PDA

View Full Version : The Very 1st time i met into a flawless Transgender

summerbunny
03-20-2016, 08:06 PM
I met a bunch of them .
a few TG's who model told me i would look good as a girl.I was skinny with a nice behind and no hips and dark beard.
i had to get off the 101 freeway in Hollywood California and they were like more then 16 of them and there were like 5 that just did not look right. i did not know at the time that they were TG and i found out they go to a club called Peanuts and the blacklite. Peanuts had a club called illusions on one night ,High heels,miss Kittys on another and an SMBD club.
after talking to the TG and able to see the club i got curious but never went in as i would be too ashamed,shy and bashful that people would think i was gay. i ended up finding a magizine store that had some of the TG's in Peanuts featured in it.
from the magazines i learned about makeup for MTF,tucking with a gaff,clothing and heel size translations into male size.the magazines called Transformations,female mimic a UK publication and a few more. i was able to find the transformation salons and i booked a hotel got a makeup lesson then purchased a corset,breast enhancers,gaff,heels and a dress..
thats how i got started.
i stayed shaven and dressed for 10 days and finally went into those TG clubs.

I miss Peanuts although there were many working gurl TS i just did not get to close to that scene.i learned of the many events like beauty pageants and Balls where i got tips on makeup and working my figure into a feminine one.

my flawless friend was thrown out of a car and dragged when the customer realized he had a transgender.they had the skin scrapped of one side of there hip and buttuck from being dragged. then a celebrity got caught with them and they were all on every news channel. No more Stealth for them because everyone has seen the news and they researched and published there boy photos from high school.

Eryn
03-20-2016, 10:31 PM
...they go to a club called Peanuts...

Wow, that was a while back in WeHo. Since Peanuts closed that space has been occupied by Club 7969, Voyeur, and DBA. Those clubs certainly weren't my style, but I remember being at the French Quarter restaurant next door for late night meals and watching the parade of club patrons walking through to use the restrooms. the proprieter of the French Quarter was remarkably tolerant, because the club patrons seldom bought anything.

I miss the French Quarter. Rest in Peace.

summerbunny
03-20-2016, 10:44 PM
There's a makeup artist that caters to TG and there's Mickey's in west Hollywood with there drag queens in the stage. Also a club across from club 7969.

Eryn
03-21-2016, 08:59 PM
Unfortunately, no. After one false alarm and a reprieve it really did close.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/french-quarter-restaurant-west-hollywood

http://la.eater.com/2015/7/9/8923481/french-quarter-restaurant-west-hollywood-market-place-closed-shutter