PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying the small steps

Rhandi Spencer
03-22-2016, 10:35 AM
Last night was the first time that I had an opportunity to sleep in a bra, panties and with forms.
I was really nervous wearing my forms all night but did not have any issues. I will repeat this again tonight.

Then back to reality for a period of time.

Randi

Laura912
03-22-2016, 10:37 AM
The slope is slick....:battingeyelashes:

Rhandi Spencer
03-22-2016, 10:45 AM
oh yes it is a very slippery slope. Good thing I like to slide. hahaha

Randi

RylieM
03-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Been doing that off and on for weeks I sleep better like that usually however some nights I just cant get comfortable and particularly on fridays/saturdays my bras feel like they've shrunk or that ive grown a size so the bras I got don't feel comfortable at all. I work as a dishwasher at a prep school those days usually a 8-10 hr shift so those are the only days I go without enirly. My next goal is to find a bikini top that will hold my forms just fine without glue and try showering with em on but allow me to still wash under the forms.

heatherdress
03-22-2016, 03:15 PM
I destroyed a pair of breast forms by sleeping in them too often.

MissDanielle
03-22-2016, 03:24 PM
get the foam ones that are made for sleeping. i'm doing that in a few weeks.

RADER
03-22-2016, 03:43 PM
I wear a bra every night. Some times I wear the forms also, however the forms
have a tendency to slide around. I do not use glue because of all my chest hair.
However, I do love wearing my bra, and once you start, you will feel undressed
with out it on.
Rader

phylis anne
03-22-2016, 05:42 PM
yes indeed ladies the slope is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slick just remember when approaching the precipice ,the point of no return----- wear satin panties for a smooooooooooooooother ride down the slope
hugs phylis anne