PDA

View Full Version : Look!

CarleyK
03-26-2016, 02:19 PM
The 10 year old boy says Look to his mother shopping at Macys today. He saw me as I walked out of the dressing room. Then he kept looking at me as I kept on going through the sale racks. Then his brother shows up and he tells him to look. Oh well. You can't win them all. I did have a nice time at The Celtic Women show last night. I went dressed as Carley to the show. Great show. Anyway, some people can tell, and some cannot tell. What are you going to do.

HarrietD
03-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Little boys!!!

On balance, sound like you had an ok day.

Don't sweat it. Let his mom explain.

phylis anne
03-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Yeah let his mom explain----giggle lmao lol etc infinitivel it might go something like this: little boys mom did you see that? mom: yes dears I did ,little bvoys: what was that? mom: that was a cross dresser little boys: whats a cross dresser ? mom rollingher eyes: well boys a cross dresser is um uh well you know someone that hmmm um uh well waqit til we get home your father will explain it to you :devil: Carley I'm sorry but well the 2 little boys and Harrietd's let their mom explain it just made me ad lib the mom ,hope ou had a better rest of the day
hugs phylis anne

CarleyK
03-26-2016, 05:34 PM
It did take me aback. The funny thing is while I was shopping, and if you are familiar with Macys stores is that earlier there was a kid sitting on the bench that Macys puts there for people to wait for the people to try things on. A lot of times it is husbands or boyfriends. I guess today it was kids day because there was a kid there but he paid no heed. He looked bored and wondering why the hell am I here while his mom tried things on. Never gave me a second look. It does kind of mess it up when someone makes a stir. I still bought something. I went home but I chalk it up to experience. Sometimes I go out and it is uneventful. It did catch me off guard.

Allisa
03-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Carley for some reason small children both boys and girls seem to find me and have a quizzical look on those cherub faces, so I just smile broadly and give a fingers only wave which seems to appease them until the mother moves them along their way. But if I say hello my voice seems to make them scurry off. Kids huh?

Rachelakld
03-26-2016, 07:02 PM
I had that on the ferry a few months ago.

Girl (6 ish) was with her mum and older brother (8 ish)
She asked her mum "Is that a boy or girl?" and pointed my way.
Her mum was really really embarrassed
I said to the girl nicely " I was born with a boys body, but a girls brain"
The girl smiled (acceptingly?) as did her mum (because otherwise she would have had to tell her daughter off for being rude - when it wasn't rude at all)

phylis anne
03-26-2016, 07:18 PM
I have been told that children do not possess the guile to less than honest of what the see and think poster #6 said it best totally disarmed them and the situation
hugs phylis anne