PDA

View Full Version : Gender fluid? Where's your fluid flowing?

Robin414
03-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Does it pool in one place? Is it flowing inevitably to the pink side? Is it flowing inevitably to a purge?

Me, I seriuosly don't know...how about you!

Amalie
03-20-2016, 11:51 PM
For me, it's definitely flowing toward the pink side nowadays, have been going on strong in that direction since I begain really practicing my fem side..
And though I hope that won't change, I fear that it someday will.. (if/when though I also hope I can resist a purge, and that the fog will soon roll in again denser than ever).

Edit: Thought I'd add; (if it's what you wish at least) I sure hope you find that spark again, Robin :)

Anita Cosmolover
03-21-2016, 12:44 AM
Definitely to the pink side - and loving it!

reb.femme
03-21-2016, 05:56 AM
Once again, there's a gag somewhere in that title. :devil:

Mine is edging pinkward, as I love my dressing and can't get enough at the moment. Glory!

Becky

phylis anne
03-21-2016, 06:27 AM
like homer homer simpson and his pink donut mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more pink please

gailprice
03-21-2016, 06:42 AM
I've asked this similar question. To me, it means "however the mood takes me pink or blue and maybe somewhere in between" anyway that is what I was told.
But for me, it's mostly pink mmmmm lovely pink...............

Gail xxxx

Mykaa
03-21-2016, 07:06 AM
Well Robin, I may be more fluid than I thought, also this is a new term for me. I am hetero for sure, Since recently accepting myself, A very large weight was lifted, I dress more often, maybe more conservative. I am much happier, I dress almost every day now to some level. I have never purged anything I own, to be rid of it on my behalf. I do wonder where this path Im on is going to lead, maybe a new SO. Fear and distrust have kept that thought away. My ex has used me being CD on me many times.
AT this point I see things with possibility, so we will see. Happy Day.

BLUE ORCHID
03-21-2016, 07:07 AM
Hi Robin:hugs:, The bubble on my CD level stays right in the middle. :daydreaming:

Alice Torn
03-21-2016, 07:47 AM
At the present, backing away from pink. Have not dresses for a week or so, felt like it several times, but just could not. Other more important things to deal with, take action on. There are other issues to deal with. maybe i will be up to it later. You never know what a day will bring.

Lucey
03-21-2016, 08:07 AM
Have been dressing a little more these days than in the past and it is because I'm happy with myself and CDing. Most of my outfits are long length dresses, granny style you might say and they pretty much leave out any sex appeal, but I love wearing them and feel so wonderful & feminine. LoL :heehee:

So I'm just about in the middle, not pink or blue, but happy. :battingeyelashes:

Sarah Doepner
03-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Recently I started describing myself as gender fluid but on reflection that may not be quite as accurate as I thought. I was asked about how much or how often I dress en femme and how I felt about it. My response was I'm dressing much more often and for longer times now and I like it, sometimes a lot, sometimes it just feels normal and correct. But I never get that feeling about myself when I'm dressed as a man. It doesn't make me feel right or wrong, there is just nothing to it at all. And I never "not like" dressing as a woman, there simply isn't a negative component to it, only opportunities to improve. So I guess the pool here is filling up on the pink side.

Nadine Robles
03-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Returnig to pink, slowly but surely

Mayo
03-21-2016, 10:11 AM
Holding more or less steady at about 20% female at the moment. Of course that's an entirely subjective measure.

Dana44
03-21-2016, 10:14 AM
For me it seemed to lean towards the pink. But now it is back in balance of 50/50. I am fine with that.

JeanTG
03-21-2016, 10:24 AM
Recently I started describing myself as gender fluid but on reflection that may not be quite as accurate as I thought. I was asked about how much or how often I dress en femme and how I felt about it. My response was I'm dressing much more often and for longer times now and I like it, sometimes a lot, sometimes it just feels normal and correct. But I never get that feeling about myself when I'm dressed as a man. It doesn't make me feel right or wrong, there is just nothing to it at all.

I think my gender fluid reservoir sprung a leak, and the hydraulic pump pumped it all overboard. I feel like a eunuch mostly, wishing my UP (useless appendages) would fall off and anything gender/sexual would just go away so I could live without the tyranny of the pull one way or the other.

Beverley Sims
03-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Like the moon and tide, I am sure it ebbs and flows.

Just watch out for a full moon. :-)

Stephanie47
03-21-2016, 12:13 PM
I had to go look the term up. The entire concept projects an image to me of one of those long rectangular tilting objects where it rocks slowly back and forth and fluid gathers on one end and then rolls back to the other end. I think if you are going to always project as either male or female you're no longer "gender fluid."

Me? It's boy or girl. I feel no difference in my inner self whether attired, as today, in a dress, hosiery, heels and undergarments, or in my cut off jeans, tee shirt and beat up sneakers. I am comfortable either way. My wife has been visiting her cousin out of state. I've had the opportunity to be fully en femme all day and night. I am comfortable wearing women's clothing because it brings me a sense of serenity. Wearing women's relieves stress. If there was no reason to go back to my male clothes would I continue to be en femme 100% of the time? Would I purge my boy clothes? I don't know. I know I can present as either male or female and feel very comfortable either way.

I really do not ascribe any particular attribute to either a male or female. It's always been the clothes. Very confusing concept, no?

Allisa
03-21-2016, 12:15 PM
I don't think of it as a specific "thing" as much as it is a state of mind and a merging of two "genders" to complete me as a person. I feel that I can flow from expression (my CDing) without the external stimulation of certain clothing, thus my more femme appearance at times without the total transformation. "Urges" are not a part of my being, therefor I am fluid i.e. go with the flow. Although situations do dictate my presentation(vocation, work attitude).

Rachael Leigh
03-21-2016, 01:05 PM
I think my edges toward the pink side but even as it does I seem to be working on trying to find the balance that works best for me and my relationship with my wife who in some ways has become more accepting but I still have a ways to go

mykell
03-21-2016, 01:12 PM
Like the moon and tide, I am sure it ebbs and flows.

Just watch out for a full moon. :-)
:D i can relate to this.....and theirs that gag :D

pamela7
03-21-2016, 01:33 PM
it's all run downhill into the pink lagoon :-)

Robin414
03-21-2016, 02:09 PM
I'm thinking you might be right Pamela, is it a soft landing? 😦

AllieBellema
03-21-2016, 04:17 PM
I've debated this about myself. I don't have anything along the lines of a regular every day outfit, but I've had days where I've worn my bra/panties/inserts under my clothing, so I might be going a little bit in this direction?

Tina_gm
03-21-2016, 04:51 PM
the flow never empties from either side, nor fills either side. It does seem though that the pink side tends to be fuller than the blue side most often.

LydiaG
03-21-2016, 05:05 PM
I've always identified as genderfluid, this weekend was heavily pink sided for me. Mine changes day to day, when i'm working or spending time with family it's 100% blue and it doesnt bother me, but when i'm at home with my fiancee, or out with friends who know my pink side then all i want to do is dress up and feel pretty. I'm lucky enough that my fiancee supports me and enjoys it when i dress up so whenever i feel the need to dress up at home i just do it! Sometimes ill go out for a walk or a drive and occasionally i'll go out with her to parties while im dressed up!

I seem to be very polarized, i'm usually 100% one way or the other but i switch between them very frequently.

PattyT
03-21-2016, 07:22 PM
I am deffinitely filling up on the pink side when it comes to the pool here. Being en femme just feels normal and correct. I never feel this way in drab which always feels wrong, somehow, going against my natural inclination. I never miss an opportunity to dress and be en femme.

pamela7
03-22-2016, 03:37 AM
I'm thinking you might be right Pamela, is it a soft landing? 😦

Yes, velvet-y/satin-y, lush. Actually I really fancy a fully-pink day before I dive into a week with clients 24/7. I'm not sure they've seen my facebook piccie from January, so let's just say they might be a little surprised when I collect them at the airport Thursday lunchtime. I have the pinkiest of pink nails this week, and it will be dresses all the way.

I'm designing a new website to offer my services no longer as the male known person, but as Pamela, it's all rainbow fun now :-)

Aligirl
03-22-2016, 02:00 PM
Lately I've been on the pink side. Underdressing to work with a bra and panties. Toes are painted as well. when I get home and put on my forms and a dress everything is right in the world again. I used to be 50/50 but lately has been more like 90/10... Going back to drab is just something that I have to do, but don't want to!

Saikotsu
03-22-2016, 07:31 PM
Today it's pooled on the pink side. Tomorrow, who knows?

- - - Updated - - -

One of the rare times I'm 100% truth be told.

ossian
03-23-2016, 08:29 AM
I think I got poured into a blender. I'm all pink blue and bubbly.

Sometimes Steffi
03-23-2016, 09:49 PM
I had to go look the term up. The entire concept projects an image to me of one of those long rectangular tilting objects where it rocks slowly back and forth and fluid gathers on one end and then rolls back to the other end. I think if you are going to always project as either male or female you're no longer "gender fluid."

Mine swishes back and forth between pink and blue ike this

Right now I'm still on the pink side coming down from the Keystone high, but it's turning blue again.

Jenny22
03-24-2016, 06:45 PM
For me, its pink, NEON pink!

Alyssa Lane
03-24-2016, 07:24 PM
There are times at Which I love the female side and I dive in head first. Other times I feel like it just a little bit but still act like a guy. I have always wondered why It makes me urge to just go out in a bra,forms and a nice top under my coat but never revealing my true self to anyone just yet, even total strangers. One of these days I will figure out my look enough to pass, even though I do not have real breasts.

phili
03-25-2016, 01:28 PM
I'm trying to let the flow happen, and just observe.

I was used to repressing the feminine until I couldn't stand it and had to dress up, and it seemed like I needed to be one way or the other. Now I am trying to pay attention to my feelings and choose clothing freely. I'm a bit constrained on that since my wife doesn't like me to be too explicitly feminine, but that has revealed a good challenge of how to feel and be feminine without the symbols of femininity, especially the clothing perks!

Delayed gratification in moderation is a good practice, and I have quite a bit of free time so can enjoy that time in pink fully.

I'm convinced now that my bottomless hunger for feminine clothes is a result of pent up denial, and so I am trying to gather as many experiences as I can to get over that hump, and take ownership of clothing and behavior choice. Just like biological sex and emotional gender are not connected, clothing is not actually connected to emotional gender. Taking the focus off clothing and putting it on to emotional state is a useful way to watch pink and blue ebb and flow, appear in momentary spots, or not even be on my mind- which is a relief.