PDA

View Full Version : Evolve

sabrinaedwards
03-26-2016, 09:31 PM
As I mature, I find that my crossdressing is evolving. When I was young, I would simply want to wear some panties and stockings. Then I wanted to dress more completely. Now I will not wear any feminine attire unless I can dress from head to toe with makeup, my nails polished, and being able to blend with the population. Is this happening to many of you here? Then I think, what is the next phase for me? I feel so euphoric when I am "dressed up." Recently, I was dressed and went to a night club type place. I spent the evening there and it was exuberating.
Love, Sabrina

Robin414
03-26-2016, 11:47 PM
Interesting thought Sabrina! I'm about 18 months into the pink fog and I don't see any sign of dissipation. I often think I'm 'upping the bar', when the pink fog first hit I was happy to kinda look like a chic compared to a sasquatch...but now I wanna look like a chic compared to a Yeti (the white fur is sooo femme) 😉

Seriously though, I do expect more 'femme' as time goes by and I'm not sure where it's going either?

Hmm, if there were no barriers at all, like none! Would you chose to be a woman...forever?

Stephanie47
03-27-2016, 12:45 AM
In my early 20's it was only nightgowns and stockings. Later I added panties and slips. Now as a retiree for the last eight plus years, if I cannot dress entirely for the day, then forget it. It's bra, panty, slip, girdle or garter girdle, hosiery, heels, dress and wig. Unless I am going out I forego the makeup. I guess everyone has to go through the lean years. I call it "catching the crumbs of time."

lily1974
03-27-2016, 01:39 AM
I started out wear simple things like panties or stockings. Now I guess for me I tend to dress more drab. I do tend to wear lots of cute undergarments. I love my over the knee socks and wear a bra and panties every day. The only time I dont wear a bra anymore is if I know I will be around touchy feely people. I have yet to venture out in full dress. I want to but I am still a little afraid too.

Maria 60
03-27-2016, 06:40 AM
Your not kidding. Before I joined here I would be happy with a slip and pantyhose, and it's funny but I never thought of panties,make-up or my own jewelry or even a wig. Now I can't do any kind of dressing without a wig, and wondered how I did it all those years being so incomplete.

wendy
03-27-2016, 07:35 AM
Yes ! When I first started, it was just panties, then I started to buy shapewear, 80s/early 90s aerobics wear, and one piece swimsuit. My early days never included any outer wear, makeup, or wigs (living with parents), so a place to hide all that stuff was really limited.

However, shapewear is still my favourite. I really enjoy the tightness shapewear offers, and for me, Wendy's wardrobe would not be complete if I don't wear shapewear first.

Now that my wife knows and is supportive, I've expanded to outer wear (focusing on the professional woman), plus wigs, shoes, and makeup.

Judy-Somthing
03-27-2016, 07:49 AM
It's all or nothing for me.

gina shiney
03-27-2016, 10:58 AM
I think that I have to sit in the toddler corner re this thread. I am still in the underdressing phase panties camisoles one piece bathers nighties no lace have some stockings SO bought for me but can only wear after de-fuzzing, current relief are sleep shorts as even with kids can wear them during the day while at home (they haven't said anything about my style or pattern) they received silky boxers a couple of years ago and wear them most weekends as well for sleeping. If I progress I think it will have to wait till we are empty nesters. I think that lingerie is my main pull/desire

JamieG
03-27-2016, 03:25 PM
I hear what your saying, Sabrina. When I started as a tween, it was just sneaking a pair of pantyhose or tights. Then I started experimenting with skirts and one-piece swimsuits. For a long time that was all I did. In my twenties, I bought some lacy body-stockings, and eventually some dance tights and a leotard. But I never tried to appear as a female: no makeup, padding, or wigs. I think it was about 15 years ago that I first tried dressing fully. Now, I'll sometimes have an hour or two alone at home, and think about dressing, but not be into it, simply because once I get into my outfit and makeup all done, it will be time to take it all off. What's the point?

Rita Leigh
03-27-2016, 03:40 PM
My dressing has evolved as well...from just a single item to fully underdressing to fully dressing. I wear women's panties every day so they are accepted/tolerated by my spouse. I would wear more underclothes if I could be certain they would not be noticed or felt (via hugs). I wish that I could dress fully more frequently but that is not to be, so like many of us, I live a secret life from nearly everyone I know or who knows me. Even growing my thinning hair longer and putting it in a mini-ponytail is causing eyebrows to raise (and not just mine). My imagination is what gets me through...

PattyT
03-27-2016, 09:33 PM
I started out by dressing ien femme in teh closet. Not good engough. I then started going out in an androgenous way, wearing feminine shoes and androgenous pants and shirts. I found dressing at home and going out in an androgenous fashion very frustrating. It just wasn't enough. I guess you couod say I evolved, and went on to going out fully dressed. Bang! That did it. It seems that a lot of CDs eveolve like this, starting with some feminine attire around the house, and then going out. For me too, it's all or nothing. After decades of cross dressing all the way it's still exhilarating.

phili
03-28-2016, 06:17 AM
Hmmm- this is making me wonder if I am going to surprise myself one day. As I am still a 60's hippie and never have liked makeup on principle, I really doubt that full out transformation is going to grab me! But one day in HS drama I made up my eyes and I was scared how beautiful it made me- so it just might still be the future.

That said, like so many others, I am really really glad that I have evolved in just a few months from hi intensity sensual and secret panty/babydoll nightie wearing to enjoying a wide variety of women's fashions in ordinary life. Well, almost ordinary- my wife is not comfortable about this yet and I have to go somewhere where I am anonymous- but most people in the nearby metro area are complimentary or neutral and I really like being able to interact in a natural way.

I have been hoping to find androgynous clothing with artistic flair that will help me find a socially more acceptable clothing style for my volunteer work with youth programs and city agencies. I'm not encouraged by the other posts! But evolution happens quickly, as we try new things- that is how evolution works.