PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a spa type makeover

Billijo49504
02-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Hi Ladies, I'm looking for some place to go for a make over, other than a dept store counter. The hard part is, I'm looking for a place in West Michigan. Any idea? Thanks..BJ

spaskinstyle
02-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Hello Billyjo,

It's a shame you are not just a wee bit closer to us here in Chicago because we offer fabulous makeovers as many of our girls here in Chicago will attest to. Maybe you might wait until the big celebration in June and come to the Be-All 2006 and get a Makeover done then.

Heck find one in Michigan, I'm sure they have them, then come into Chicago in June and have another - we would love to have you!

See you in the Summer.
Theresa
www.SpaSkinStyle.com (http://www.SpaSkinStyle.com)

DanaJ
02-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Billijo - I have posted about this before, and I go about finding salons to do makeovers on guys. I copied this from a thread I answered a couple of weeks ago, please feel free to contact me if you would like more tips....

Here is how I go about it. First, decide how brave you are going to be. Are you going to leave all done up, or do you want to change back to male before you leave?

Decide how secret you want this to be - would you care if your next-door neighbor sees you? Or would you feel more comfortable in a nearby town? Or would you not care if the whole world knows and sees?

Once you decide how and where (generally), it is time to start your research. Look through your local Yellow Pages, pick out a few salons that look like they might suit your purposes, then it is road work time. Go see the physical location of each salon. Are they stand alone businesses? In a strip mall? Or located in the middle of a busy shopping mall?

Now that you have narrowed your list down, there are two ways to approach this. One is to just start making a few phone calls. You might have to practice this a little Ask to speak to the manager or owner, do not explain what you want to a receptionist. Carefully explain what you want, and do it in a manner so that they know you are a safe, serious client. If you have special concerns, like a private room or after hours services, ask about that. The important thing is to let them know you are not some weird fetishist.

The other way is to go in, but get some normal male services (haircut, manicure, pedicure) but what you want to do is twofold: check out the personnel there, see how they interact with their clients, are they "male friendly", how are their personalities, etc. If you feel comfortable there, then start going in often, let them see what a great friendly person you are - then when you are accepted there, bring up the part about a female makeover. If you wait until October, then Halloween is always a great excuse (which is how I got my very first big head-to-toe salon makeover).

Now, this is very very important! These girls at the salon, this is their work, their profession. Handle yourself with diginity - do not waste their time with strange fetishist requests ("Can you tie me to the chair as you do my hair?"). Remember to be respectful of them AND any other customers that may be in the salon. You may not care if anyone sees you, a male getting a female makeover, but that little old lady who has been going there for 30 years might take exception.

OK, how is that for a start That is the basics, I can give you some advanced tips if you need them.....

Billijo49504
02-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Thank you to both of you for the advice. Now I have something to think about. I thought I only had a very few options, and there are many posibilities. Thanks again....BJ