in a nearby town came to the club that I usually would go to for my social time. She recognized me from my forum posts, and introduced herself. We chatted briefly, but she was there with a friend so it didn't go beyond that brief introduction.

Mayo
03-21-2016, 10:26 AM
Nope, but I wouldn't mind.

aprilgirl
03-21-2016, 12:04 PM
I've met twenty or so from this site over the years. Pretty much split between those I met at Be All, those distant that were travelling through town for work, and those local, who I socialize with when the opportunities arise. All positive experiences.

PaulaQ
03-21-2016, 02:20 PM
I have met several members from here in person. Really, I try to meet with anyone who is on here who lives in, or is passing through, Dallas. I've also met one of the members here in San Francisco. I enjoy meeting people from here. :)

stacey.eyes
03-21-2016, 02:27 PM
We have an active Meetup group in the DC area that regularly gets together with attendance as high as 80-plus, and a good number -- at least half a dozen, and probably more -- are members of this forum.

Tamara Croft
03-21-2016, 02:42 PM
I may be the only "closet dresser" left among them!:straightface:

Awww, it's ok Sherry, we still love ya xx :hugs:

I've met quite a few members and staff from here, been to events, clubs and just general meetup, it's always fun :D

countrygirl
03-21-2016, 02:58 PM
No, however I would love to be able to meet others like me.

Justina
03-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Haven't, but would like to some day.

Jodi
03-21-2016, 07:54 PM
Yes I have. I've known Marsha Clark fo about 15 years. I've also met a number of others.

jodi

Teresa
03-21-2016, 07:55 PM
I'm very surprised no one has posted pictures with their replies, I've just posted in the picture section my thanks to Carole who encouraged me to join her social group. As I said in my previous reply she contacted me when I first joined the forum and we met for coffee after I gave her a guided tour of my town .

Rhandi Spencer
03-22-2016, 01:42 PM
Yes,
I have met a member from the forum and found them to be extremely nice and helpful.
Would spend more time with them however our schedules make it very hard to get together.

Randi

Jean Marie
03-22-2016, 01:46 PM
I have met 3 other girls from here and all experiences have been very positive.

Shelly Preston
03-22-2016, 02:11 PM
Yes I have and it was wonderful to meet each and everyone of them.

Tamara Croft
Sheila
Sandra
Nigella
Rianna Humble

Also four others but they have not been around for a while so I wont mention them by name.

Sherlyn
03-22-2016, 05:18 PM
I have met a couple :D
Reine D
Maryannsung
I Am Paula
MJ
....and the most special of all !!!!! ...Di.. we met here and life began ..and now we are happily married>>>:D

karenpayneoregon
03-22-2016, 05:24 PM
I have met one member here and two (one no surgery, one post-op) from another similar site. Matter of fact I was taken out to dinner by one a week after genital reassignment surgery and even paid for my dinner.

Georgette_USA
03-22-2016, 09:53 PM
I have met several that are on here. But I met them before I came on here. I'm sure I will probably meet more. Find all are just real people and friendly.

binair10
03-23-2016, 09:02 AM
Not yet, However, I have not noticed any members on here from around my locality.

Hopefully that will change soon.

Julie.

Roberta Lynn
03-23-2016, 08:37 PM
I went to B-All four or five times and once drove down to Atlanta for the SCC. I’ve met many forum members at these conferences. My first B-All was the first time out of the house dressed. A couple of our wonderful forum members acted like big sisters to me, helping me get over my jitters. We also had one of the members reserve tables so all of us CD.com members could sit and enjoy the luncheons together

Since then I’ve had breakfast/Lunch (in drab) with two different members from my area. Also on two occasions I’ve had people I met at B-ALL stop by the house for coffee and a chat, when they were passing thru the area.

I always enjoy meeting other forum members. It’s great to be able to connect faces and personalities to the post we read on here.

Of course it's on my bucket list to meet Tamara, Sandra, Di and all the other dungeon mistresses/masters that run this place:dom: :D:D:D

Genny B
03-23-2016, 08:57 PM
By MeetUp I have met several and the experience has been great every time. I have also learned of other groups on Facebook! We are everywhere!

Genny B

JamieQ
03-24-2016, 02:15 PM
I've met two people from here in person. One person we went out and about several times and another once. Both were very positive outcomes.

sabrinaedwards
03-26-2016, 09:05 PM
I have never met anyone from this forum. I do go out dressed occassionally where I have encountered others like myself.
Love, Sabrina

michelle60
03-27-2016, 12:28 AM
no i have not but i do now feel like its time to move forward and chat with another person so hopefully there is another around my age here in brisbane

lily1974
03-27-2016, 12:45 AM
I would love to meet others from the group, or at least some one with the same interests. It gets ki da lonely being the only one I know who crossdresses. Plus it might be fun to meet up and go out in girl mode somewhere local.

Genifer Teal
03-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Yes but maybe in the opposite way you're thinking. I have some friends in real life that happened to be on this board . so have I met people that are on this board? yes but I've probably met them first and then found out they were all still on here so I'm not sure if that meets what you're asking.

Bria
03-27-2016, 01:50 PM
I have met several for this forum in person. When I see someone that appears to live in the area I PM them and invite them to the local girls nite out. It's always nice to meet f2f.

Hugs, Bria

Meghan4now
03-27-2016, 07:57 PM
Why yes I have, and more than a few. Both intentionally, and coincidentally like Genifer said. At home and on the road. If you have half a bit of courage, do it! I really enjoy talking in person.

Karmen
04-02-2016, 06:48 PM
No, I have not. Not many people from Europe hang out here and I didn't see anyone from my country or somewhere near enough that meeting for a coffee or hanging out for a day would be possible. I was contacted once, but we live too far apart and didn't meet at the end.

Julia1984
04-02-2016, 07:08 PM
Julie

I sometimes go to B'rum. Was there last week in fact. I would have thought there was more likely to be s/t going on there than here?

Not yet, However, I have not noticed any members on here from around my locality.

Julie.

- - - Updated - - -

Julie

I sometimes go to B'rum. Was there last week in fact. I would have thought there was more likely to be s/t going on there than here?

Julie.

LaSirenaBella
04-03-2016, 04:01 PM
At Keystone, I met quite a few.

At Fantasia Fair, too. ;)

lmildcd
04-06-2016, 12:01 PM
I originally replied to this thread at #17. I gave this topic some more thought. I never met anyone from here, but wouldn't mind picking some ones brain about cross dressing. As stated earlier, I would meet someone in male mode, but I might consider bringing a change of clothes. I definitely would like to correspond with others through here or email.

Michelle 78
04-07-2016, 11:44 AM
Yes!!:)

It's one of the best things I have ever done as we have become great friends and we even go out together regularly to events now! Do it!!! but just get to know them first via PM, this website is great for meeting others like you!:)

Connie.Marie
04-12-2016, 11:12 PM
Yes, I've met several from here, several from some other sites & some I just meet when I'm out & about..
Everyone has always been very nice.
Lots of times in Asheville and Charlotte.

Hugs to All. Connie Marie

Mykaa
04-17-2016, 06:21 PM
So I made a new friend today, her name is Tiffany, we had a very nice visit this afternoon. I am calm, I am happy, All is right with the world. Yes I finally got to meet someone from the forum, Im all smiles! If only everyone else understood how regular we are.

Tiffanyselkoe
04-17-2016, 07:24 PM
I enjoyed our visit very much. It was very nice meeting you

Sarah Doepner
04-17-2016, 09:55 PM
Yes, several including my BFF locally. A few years ago at DLV I printed up small stickers with the CD.Com logo and when I met someone from the site we put it on their name tag. I think I used up nearly 20 by the end of the week.

SherylynJade
04-17-2016, 10:05 PM
Yep, I've met a couple of people from here over the years. Would never be against the idea of meeting more and making even more new friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I've met several from here, several from some other sites & some I just meet when I'm out & about..
Everyone has always been very nice.
Lots of times in Asheville and Charlotte.

Hugs to All. Connie Marie

Yep, I'm one of them! Wouldn't mind hanging out again, sometime!

RADER
04-18-2016, 08:09 PM
I just met some one for the first time in person at a reunion.
We have been chatting up and back for some time here and on line;
but to actually sit down and talk one on one was great.
rader