PDA

View Full Version : blasted by "pink fog " last week

suit
03-21-2016, 08:18 PM
I have not felt much need to dress for quite a while. possibly years ,
I was even considering burning the stock this winter , I have stored. I was waiting for the right wind and weather conditions so the smoke from all the nylon would not bother the neighbors . but last Monday >> dressed first time in
"can't tell you, how long " binged for a couple of days, almost ordered stuff i really can't afford . Saturday it started to wain. :pinktornado:
and I hope by tomorrow its just a couple of boxes that collect dust again.
Has anyone elles felt something like that last week ? :alien:
any idea's on what kicks this off ? :devil:
it was vacation week of all things , nothing to do and no spare $$
so i had nothing planed but some catch up reading, that did not get done!
aarrgghhh ! it some times feel like I'm not in control and that , pisses me off !

>>unrelated the "smiley face things", no slinky dress getting dropped down in place ?
no corset getting tightened ?
no puff of powder for glam make up ?
no wig dropping in place
no hair setting under the parlor head cooker
seems like I have seen them in the past ?<<<

Tina_gm
03-21-2016, 08:21 PM
Sort of... in my dark days of repression, i generally would not allow myself to CD. Fought it with every fiber in my body.... I would go weeks, sometimes months without thinking about it. Then, bam, it would hit, and I would have a hard time thinking of anything else.

Alice Torn
03-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Pretty bathing suit there, and gorgeous girldle! WOW! It took me many years to finally decide to buy a bathing suit. I wore it outside my truck for several minutes at a deserted little rest area once, but lack the guts to go to a beach around people, in it, though it fits great. Too chicken to be a six foot six man in a ladies bathing suit!LOL

Alice Torn
04-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Actually, i had it a few weeks ago, and last week, it subsided for me. Passover is coming up for me soon, and i don't plan on dressing until a week or so after that. The fog, and daring to go out in public again will hit me pretty soon, with nice weather.

Krisi
04-15-2016, 07:54 AM
I'm not sure I understand the question but I will offer one suggestion: Don't burn your crossdressing clothes and such, donate them to charity. Someone out there can wear your stuff even if it's another crossdresser.