PDA

View Full Version : What if they knew..??

rebecca_ns
03-20-2016, 03:30 PM
It was a nice sunny day today with temperatures at -2 celsius. The Jeep needed an oil change so I got to it. Many neighbours walked by, and a few chatted me up. I wonder what they would say if they knew the dude laying on the ground with the oily hands and greasy jeans had on pink satin panties and bra, and sheer pantyhose under those greasy jeans..?? Tee he he..... :-)

s.e.al
03-20-2016, 04:16 PM
They just might be wearing the same thing you just never know:eek:

rebecca_ns
03-20-2016, 04:36 PM
Never thought of that........hhmmmmmm.......

BLUE ORCHID
03-20-2016, 06:33 PM
Hi Rebecca:hugs:, I wonder the same thing about the guys at the home & hardware center. :daydreaming:

RADER
03-20-2016, 07:21 PM
They just might bring there car over for an oil change too.
Rader

Krisi
03-21-2016, 07:44 AM
They would probably think you are a pervert or something if they knew.

I don't wear a bra or panties when doing dirty or greasy things because I don't want to get my girly things dirty or greasy. Even though they are covered, oil can stain right through a tee shirt. The other problem is getting undressed with dirty hands. I suppose you could sacrifice one bra as an "oil change" bra.

If you wear you forms you might not be able to fit under the car.

Liz57
03-21-2016, 02:27 PM
I put a a/c belt tensioner on my car a few days ago dressed very much the same. Had the same kind of thoughts as I saw neighbors and cars going by. It's fun, isn't it? For some reason I never think that other people might be underdressed too

deebra
03-21-2016, 04:12 PM
I'm glad he's acting on what he feels, would love to see him when he gets out of those greasy jeans.

ReineD
03-21-2016, 05:01 PM
I'm curious ... what is it about them knowing that causes you to "tee-hee"? Do you get a little kick out of potentially shocking people? :)

rebecca_ns
03-21-2016, 06:49 PM
I'm curious ... what is it about them knowing that causes you to "tee-hee"? Do you get a little kick out of potentially shocking people? :)

No and no. What find funny is that many of my neighbours, and my neighbourhood in particular are pretty conservative folks. They think I am a pretty straight laced guy. I hunt, I fish, I target shoot, I wear a lot of camo in guy mode, and I have 2 four wheel drives in the driveway. I just think it's funny that what they perceive is not the reality.

Alice Torn
03-21-2016, 07:49 PM
I may have had panties underneath while working on the car, but i i wore my water balloon boobs, and they got burst, , I'd have to explain why my torso is soaked. You might get your outer clothes caught on something, rip your pants, and panties and they may catch a glimpse of pantyhose.

ReineD
03-22-2016, 04:05 AM
I just think it's funny that what they perceive is not the reality.

Thanks for 'splaining. :) It's true, "the secret to humor is surprise" (quote credited to Aristotle) ... provided it is harmless and it doesn't offend sensibilities.

AnnieMac
03-22-2016, 04:20 AM
OMG - you could chance all of the neighborhood crossdressers discovering that you secretly drive a Jeep, then you'd have some explaining to do.

Beverley Sims
03-22-2016, 07:06 AM
I have sacrificed a few items of my favourite clothing to the ravages of grease and servicing the car.

Really stuffed up a nice blonde wig once... :-( :-)

rachelatshop
03-22-2016, 08:01 AM
Good morning Girls, I will be underdressing at my furniture repair business today, as I do many days and I often wonder what the customers might think if they knew. My real good friend stops and has coffee with me, most mornings and he has never noticed even thou sometimes I am wearing just stocking in my shoes (pants do cover unless you are looking) People see what they are looking for mostly.

Krisi
03-22-2016, 09:13 AM
I used to wear a bra often when out in male mode. And panties too. I stopped wearing the bra because it was just too much worry about someone seeing or feeling it and I don't really need one. Now I just wear a bra when wearing forms.

As for the panties, unless I'm planning a visit to the doctor's office or the hospital, I always wear panties. After a while they become just underwear, I don't notice that I'm wearing anything special.

Rhandi Spencer
03-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Krisi,
I agree panties are becoming underwear. However it is much nicer than guy underwear.
No bra for me unless I am wearing forms either. Again do not need the questions.

Randi