PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad for a friend....

MissVirginia-Mae
03-26-2016, 08:17 AM
I have a friend who lives prob 6 hours from me and he called me last night with a horror story about his current living situation.
He was "outed" by his live-in girlfriend about one year ago at which time he promised to stop doing it and having things sent in the mail to him.
Well, we all know how the "pink fog" works and he started up again and was caught again.
Sadly, the GF (who is now an ex but they remain living together for $$ reasons), doesnt work a 9-5 job but "floats" in and out all day sometimes
which as we all know is VERY tough to plan a dressing schedule around.
They had it out again yesterday and she confessed that she couldnt deal with it because he looked better in lingerie than her!!
Now he is trying to find a new place and juggle work, etc.
I felt very sad for him and truly would hate my life if I was with someone like his GF.
I am hoping he gets a new place fast and is able to live his life the way he should be able too.....:love:

Teresa
03-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Her excuse is a fairly weak on so I guess she has more problems than that. I feel sorry for your friend he is saddled with a difficult situation, he does need to shift her out one way or another, if she doesn't want him then she doesn't need his home either.
I guess there's nothing to stop him dressing as he chooses , if she doesn't want to see it then leave !!

She hasn't given him a chance to prove CDing can work !

~Joanne~
03-26-2016, 05:08 PM
No one should have to live their life according to another persons views or what/who they think you should be. She can't handle it? get out. they aren't married and he should have to deal with that kind of BS. Life is way too short.

Alice Torn
03-26-2016, 05:14 PM
That is very tough. i feel for him. She simply has zero understanding of a man's pull to dress. I have been rejected by some women in the church i was in, because they simply do not get it, and they believe it is very wrong.

AndreaCalifCD
03-26-2016, 06:37 PM
she confessed that she couldnt deal with it because he looked better in lingerie than her!!

Had a couple of ex-girlfriends say this. The pressure on women to conform to (an impossible) stereotype, and then have a man look better in "their" (genders) clothing/underwear is probably the first/final nail in the coffin of quite a few relationships?

MissVirginia-Mae
03-26-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes, she doesnt get it and its sad....
He is doing nothing wrong and not even when she is around, so its hurting who exactly?
The better in lingerie comment was just too much....
Either way, he is better without her and maybe he can find someone accepting of our lifestyle.
I am soooo glad sometimes I dont have a GF or wife....
Just couldnt deal with the craziness unless they were accepting.

Alice Torn
03-26-2016, 09:09 PM
Miss Virginia, I am lonesome much of the time, but, i tend to agree with you. Sometimes, it is better to be alone, or with pets.