PDA

View Full Version : First Time Posting Myself.

MNwild10
03-24-2016, 09:39 AM
Good day everyone,

I have loved wearing hosiery for some time now. i recently had a conversation with my wife about how i'd like to dress fully on occasion and she was extremely supportive. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. We went shopping, got my own lingerie, dresses, heels, make up and everything. Anyways, I have lots of learning to do, but I just updated my profile and avatar pictures to myself. This is officially my first time "out" in the world as my other self, Shelby. It feels very freeing. Thank you to everyone here that has provided and made this such a supportive community.

~Joanne~
03-24-2016, 10:45 AM
It's funny because the first time I posted here it felt like I was finally accepting all of this and freeing myself a bit. So I know what you mean and what you are feeling right now. The second time I felt free was after 'the talk" with my SO, that's the one that really made me feel like a burden had been lifted. Two years or so later and nothing has changed so all is good. The only way I could be freer than this is to be out in the world and not caring what others thought about it but that is a hurdle not easily jumped. It's nice to see you here Shelby :D

Chelsea B
03-24-2016, 11:27 AM
Lovely avatar and profile pictures.
You are very lucky to have such a supportive wife. Be sure and show your appreciation often!

josie_S
03-24-2016, 12:42 PM
congrats Shelby (I love your name btw), and enjoy! you look adorable!

Teresa
03-24-2016, 03:24 PM
Shelby,
Doing a great job , your first picture is scary !

I know when I first posted mine I uttered a few explicits and nearly panicked about taking it off again ! So good for you giving it a go !

Jamie Christopher
03-24-2016, 03:31 PM
Congrats on your first step Shelby; this is a great place with a lot of nice folks and similar stories.

Jamie

Diversity
03-24-2016, 10:13 PM
Good luck to you, Shelby.
I wish you and your wife many happy times together!
Di

Mykaa
03-24-2016, 10:54 PM
Very cute picture Shelby, sounds like life is good for you, Congrats on being free, your very lucky.

Julie Denier
03-24-2016, 11:58 PM
Nice going, Shelby! ;)

mykell
03-25-2016, 07:08 AM
i also can relate to that feeling of affirmation,
but you may may have a problem, you told your wife you may want this on occasion,
with this new freedom you may feel the "pink fog" creep in and succumb to its effects,
sometimes unleashing the "pink tornado" with feelings of wanting more frequencies and more outfits ect.
above all enjoy yourself......be careful not to push her past her limits.
congratz on the avi and profile......feels good to feel good about yourself.....

Marcelle
03-25-2016, 08:54 AM
Hello Shelby,

So glad to read your wife is supportive and that you can share this side of you with her. Congrats!

Cheers

Marcelle

Natasha V
03-25-2016, 09:55 AM
Very nice pic. Lovely Name

MNwild10
03-26-2016, 08:24 AM
Thank you for the kind words everyone!

phylis anne
03-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Hi Shelby,
Nice story and as many have said before go slowly to see where the boundaries are or treat it like a snifter of fine brandy and slowly inhale the boquet of it no chugging:D those of you who have supportive wives and families do not know how lucky ou are
hugs phylis anne

Alice Torn
03-26-2016, 12:36 PM
You are so utterly fortunate to have a wife, that supports you in this! Such a woman is rarer than fine gold! Some of us have never had a chance to marry, partly because of dressing, and many have non supportive mates. So furtunate are you!

Rita Leigh
03-27-2016, 03:46 PM
MNwild 10, what a wonderful reaction by your wife...wish we could all have such success. Please do everything you can to make her feel appreciated and loved, both as your male self and if appropriate as your female self. You do not know how fortunate you are that she has reacted this way...I pray for you that it continues to grow and evolve in love between two human beings.

Tracii G
03-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the group Shelby.
Pretty profile pic too.