PDA

View Full Version : Natural breasts

transfeminate
03-24-2016, 10:15 PM
This is most likely crazy but is it my imagination or have what passes for my breasts without enhancers actually got a little larger since I started wearing enhancers. I am left wondering is it being caused by the constant pulling off of my enhancers, or is it (most likely) just pure wishful thinking.
All I know is that I can actually cup them in my hand, something I never remember being able to do before.
Imagination or real, it's very pleasurable

josrphine
03-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Hi I also have larger pecks, yes I have lost 50 lbs so I think that is the reason. It is nice having your own. Jo

Tracii G
03-24-2016, 10:40 PM
Wishful thinking I would think boobs are genetic. Working with what you have is the key.

summerbunny
03-25-2016, 01:13 AM
A male needs a whole lot just to make it to an A cup, including projection and roundness.

A 38A band size is 40AA,42AAA,44AAAA
All those a's means you are less then an A cup.
A 38A =36B=34C=32D

You wanna see manboobs search manboobs.co.uk are just manboobs on Google and you will see guys who have more then raised areoles.they have a B are C cup on a 42-52 inch band size.
Some on high blood pressure medication called Spiro will get manboobs since Spiro is a antiandrogen.

ringedjohn
03-25-2016, 04:39 AM
I fill a B cup quite well - I normally wear a 42B bra.

I think my natural breasts are due to several things:

Family tendency - all the females on my mother's side of the family had large breasts. My two daughters had breast-reduction surgery while still in their teens;

My T levels are low due to my age;

At least one of the medications I take for high blood pressure has an increase in male breast size as a possible side effect;

I am a little over-weight.

I am happy with the situation and I will not complain if I end up in a C cup.

Lilly 40C
03-25-2016, 05:29 AM
Mine are 40C but what I think happens is wearing a bra a lot reshapes them. So being reshaped makes them more like boobs instead of moobs. Mine also are a hand full when I grab them. The look and feel great.

donnalee
03-25-2016, 07:55 AM
I have about a 40C; about 15 years ago I was experiencing andropause and have been on spiro for a heart condition for about as long. Once my cardiologist put me on Coreg, a beta blocker prescribed for heart failure, I experienced breast growth and erect nipples and areolas which has continued to this day. I didn't have much body hair to start with, but it has decreased significantly since then.
Kind of nice to have you own.

reb.femme
03-25-2016, 08:03 AM
As the words to the song go, "just my imagination, running away with me"...apologies to The Temptations. :heehee:

I can't see how enhancers make boobs grow, but If they do, I'm off out to buy half a dozen sets.

Becky

phylis anne
03-25-2016, 10:52 AM
I have a set as well ,due to what most here have posted along with some other help (can't discuss on forum) they are quite noticeable ,and they do shape up nicer with a bra on ,during my last checkup my dr said I might want consider some support for my gyne comasisa(?) I am in the process of heatlthier eating and habits to lose weight hopefully my new found friends stay :D
hugs phylis anne

Robin414
03-25-2016, 12:42 PM
I'm a 38B myself and I'm taking regular measurements (slowly inching up) my endocrinologist sent me for a mammogram and confirmed there IS 'glandular tissue' not just moobs, yay, I'm a chic!

Good thing I'm OK with it or I'd probably jump off a freaking bridge 😐

Dana44
03-25-2016, 01:55 PM
I used to be in great shape physically. Then my moobs became apparent. I am a 38B measurement and my SO say's that some GG's would be happy with what I have. So, I use a push up bra and they look fine. And its naturally there. She wont let me by any forms. Say's I don't need them and it would be goofy to have them.

pamela7
03-25-2016, 03:56 PM
even my 46AA can be cupped into a lovely shape and look the real thing in the right top without any manipulation using push-ups. But for me "the real thing" is where it's at.

RADER
03-25-2016, 04:02 PM
I am on BP Med's also, and I have noticed an increase in my breast also.
I have been filling out a 54-B for a few years now. I just bought a 54-C
and tried it on today. What do you know, I filled it out just fine, I am very happy
that I and now getting some projection with out forms.
Rader

sometimes_miss
03-25-2016, 05:06 PM
Discussion of feminizing medications is going to get this thread locked real soon.

Devone
03-25-2016, 06:42 PM
As I age , my chest can be cupped , I wear 38C push- up padded bra with maybe a little foam added to the top of the bra for shape and while wearing a nice sexy dress, my breasts look passable.Devone

Cristy2
03-25-2016, 07:19 PM
It's been proven that the right stimuli in the breast area can cause growth. Size is determined by genetics and body chemistry and being that everyone is different in that department it is impossible to say how much, if any, the growth will be.

Tracii G
03-25-2016, 07:36 PM
Breast enhancers and a push up bra do me just fine when I want my real boobs to show

docrobbysherry
03-25-2016, 09:03 PM
Gynomastia seems to be pretty common in overweight, older men, Transfem.

How old r u and how much do u weigh?

phylis anne
03-26-2016, 12:43 PM
DocRobbySherry,
since I was the only one in this post who mentioned gyemasia(?) I 'll assume you were asking me so I am going to be 62 and am @6ft 250 or so pounds with a slow leak in the pounds dept. and yes my dr did tell me the assorted reasons for this ,prescription meds for other issues, hormone balance ,ecessive t levels which could also be converted to estrogen and of course my weight genetics etc he did suggest as i was adopted to try and find out the family history r/e this current situation and other health histories .The biggest thing he told me giving me a feeling that he see's more than i think is get proper medical supervision for any changes I may decide on ,this of course reflects the same advice of many on the board .
hugs phylis anne

Lyla
03-26-2016, 08:51 PM
I'm skinny as a rail with 34b breasts, I like them but at times I miss the old days. Anyone have experience in living as a man with obvious female breasts?

My boobs,
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?236629-The-difference-seven-weeks-makes&highlight=

Robin414
03-26-2016, 11:11 PM
Wow Lyla! Around here at least you have some seriuos bragging rights!

I'm a modest 38B but in a T-Shirt I seriously look like a chic from the neck down without trying. In guy mode I wear loose fitting shirts and pants (although a little in the trunk isn't a bad thing even for a guy)...OH yah, Spanx men's underwear t-shirts help to keep the girls at bay 😉

lily1974
03-27-2016, 12:30 AM
I have noticed that since I have come out to my SO that my breast have gotten larger as well. Course I have had a little help that cant be mentioned. Non the less I have gone from a 32a to a 32b. Funny thing is apparantly they are getting noticable too. My SO made a comment that my dress gave me breasts. I laughed and said thanks. Weird thing is she seems to be more attracted to them now too. I cant express the utter joy of having natural breasts. Yes they do tend to be a little more sensitive but it is a good thing. Now if I can just get my waste and hips to be more femme.

P.S. Lyla I am so jealous. Your form looks amazing.

AnnieMac
03-27-2016, 04:10 AM
My gosh - what is andropause?

Krisi
03-27-2016, 12:17 PM
Wearing breast enhancers or a bra will not make your breasts grow. It doesn't work for women and it doesn't work for men either. Some medications may make them grow slightly. As males age, they sometimes accumulate some fat in the breast area but it doesn't really look like female breasts.