PDA

View Full Version : Tough luck

sonialexis
03-22-2016, 07:03 AM
Hi girls, been a while. So my SO left town for a 2 weeks and I was just so excited to have the house to myself. So anyway she took off but a week from that my dressing still hasn't. I developed a nasty rash on my thighs and the doc has given me medication, ointment and its getting better. because of the rash i couldn't get rid of my leg hair, i did dress once but i just wasn't feeling it, i found myself a few pounds heavier too and i haven't dressed since. i ordered a few things online and the stockings and tights i got were really crappy and i'm returning it. I have another week left i hope to make the most of it. just wondering when things could be so perfect for you to be a girl and then not so perfect. maybe i built up the expectation too much in my head.

DeeArel
03-22-2016, 07:11 AM
There are always maxi dresses and skirts.

Krisi
03-22-2016, 07:14 AM
And jeans or tights.

CarlaWestin
03-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Yeah. Built up expectations. Months of fantasy speculation of great things to come. And then the opportunity arrives and real life tries to kill the fun.

RADER
03-22-2016, 07:34 AM
Always have an alternate plan, Skirts are a large person'[s best friend.
Take it from me, I have lots of practice in this matter.
Rader

rachelatshop
03-22-2016, 07:55 AM
Good morning Sonia, I know the feeling, wife away and I can dress, then something happen. How about a pair of tights, and then your skirt etc. wouldn't have to shave then. Happy dressing Rach

Sheila11
03-24-2016, 09:43 PM
had a rare week only to come down with a bladder infection. First med didn't work. Second med worked but week was gone. Sad, sad, sad.......