PDA

View Full Version : Want To Be Me, Yesterday ?

deebra
03-22-2016, 07:34 AM
Had errands to run yesterday, WalMart, mall, gas and a few more; got up feeling girly and it wasn't going away. Took a shower and started the good feeling of picking out the woman's clothes I would be wearing. First slipped on a white nylon thong that held a very flat tuck, then a matching bra. Next hose, 3 inch heel black boots, pretty tight boot cut girl jeans, nice belt and girl tee. The mirror said this wasn't no guy. Also light make up and B forms in my bra and out the door I went. Driving to the places, getting out and walking from the car to the stores, walking in the mall, setting down having lunch, all of this feeling the feminity of the clothes, the feminine walk and sound of walking in heels, feeling the tight flat front of the jeans against my thong; WOW just such a turn on and feeling every minute like a woman. Doing all the things a woman does as a woman. This is something money won't buy, you just have to experience it. You feel liberated the whole time going about as a woman, freedom and the power to be what you want to be.

bridget thronton
03-22-2016, 08:45 AM
Sounds like a very good outing for you

Krisi
03-22-2016, 09:09 AM
No wig?

Glad you had fun.

MsVal
03-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Deebra, your words paint a beautiful picture of a wonderful day. I'm very happy for you.

Among the various motivations I read here, dressing seems to be a big one, and being seems to be another big one. Would you say that this was more about being the woman inside or dressing as the woman inside?

KrisCDAZ
04-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Deebra:

Thanks for posting this. I am far from that place, but reading this makes me think I can get there. All the best!

Kris

ChristinaK
04-04-2016, 08:46 AM
Congratulations on such a fantastic day, Deebra.

Thanks for your descriptive post. It's always nice to hear about successful outings. Even though I've been out quite a bit the last year, hearing about such great times motivates me and gives me courage.

Tracii G
04-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Sounds like you had a great day !!

Beverley Sims
04-04-2016, 11:20 AM
I still have days like that, wonderful aren't they?

itsnormy
04-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Days such as that one are the days when the true feminine side is born, again, and again, HUGS sent your way, for that wonderful day.....